1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Site Admin
- Posts: 24845
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
In Sentience, you must use your intelligence and blend in with the AI to make your escape, or keep your eyes peeled for AI acting strangely to uphold the status quo.
The game includes team play which enables up to 3 friends to lobby with you and then queue up to play against others.
Play as either Sentinel (hunters) or Rogue (hunted), each with unique abilities and playstyles.
Multiplayer round-based cooperative gameplay: compete with other players online, or offline against the AI.
Social features: connect and play with friends and other players.
Free-to-play with upgradeable cosmetic features.
Sentience is currently available in Early Access and the full version will be available on PC and Consoles (Xbox, PlayStation) later this year. The Early Access version includes 6 environments, rogue and sentinel unlocking new abilities, voice packs, and taunts.
If you want to play Sentience on Steam, codes for cosmetics and some consumables will be made available in the in-game store.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests