Gone, but not forgotten...

CaptainMarquiel
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
I wrote this after my Uncle committed suicide, my faith has never been stronger since...

Gone with no life, and empty body stares at nothing. The left behind mourn and weep, left behind without the gone. The gone, but not forgotten lives forever. Burned into the memory of all left behind that loved him. With the words of one to remember, The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song. The LORD is the strength of his people, a fortress of salvation for his anointed one. The left behind lift their eyes, the sorrow remains but, the eyes show hope. Hope that the gone, will never be forgotten.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
very touching, thanks for sharing.
Servant of the King
Amen, great and powerful piece of writing, CaptainMarquiel. I just recently lost my uncle too, and it was such a comfort to know that he's done with the troubles of the world, and that he's now living with the Lord God, Creator and Savior of all! Thanks for sharing.

"(13) But we do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, about those who are asleep, that you may not grieve as others do who have no hope. (14) For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so, through Jesus, God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep. (15) For this we declare to you by a word from the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will not precede those who have fallen asleep. (16) For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. (17) Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. (18) Therefore encourage one another with these words." --1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1