My Songs

Elamod
Noob
Noob
So I found this thread and thought I would share some of my music. Here is one that I finished tonight. Let me know what you think!

Who I Am

Verse 1:
Here at this mountain higher/ I long to see your face/ my fear has taken over/ but hope is here/ hope is here/

Verse 2:
Here in this valley wider/ you wash away my tears/ I feel alone, but you guide me/God, you are here/ you are here/

Chorus:
Teach me to just give in/ when life just don’t make sense/ I’m at the end of me, come and calm this storm within/can you be my prince of peace/ and remind me who I am/

Verse 3:
Here at the cross there’s beauty/ a love that sets me free/ I’m broken but you heal me/ you’re everything/ everything/

Chorus

Bridge:
Overcome me, with your love/ I surrender, this broken heart/not what I want, but your kingdom come/ Oh God/

Chorus:
Teach me to just give in/ cause this life just don’t make sense/ I’m at the end of me/ can you calm this storm within/ and remind me who I am/
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
nice lyrics!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Elamod wrote:So I found this thread and thought I would share some of my music. Here is one that I finished tonight. Let me know what you think!

Who I Am

Verse 3:
Here at the cross there’s beauty/ a love that sets me free/ I’m broken but you heal me/ you’re everything/ everything/
The entire song is worth the read (and the write). Thanks for sharing!
This ONE verse catches my eye the most though...
**smiles**
...Oh yeah, He's EVERYTHING!
Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?