Whatcha reading???

JaciMae
Noob
Noob
I'm rereading the Twilight series for the first time in ten years. I still love it.
wishfuljon64
Noob
Noob
I'm reading for the 11th time a World War 2 book called Journey through the Night
reephn
Noob
Noob
I have been reading Amish books. They are really nice.
Abraxun
Noob
Noob
Currently reading C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters. It's quite good, I think I prefer Timothy Keller as a writer but hey, you gotta respect CS Lewis lol
J.K. Riki
Currently reading R. C. Sproul's "Now That's A Good Question!" as well as working through the Book of Judges with my wife.
Abraxun wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 5:56 pm Currently reading C.S. Lewis's The Screwtape Letters. It's quite good, I think I prefer Timothy Keller as a writer but hey, you gotta respect CS Lewis lol
Screwtape Letters is pretty dang amazing. Have you read The Great Divorce? Not only my favorite C. S. Lewis book, but literally my favorite fiction book of all time.
Marzer
Noob
Noob
My bible only, but currently no other book.
timedmercury64
Noob
Noob
Reading Peter Rabbit right now. I have a lot of books and the next one I will read for my school work is Chronicles of Narnia.
J.K. Riki
Just started "Orthodoxy" by G.K. Chesterton last night. DANG is he a good writer. Crystal clear, but with a sharp wit about him. Highly recommended.
Buildhappy3308
Noob
Noob
I'm re-reading the Five Kingdoms series for the third time. It's my favorite book series of all time!
J.K. Riki
Just finished the Circle Trilogy by Ted Dekker. It was better than the 4th book, Green, which I unfortunately read first because it claimed you could read them out of order but no, you should read the first three first. :P

I like his other books better, but they were still good and worth reading. Especially the first. Such a powerful allegory.
Z_Tank
Noob
Noob
Im currently reading the bible :lol:
TheRealYlias
Noob
Noob
The bible. Other than that. I read a lot of School Textbooks
Jivesucka
Noob
Noob
Almost to the end of the Stormlight Saga by Brandon Sanderson. Oathbringer. I super enjoyed the first book, the other ones haven't yet been as exciting.
CrazyRandomDOGE
Noob
Noob
I am reading a series called the Kingdom Keepers. That my friend is a gooood series! It takes place in real Disney locations!
BellicosityKit
Noob
Noob
So many all at once. Reading and re-reading. Just about to start More Cake: Discovering the true substance, “cake” of joyful living without being robbed by the “frosting” of the culture by a local writer and speaker from my church; Bonny Hoeflein.