Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Yesh! I want the recipe! :D

Please?

"Kissaki Kai is not like fighting an opponent, it is an execution."
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nix wrote:Yesh! I want the recipe! :D

Please?
Sure. :D

Sterilize a lot of cheesecloth. The book said one layer, but my yogurt exploded out. :D I ended up with around four layers of cloth that I lined up into one big one about 2 1/2 wide feet. So, take around 3-4 layers of cheesecloth, and dip them in boiling water to sterilize them. (You could just as easily use a thin dishtowel. Or any other fabric that lets water drain easily, but will hold in the yogurt.)

Then put around 2-3 teaspoons (depending on taste) of salt and mix it into around 24 ounces of yogurt. I found a 24 ounce container, but more or less shouldn't matter. Put the yogurt in the cloth and pull the edges up to form a net for the yogurt. Hang this somewhere over a container or a sink to cath the draining liquid. If your kitchen stays cool enough, you could hang it there. But a shelf in the fridge would work too. It does need to hang, though. Sitting in the water will get it moldy.

After a couple of days (or when it stops being liquid-y and drippy. :D ) pull the cloth off. Your cheese should have the texture of something like cream cheese. It tastes OK now, but its better is you do this:

Mix 2-3 teaspoons Italian seasonings (Oregano, parsley, basil, ETC.) with 1-2 teaspoons pepper flakes (more or less if you like it spicy or not.). roll the cheese into balls, and put it into a (sterile) resealable container. I kept the plastic container the yogurt came in, and poured boiling water into it. After a layer of cheese, sprinkle the herb mixture over it, then a layer of cheese, then herbs, continuing until you've finished. Pour olive oil over it until you've just covered the cheese, putting any leftover herbs on top. Put this into your fridge for a few days, then put it on toasted French bread or crackers with a bit of the olive oil. ^_^
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Thank ye. :D

And.

You rock? Say yes. -_-

:P

Orodrist
CCGR addict
Location: Surrounded by blood and bathed in fire on a frozen lake
Did you need some recipes that go boom?
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nix wrote:Thank ye. :D

And.

You rock? Say yes. -_-

:P
I cannot tell a lie...(at least one that easy.) I do not rock. -_- Some country, and a bit of CCR, but rock is as of yet unattainable.
Orodrist wrote:Did you need some recipes that go boom?
Thanks, but I've got that covered. Black powder, maybe flash powder, napalm substitute and Smoke powder are in my head. :D

That'll get me in enough trouble to start with.
Nix
Site Admin
Site Admin
Very nice. XD

Huh.

Do you metal?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Some of the easier Metallica stuff. :D Parts of "One" and "Fade to black".
Pheonix
Forum Moderator
Fade To Black is teh epic, no?
OI! I have a Tumblr. You could follow it if you want,

New member? Want to get those first 15 posts? This should help.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Oh yes. Most epicz.

With a Z.
Orodrist
CCGR addict
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do - Robert A Heinlein

Courage ~ Discipline ~ Fidelity ~ Honor ~ Hospitality ~ Industriousness ~ Perseverance ~ Self Reliance ~
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Norwegian metal is nice. \m/. >_< .\m/

Even better that it's christian. :D That rules, sir Oro. I wantz a CD. O_O

But none exist...
Orodrist
CCGR addict
http://shop.ebay.com/items/_W0QQ_nkwZfr ... R40QQ_mdoZ

Well what do you know, there's a new pair. :wink:

AAA or AA batteries?

<.<
>.>

TripExistence
donkey
What is something that you would do anything for (to get, etc.)?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Orodrist wrote: AAA or AA batteries?

<.<
>.>
Thanks. But I meant full length. Those are just EP's.

Hmm...I'd go with AA. They have the same voltage, but AA have more oomph in the long run.
TripExistence wrote:What is something that you would do anything for (to get, etc.)?
I don't know...I'd tend to hold some things as "I will never do" but really...I guess getting closer to God would be number 1 on my list.
TheWampaKing
VIP Member
VIP Member
Lizards?
"When the world flips you a Jeffrey, stroke the furry wall"
"IT'S LIKE GIBBERISH ONLY IT'S IN PRINT." - DeadManReedeemed