3 Mythbusters stars axed :(

ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... axed-from/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
A new direction, huh?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
apparently :\
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Imagine how terrible it would be if they were replaced with One Direction.
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I wouldn't mind that. Maybe they'd have sulfuric acid blow up all over their smug little faces.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Orodrist wrote:I wouldn't mind that. Maybe they'd have sulfuric acid blow up all over their smug little faces.
I'd pay to see that.
WonderWolf
Noob
Noob
Thats so tragic! I loved them so much 3.:
storm
Gamer
Gamer
don't suppose it is a myth that we cam look forward to being busted?
o well lost my favorite host (and possibly all 3) on top gear UK got the axe (i guess he deserved it sadly) i loved that show even though it was a car one
( there kept it short and organized I hope and not worthy of being torn a part ) =]
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
PenguinT
Noob
Noob
I always found those three fairly obnoxious and annoying. The show was far better in the earlier seasons. No constant high-fiving, no gratuitous explosions, everyone was less smug, much better science.
DaveyWavey
Noob
Noob
Im never going to forget some of the episodes they were in that I couldn't stop watching. I remember the one where Kari was throwing up. Sounded absolutely horrendous. I do think they need to put in less filler, and less lame jokes... and start putting in more actual content. More testing, more results,and explosions and less mucking about.