Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Pffff I forgot to ask a question.

I have those boring realistic dreams all the time, usually taking orders at work. I wish I could get paid for fake work too.

Does a pirate need mead?
I literally do nothing
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Weirdest topping you've ever put on top of a pizza?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Well here's one you might like. Remember when I showed you that song by Ayreon that was 13 minutes long, had a video accompanying it explaining the story (which was pretty apocalyptic)?

Well, the album dropped on Friday, and there's some good stuff there.

Take this for example:

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: Pffff I forgot to ask a question.

I have those boring realistic dreams all the time, usually taking orders at work. I wish I could get paid for fake work too.

Does a pirate need mead?
If you want to get paid for fake work, invest in an education in political science or journalism. >_>

No; pirates need limes. Limes prevent scurvy; it's a lot harder to be intimidating if all your teeth have rotted out and you're weaker than a sleeping kitten. Mead won't help you at that point. How are you supposed to bite the cork out of a rum bottle with just your gums?

The unfortunate thing is that I was entirely convinced that scurvy also caused explosive diarrhea, and I spent like...twenty minutes coming up with a hilarious story about it before I looked up the effects of the disease. Like many things in my life, it was awesome until reality slapped me in the face.
JesusIsLord713 wrote: Weirdest topping you've ever put on top of a pizza?
Anchovies are pretty strange...I made a broccoli/cheddar pizza once too.

No...I think I'm going to go with anchovies. Tiny salted fish are just...weird. XD
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Well here's one you might like. Remember when I showed you that song by Ayreon that was 13 minutes long, had a video accompanying it explaining the story (which was pretty apocalyptic)?

Well, the album dropped on Friday, and there's some good stuff there.

Take this for example:

Thoughts?
I liked it. It's also wildly awesome that it ties into their other CD. More bands need to be like that, in that they treat their music like a book.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
When family members say words wrong?
My grandfather says feesh instead of fish.
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Yeah, Ayreon has always been pretty good about that. Coheed and Cambria are also pretty good about having the albums interconnect a bit.

If you had the ability to live in another country for one year (Or any length of time you'd be comfortable with), where would you like to live?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
What would you do if one of your plants had only a tiny midget left of it alive?

1.12 is here!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: When family members say words wrong?
My grandfather says feesh instead of fish.
I try not to correct them, I guess. My mom tends to call Han Solo, 'Hans' Solo.

It's less because I don't mind--though I wish that were the case XD--and more that I don't like correcting people.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Yeah, Ayreon has always been pretty good about that. Coheed and Cambria are also pretty good about having the albums interconnect a bit.

If you had the ability to live in another country for one year (Or any length of time you'd be comfortable with), where would you like to live?
I don't know, actually. Canada might be nice, as weird as that sounds. Similar to American culture, but less idiotic 70% of the time.

On the other hand, I have always wanted to visit the far corners of the western world and the eastern too. Norway I think I would really enjoy, save for all the water. Same with rural Japan or China.

Any place where the culture is less...spastic and demanding, I guess. There are idiots no matter where you go, but some cultures idolize them less.
JesusIsLord713 wrote: What would you do if one of your plants had only a tiny midget left of it alive?
Probably give it to my mom in the hopes she could save it. I am terrible at horticulture and gardening. XD
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
It really messes with me because he gets fish everywhere. When he orders a fish sandwich or something and somebody else gets to hear feesh, I just cringe.

HANS GET ZE FLAMENWERFER?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Is your grandad Australian, micha211? Because "Feesh" is approximately the Australian pronunciation of fish. XD

So here's a softer, slower track from that Ayreon album:

Thoughts?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: It really messes with me because he gets fish everywhere. When he orders a fish sandwich or something and somebody else gets to hear feesh, I just cringe.

HANS GET ZE FLAMENWERFER?
At the risk of sounding like a chump...appreciate it. I lost my grandma last year, and as funny as it may sound, I miss the little things like that. She used to say 'protein' as 'pro-tee-in', like it had three syllables. :D

Which is, in hindsight, why I don't correct my mom when she say's 'Hans', even though my inner Star Wars nerd cringes. XD

Man, I wish you hadn't said that. I'd never heard of it and had to look it up, and now for every situation that has come up in my day I've wanted to say "HANS GET ZE FLAMENWERFER". XD
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Is your grandad Australian, micha211? Because "Feesh" is approximately the Australian pronunciation of fish. XD

So here's a softer, slower track from that Ayreon album:

Thoughts?
Good, and beautiful. But knowing the story, it's rather sad. XD

I like the sounds though.
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Ever thought of learning another language?
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Doritos or Sun Chips?

1.12 is here!

micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
A great meme in the works.

Tech Deck?
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Ever thought of learning another language?
Several times, actually. The urge has left me with a pidgin understanding of Spanish, Latin, and a ludicrous fluency in speaking backwards.

I've always wanted to learn Russian or Chinese though. XD Those languages are very fun to shout at people.
JesusIsLord713 wrote:Doritos or Sun Chips?
Doritos all day. Any flavor. The glory of MSG and fake cheese cannot be beaten. <3
micah211 wrote: A great meme in the works.

Tech Deck?
The tiny skateboards? I never got into them, and I never understood them. O_o