The Amazing World of Gumball

Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
GumballAndSpongebob wrote:It's the only Christian-appropriate show (along with Spongebob) that is a cartoon and it has comedy. My parents said shows like Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend Of Korra, MLP, Adventure Time, Disney and Regular Show are satanic because they show satanic symbols and sexual references. While Adventure Time and Regular Show are TV-PG, Gumball is TV-Y7. Avatar and MLP are TV-Y7 because witchcraft is allowed for kid shows.
I... I don't... but... how... why... because of... in...
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
First off, WHO SAID THAT?!?!?

Second, if that's true then why are they censoring his ands when they have to be censored?!?!?!?
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
He was a troll. Krytae promptly took care of him.

And for good reason. This show, along with reality TV and news, represents some of the stupidest things humanity has to offer.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Oopsy. Forgot to lock this thread.

But pretty much what Chozon said. This guy was a troll, don't take this seriously.

(also, if there are any other threads that I may have missed, let me know via pm)