Follow Me by David Platt, very convicting
Redbobster
Noob
Noob
Game of Thrones or Rangers Aprentice.
Psalm_51
Noob
Noob
Try Rangers Apprentice. It is very good.
AStrongerFellow
Noob
Noob
Others have already said it, but yeah, Ranger's Apprentice is so good! If you like that series I suggest reading Theft of Swords by Michael J. Sullivan, same medieval, kingdom, mystic feeling but a bit more realistic.
rrlmine12
Noob
Noob
I recommend the Sword of Shannara series to any sword-craft fans. That and, obviously, the Lord of the Rings series.
"I will cut off your horns! We were born to fight! We are children of Fire! We are Lions!"
-Christian metal band "Oh, Sleeper"-
Halo3Hunter113
The Hobbit is amazing!
itsakitten
Noob
Noob
I reccomend very strongly The Wheel of Time (series) by Robert Jordo(a?)n. It is a very, very good universe, not unlike LOTR in theme, but with a very unique take on the genre, and some very worthwhile writing. I'm not a literary critic, but I found WoT well worth my time. I picked up the audiobook and I listen to it while i'm working, because I drive packages around, and 99% of my work day is spent driving, so I just put it on an mp3 player and listen to that as i'm doing my work. It's wonderful, long, well written, and never gets old; i've listened to all the books at least 10 times.
Foxotic
Noob
Noob
I really liked Into The Wild; but everybody knows about that! I'd also recommend Hunger Games xD (whats that?) lol I read all the well known stuff
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
The best book I've read that I would recommend to EVERYONE is the Bible, cause nothing can top that!
Mizzkryzz
I personally LOVE the Hunger Games series. They are very very good.
Your musician who sings , plays sax, flute ,oboe , clarinet, trumpet , and piano.
The girl who is obsessed with music. ~ PandaLove~
Chameleon7500
Noob
Noob
Besides The Bible (just got a new one yesterday and can't wait to explore it!), I recommend all the classics, and also Harry Potter!
fruitmcnare
Noob
Noob
I highly reccomend The Hobbit and The lord of the Rings. I must say the first Lord of the Rings book can be a little slow at parts, but it gets better and better!!! I love it all. And don't all books have their slow parts? Also, the Hobbit is brilliant as well.
depretisdavid
Noob
Noob
I would definaly recomend hungergames or divergent
secrets29
Noob
Noob
The Fault in Our Stars is one I would recommend. I just love the book so much, it's so raw and real.
Darkkodiak
Noob
Noob
The Bible! If you respect what God has already said by reading it consistently even when you don't feel like it, God will speak to you and take you on a crazy, wild ride that will change your life completely! What other book can do that? That is why it is they say it is the Word of God, and that it is alive. If you are a born again Christian but aren't reading the Bible consistently then you are missing out on the life that it gives!

The Word of God washes our spirit, so if you struggle with reading your Bible, just imagine what it would be like if you showered as often as you read the Bible! Gross! If you really believed that, then your actions would show it by craving to be washed when you go too long without it. You may not read it every day, but you know right away when you are starting to stink! This is the number one reason why Christians don't move forward in their relationship with Christ, and it's so simple. I strongly encourage you to take my challenge and put your faith to action while you remember the unseen fact that the Word of God washes our spirit.