Mario vs Bowser the final epic battle

JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
ZappierVirus wrote:Borrows a Mario battleship
If Mario is using a Mario battleship, then doesn't he own it? :lol:

Captain America attacks Dry Bowser! But is quickly defeated by Dry Bowser's blue flames. Paper Dry Bowser in the meantime is making a weapon to bring Dry Bowser up to his huge size again.

Paper Dry Bowser then begins to look for Dry Bowser. Paper Dry Bowser...
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Can't find Dry Bowser because the Enterprise blinded him with phaser blasts!

Meanwhile, the Avengers discover Dry Bowser, and they proceed to alert the Toads and attack Dry Bowser! While the Toads mobilize their ground forces, the battle between the Avengers and Dry Bowser grows out of control. The tide turns in favor of the Avengers when Iron Man grabs captain America's shield and gets a fire-proof suit! Iron Man punches Dry Bowser in the face, and Dry Bowser flies into....
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
The Paper Mario world portal! He finds his and Paper Dry Bowsers base, and reconfigures there. He makes some upgraded battleships with laser technology! He also decides to ditch the traditional wood in the battleships for iron! He even made a couple with diamond! He assigns Kamek and Bowser Jr. to the diamond battleships, while the rest of his minions take control of the iron battleships.

Meanwhile Tom and Jerry...

1.12 is here!

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Run in circles chasing each other!

With Bowser's forces on the other side of the portal, the Toad Alliance forces regroup and make repairs. The Toads complete their vibranium battleship, and assign Commander Toad to lead the fleet into battle! The Toads repair and improve the fort guarding the portal, and they station battleships nearby to help defend.

Bowser...
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
ZappierVirus wrote:Run in circles chasing each other!
Funny :lol:

Bowser decides to improve security on the castle to laser anyone who come too near! Paper Dry Bowser eventually finds the portal guarded and tries to go as fast as he can into the portal, taking some damage in the process and almost losing his growing-size gun. He enters and regrows Dry Bowser to his huge size again! The magikoopas, goombas, and koopa troopas stand at the ready for both of them. They wait for the Marios to attack. The Toads also wait for the Bowsers to attack!

Mario and Paper Mario...

1.12 is here!

GreenlanternD
Noob
Noob
Don't we all know that Bowser would win against Mario? :lol: (Bowser is my favorite, well and Dry Bowser :D)
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
GreenlanternD wrote:Don't we all know that Bowser would win against Mario? :lol: (Bowser is my favorite, well and Dry Bowser :D)
If Bowser was actually SMART and didn't place random buttons that would kill him everywhere along with items Mario could counter Bowser with, then yes Bowser would win by a landslide. :lol:

1.12 is here!

GreenlanternD
Noob
Noob
Lol true true. :lol: