Recommend a book.

Armani2512
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I recommend reading "Big Nate" if you like novels. Its funny! :lol: Its about a middle schooler (Sort of like Greg from "Diary of a Wimpy Kid").
Don't want to say everything about it cuz i don't want to spoil it. :D
Armani2512
Noob
Noob
I also Recommend reading "Diary of a Wimpy Kid". Its really funny!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Its also about a middle schooler. I don't want to be a spoiler. Don't want to cause a "Spoiler Alert"! Read "Diary of a Wimpy Kid!" (Notice:This book is mainly for ages 9+) Happy reading! :wink:
storm
Gamer
Gamer
someone I exchange books with gave me The Compass by Tammy Kling and John Spencer Ellis It is about a journey this guy takes without even knowing he is on one (at least at first) And I felt it tug at me for some reason I could see I was on a journey too
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
storm
Gamer
Gamer
I would also recommend the Hobbit which I will warn anyone who does the first 50 - 70 pages may drag a bit But it sets up the story and after that it goes at a good speed also the Lord of the rings trilogy I read them before the movies and was still like wow when I saw the movies
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
xallytha
Noob
Noob
As a christian, grace-based parenting mom,reading the The Mission of Motherhood by Sally Clarkson, was truly a God-send. If there are any moms out there this book beautifully helps you re-discover your very important role as a mom, and the very amazing job you are doing by raising your kiddos.
MikeC
Noob
Noob
This Christmas we bought our 7 year old son "The Letter for the King" by Tonke Dragt.

Written in Dutch, this is the first translation into English. It's a Tolkien-esque adventure, with lovely pace, companionships, and challenges. I recommend it heartily.
Unevenest
Noob
Noob
I have 2 trilogies I'd like to share. They're steampunk more or less.

The first one is the Airborne trilogy. (Airborne, Skybreaker, Starclimber)

It centers around Matt Cruse, who works on the airship, the Aurora, and also around Kate De Vries, who is a guest on the Aurora. Both of them are in their late teens

They meet on the airship during the first book, then the next 2 books are about their adventure's after Matt's stopped working on the Aurora.

It's a really good trilogy, perhaps even my favorite book series actually.

The second one is the Leviathan trilogy (Leviathan, Behemoth, Goliath).

Although Airborne may be considered steampunk, Leviathan definately show's more loyalty to the genre. This series is an alternate timeline of the first world war.

The 2 sides are renamed "Darwinists" and "Clankers". The Clankers being the German's and their allies, while the Darwinists are Britian and their's.
The Clanker's have massive machinery, and rely mainly on mechanical weapons.
The Darwinists have huge, fabricated beasts, that can substitute airships, seaships, and landships.

As far as the main characters, there's Alek, the son of the murdered Duke (the one who's death started the war), and Deryn, a girl in the military disguised as a boy. They're in their late teens as well.

The trilogy is about their journey's in the airship Leviathan, and how they end the war.
NeverLickATazer
Noob
Noob
I'm looking for a book thats a bit on the dark side, kinda gothic. I bought Favole, but its awful. I need a good one.
cristianc3
Noob
Noob
Warriors Series
Wolves of the Beyond Series
Guardians of Ga'Hoole Series

Warriors main characters changes every series 1st Firestar then i don't know i think his children Squirrel flight and Leaf Pool
Then Squirrel Flight's Children JayFeather, LionBlaze, HollyLeaf where they are stronger then their ancenstors.
Wolves of the beyond is a wolf rejected by his alpha leader he was thrown into the River to die when a bear raises the main character which i forgot his name because i read it a few years ago XD, Next is Guardians of the Ga'Hoole idk much about it all i know it is about an eagle kingdom that they fight eachother lol
underhillfamily
Noob
Noob
-Rover boys? lol no i dont have one
beastieman1251
Noob
Noob
iSurvive
supersaiyanscooby
Noob
Noob
the silver chair by c.s.lewis.
OhioFiveOh215
Noob
Noob
I read hatchet. Its about a kid who goes on a plane to visit is dad, But the plane crashes and he is stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing but a hatchet! AMAZING book! MUST read!
faithwalker909
Noob
Noob
It's been awhile since I've read this, but I enjoyed Dale Carnegie's book How to Win Friends and Influence People. It's an oldie but a goody.
Jexi
Noob
Noob
If you like medieval fantasy stories the best book series I ever read was The Elven Nations trilogy and the books by RA Salvatore about Drizzt the dark elf.