my little pony friendship is magic

Bluesharky
Are you human?: Yes!
so I have started to watch the show and its not that bad. its really good I must say. the characters are nice and very christens like and very funny in a good way and its not that girly at all.I also love that there are alot of mythology creatures like a Manticore and Cockatrice. Its really a series for every one. I'm kinda nervous typing this so please don't judge me to much :(. They only thing that is bad is the fans that make up lies that make it look bad but a good person can just ignore them. also watching this help lead me to finding out about the true awesomeness of God :). I think you should watch it. :)
Nate DaZombie
VIP Member
VIP Member
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Doesn't ArcticFox watch them with his daughter? ;)
delve
My 3 occasionally pick them on Netflix. It's alright; better than a lot of the tripe passed off as kids cartoons.
It's not exactly Shakespeare or Schafer, but... eh.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Gabe Newell likes ponies.

(oh my g at the end)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPjFavgKO5I" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
cjv
Bluesharky wrote:so I have started to watch the show and its not that bad. its really good I must say. the characters are nice and very christens like and very funny in a good way and its not that girly at all.I also love that there are alot of mythology creatures like a Manticore and Cockatrice. Its really a series for every one. I'm kinda nervous typing this so please don't judge me to much :(. They only thing that is bad is the fans that make up lies that make it look bad but a good person can just ignore them. also watching this help lead me to finding out about the true awesomeness of God :). I think you should watch it. :)

Are you male?
"It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
TripExistence
donkey
Are you human?: Not likely
Bluesharky wrote:They only thing that is bad is the fans that make up lies that make it look bad but a good person can just ignore them. also watching this help lead me to finding out about the true awesomeness of God :).
I'd be really interested in hearing you explain these statements. What kind of lies are you talking about?

And how exactly did MLP help you find out more about God?

Just a few honest questions..
Bluesharky
TripExistence wrote:
Bluesharky wrote:They only thing that is bad is the fans that make up lies that make it look bad but a good person can just ignore them. also watching this help lead me to finding out about the true awesomeness of God :).
I'd be really interested in hearing you explain these statements. What kind of lies are you talking about?

And how exactly did MLP help you find out more about God?

Just a few honest questions..
the reason my little pony friendship is magic helped me get closer to God is helped by getting me thinking up really good stories which became one of my pass times. then at one point I had felt at my lowest because I thought that I was useless . you see for some reason I thought that I was not a good christen because I played video games and video games stuff could not be christen like just because God did not create them. but then my mom told me about how God had the non-christens like Alexander the Great work in his plan and I like to have video game stuff in my stories in my head and when I found out that its OK to love games(and hope they will go to heaven to) then if I can wright down the stories and get them on they internet I might be able to help other people become christens.because being nice and treating others in a good way is something God wants us to do. so that's I found out about Gods true greatness. my little pony friendship is magic is a very big part in my stories so that's why it help me get closer to God :D (also I am male)
Last edited by Bluesharky on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
I'm guessing...twelve?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Bluesharky
TripExistence wrote:
well by that I mean the fans who are to obsessed with the show and have know life other then the show. I also mean the fans that just use the characters to make very offences images that really don't tell what the show truly is :( these kinda fans also can also be found in good cool stuff like pokemon, yugioh, minecraft, and such that know so much and think there so much better then everyone but don't really put there heart's into it. it really hurts me to see the devil use these people to make good shows that can help people become christens look very bad and very anti-christen :(
Bluesharky
Orodrist wrote:I'm guessing...twelve?

no I'm a teen :x
Orodrist
CCGR addict
So 13. Noted
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Bluesharky
no older and rather not say my age on here. better safe then sorry :roll:
Orodrist
CCGR addict
In that case I'm presuming upper middle class white, highly sheltered and censored with typical WASP values circa 1950, yet poorly educated, maybe C average with an occasional B.

scottisblack
Noob
Noob
Orodrist wrote:In that case I'm presuming upper middle class white, highly sheltered and censored with typical WASP values circa 1950, yet poorly educated, maybe C average with an occasional B.
paging dr freud