Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: I believe the fact that the Ornata has hybrid keys adds to the price.

This one?
I fell in love with the media controls--which are better than mine--and overall asthetic, but I pulled out the ringbox when I saw it was spill resistant. :O They truly know who I am. XD

I mean really...I might actually pay $100 for that one just for that alone. I've killed way too many keyboards by spilling something into them. Multiple lighting profiles that can highlight often used controls too? Yes. Very yes. So much yes that I don't even no. O_O I'm notoriously bad at remembering controls for PC games. Six foot cable ain't bad either.

I'm not in the market for a new keyboard, and I'd probably be hesitant to pay that much for one--unless I was planning on attaching it to a sweet new gaming rig--but I'm bookmarking that page in the advent I ever am, or if I come across it in a discount bin.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: So I beat Tokyo Mirage Sessions yesterday. Final boss fight took an hour and a half. @_@

And now I go on a JRPG break until Persona 5 comes out. XD

So on that note, here's one of the late-game boss themes from Persona 5 (Beware the Engrish lyrics...the singer is not so good at English pronunciation, so her singing comes out kinda garbled):

Thoughts?
I love boss fights like that, though they are badly soul crushing if you fail after an hour and twenty-nine minutes. XD

No complaints. I actually like it a fair bit, though I couldn't really understand any of the lyrics; may as well have been in Japanese.

I'd probably look that one up after I finished the boss fight, though.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
I might go with that keyboard, it's $30 cheaper than the razer, no surprise.

Destiny 2 announcements?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
VPNs?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
micah211 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:55 am I might go with that keyboard, it's $30 cheaper than the razer, no surprise.

Destiny 2 announcements?
The Cayde teaser popped up in my Facebook feed and I pretty much squealed with glee. So much awesome, so much love. I literally leaped from my chair to run screaming to the nearest large screen where I could watch Youtube in a better format.

Looks like the Last City does indeed get ransacked, and the Traveler might be gone, and I can't wait for the 30th, and I'm so hyped my face hurts, and I'm crawling through parking lots looking for pennies in preparation for a pre-order, because OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

I haven't boarded the hype train; I've built my own from a scrapped train and am now careening my way down the tracks. >_> I'm legitimately considering selling blood to make absolutely certain I can afford the game and a year of PS Plus when it releases.

I want day one action.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:VPNs?
Assuming you mean Virtual Private Networks, I know what they are, I know what they do, and I see their purpose...but I would probably not ever set one up. We covered them in a computer class, and it made me glad I wasn't a real IT guy. XD
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
If you preorder, do it at Gamestop, you'll get a Chibi Cayde statue.

I have my own hype, there's not really a traditional hype train because so many people hated vanilla Destiny so never played the DLCs.

How much do you get for blood?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
The Mass Effect Andromeda animation...debacle (Shall we say)?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:54 am If you preorder, do it at Gamestop, you'll get a Chibi Cayde statue.

I have my own hype, there's not really a traditional hype train because so many people hated vanilla Destiny so never played the DLCs.

How much do you get for blood?
Holy immediately going to Gamestop Batman! O_o Why have they not taken my money already?? Thank you for telling me that! XD

I think the Destiny hate is mostly a vocal minority of angry internet nerds. And I'm 100% serious in that belief; it was and is one of the most popular online console shooters, but you wouldn't know that by reading the interwabs rants by COD/Halo players who played three hours of early release Year 1. RoI got the Game Informer cover story last September, including a 9 page article. They wouldn't blow money like that on a game nobody cared about.

Actually, I don't know. TV commercials (which is probably a sad indicator of the poverty in our area. :\) promise up to $300 per pint, but I imagine that's a best case scenario based on a number of factors.

I'd consider myself well-reimbursed if I got $60. That's not bad for something I have plenty of and three hours of my time, if a tad ghoulish.

Imagine though, saying you paid for X item...with blood. O_o
Deepfreeze32 wrote: The Mass Effect Andromeda animation...debacle (Shall we say)?
I have no idea what this is. XD
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Just searched Red Cross and they offer 130-150 for each pint, good to know when my needle trauma hopefully goes away.

I did hear RoI getting great reviews and spotlights, all the angry internerds still hate it though... Not my problem. As long as DeeJ sits rich in his throne, I'm happy.
The new Nightfall Armor?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Here's a link where Kotaku talks about it, and there's a NeoGaf thread (Warning, some language in the comments...) with many more examples.

In short: Mass Effect Andromeda has some unsettling facial animation and incredibly wonky movement animation.

Ghost In the Shell?
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Double post, but Destiny 2 trailer!

kiujazi
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:13 pm Double post, but Destiny 2 trailer!
YOOOOO I'm trying really hard not to fall into the hype, but considering how much fun I've been having with the first game, it's really hard not to do so. That trailer was fantastic.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: Just searched Red Cross and they offer 130-150 for each pint, good to know when my needle trauma hopefully goes away.

I did hear RoI getting great reviews and spotlights, all the angry internerds still hate it though... Not my problem. As long as DeeJ sits rich in his throne, I'm happy.
The new Nightfall Armor?
Yeah, I'm not fond of the pointy things either. Going to think about the sweet sweet Destiny instead. <3 Also, Gamestop not only has the Cayde statue, they have a limited edition with metal case, Cabal book, and Season pass...with the Cayde statue. Worth it. I'm hoping I can get there tomorrow to pre-order.

I haven't seen the new Nightfall armor...need to fire Destiny up, I suppose. I can at least do the single-player stuff.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Here's a link where Kotaku talks about it, and there's a NeoGaf thread (Warning, some language in the comments...) with many more examples.

In short: Mass Effect Andromeda has some unsettling facial animation and incredibly wonky movement animation.

Ghost In the Shell?
Heh. That's hilarious. XD I don't know how it could possible be that bad though. O_o Scrub studios with a miniscule fraction of their budget have done better....

I don't know anything about it, actually. Aside from it's an anime, and the movie has Scarlett Johanson, which doesn't exactly make me want to rush out to the theater.
Deepfreeze32 wrote: Double post, but Destiny 2 trailer!
I know! I KNOW!!!!! I squealed like a happy child after watching it, and there were tears. And then I watched it again, and there were more tears. And I am just ridiculously hyped. XD As I said, I'm hoping to pre-order it tomorrow (pre-ordering it on the web requires paying full price, and I don't have $100 at the moment).

Because....DANG son, DANG it looks sooooooo good. XD
kiujazi wrote:YOOOOO I'm trying really hard not to fall into the hype, but considering how much fun I've been having with the first game, it's really hard not to do so. That trailer was fantastic.
Fall into the hype! Board the train, stoke the fires, blaze into glory!
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
So I've seen the Destiny trailer 8 times now... I'm about to watch it 8 more times.
I'm considering buying the collector's edition and getting a messenger back and other stuff. Or just limited edition which is what I planned to do anyway. Costs 100 bucks though.

The nightfall armor has gold and has sweet engravings all around it. It doesn't work with shaders though.

Cayde's lost loot?
I literally do nothing
kiujazi
The only thing about the messenger bag special edition is that it's already super hard to find. Gamestop ran out super quick, but I think amazon is still waiting to be able to pre-order those on there.

Also, can confirm that the Cayde figure from Gamestop is super sweet.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote: So I've seen the Destiny trailer 8 times now... I'm about to watch it 8 more times.
I'm considering buying the collector's edition and getting a messenger back and other stuff. Or just limited edition which is what I planned to do anyway. Costs 100 bucks though.

The nightfall armor has gold and has sweet engravings all around it. It doesn't work with shaders though.

Cayde's lost loot?
Limited for me. The collectors has some super sweet loot (THERE WILL BE LOOT), but that's too much even considering which game it is. I want the Cayde figure, and I want the expansion passes, and I really want the steelbook case; I love those. <3 Didn't get to Gamestop today. Pleh. It's worth that $100 though, since the expansions are usually $30 on their own right.

I am really, really hoping they turn that into a bunch of quest lines. It doesn't even have to be epic weapons; I wouldn't mind finding Cayde's special shiny rock. XD Don't mind weapons either, but given one of the things he collected over the years was a cloaking device...I wouldn't find it outside the realm of possibility that some of his stuff becomes in game-relics.
kiujazi wrote: The only thing about the messenger bag special edition is that it's already super hard to find. Gamestop ran out super quick, but I think amazon is still waiting to be able to pre-order those on there.

Also, can confirm that the Cayde figure from Gamestop is super sweet.
I'm not surprised, actually. It came with a ton of great stuff. Too rich for my bloods, though. Maybe literally. XD