Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Do you feel weird when looking at optical illusions?

:shock:
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Thanks for that, I do appreciate dedication. XD

I just "finished" the trial yesterday. The trial starts you off like everyone else, and gives you access to everything up to level 7. Which I hit. And...I kinda want to see more. But I don't want to pay $50 for the game with all expansions when it was JUST on sale for $30. XD

I do think I might be able to create another character and get them to 7 though. Hmm. Might be worth trying out all three classes. I like my Hunter, but I could also see enjoying a Titan or Warlock...

Here's this times music question:

?

*EDIT*

Also, I sent ya a friend request on PSN. Just so ya know.
I thought I answered your friend request...I haven't powered on the PS3 in awhile. I'll have to check.

For myself, I actually enjoy the hunter class least of the three. I think it's my playstyle, but I can't really utilize anything but the Gunslinger, and even then...I wouldn't try to do anything really hard with him. I usually play as a Titan Defender, which is basically a Paladin. :P If not him, I switch to the burny one, which is Thor with fire instead of electricity.

Warlocks are great fun too...they're sort of a middle ground, stat wise, between Hunter and Titan, but their abilities are arguably the most awesome. I mean...you can rise from the dead in a fiery blaze and shotgun the guy that just killed you, or throw lighting from your hands Emperor style. That gets really fun or annoying, depending on which side of it your on.

The music was...interesting. It started off really awesome and funky, then it just got weird. XD
Emwok wrote:This song? (Start at 13:57)
You know, I hear that all the time...but I couldn't have told you what it was until just now. XD Best usage of it is in Ratchet and Clank; they RYNO III plays it as it blasts hundreds of missiles. <3 Good times.
Eagle Eyes wrote:Do you feel weird when looking at optical illusions?

:shock:
Sometimes. Usually, I'm trying to decipher how it works. XD
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
I'm pretty sure you accepted my invitation.

Two questions!

First: the Persona games?

Second:

Double Music!

First:

Second, from Persona 3 (tying this whole thing together):

This is the music that plays when you face "normal" bosses in the game (Not the big ones that demarcate sections of the game).
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Enjoying your summer?
I literally do nothing
Emwok
CCGR addict
Darude Astley - Sandroll?

Edit: Hey I found a cool song you might like.

Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Deepfreeze32 wrote:I'm pretty sure you accepted my invitation.

Two questions!

First: the Persona games?

Second:

Double Music!

First:

Second, from Persona 3 (tying this whole thing together):

This is the music that plays when you face "normal" bosses in the game (Not the big ones that demarcate sections of the game).
Not really a fan. Too much darkness and weirdness. I've been tempted to try one out though, simply because they're supposed to be fantastic.

Secondly, that was pretty great. :D Another one of those songs that, had you asked me beforehand, I would have said no thanks. XD

Sadly, I waited so long to answer this, that the second video has been removed. O_o
micah211 wrote:Enjoying your summer?
Eh...I got through it. That's just about the best as can be said about it...wasn't good times, on the whole. It's like space...whole lotta dark for just those few stars, eh?

Not to get emo on you. :D How was your summer?
Emwok wrote:Darude Astley - Sandroll?

Edit: Hey I found a cool song you might like.
Sandroll was actually pretty awesome. XD I got no complaints.

As for the second?

Holy crumbly-caking dang-buckets. O_o That was awesome. :O
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Nope, I feel ya. Mine was drowned with boredom and really didn't pick up until I got my job and nearly won a Destiny tournament... Nearly :(
Long time no see though! Welcome Back!

The Bourne Series?
I literally do nothing
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Chozon1 wrote:
Not really a fan. Too much darkness and weirdness. I've been tempted to try one out though, simply because they're supposed to be fantastic.

Secondly, that was pretty great. :D Another one of those songs that, had you asked me beforehand, I would have said no thanks. XD

Sadly, I waited so long to answer this, that the second video has been removed. O_o

Yeah, the channel got taken down because of a copyright claim. Not because of that song, or the other bajillion Persona games and spin offs it was hosting the soundtracks for. Oh no. It was because it had some Persona 5 songs up before Persona 5 was out in Japan.

It was lame.

Here's the new channel version:

Also, it has been a loooooong time since you posted here. How's it been going?

And of course, do you plan to do NaNoWriMo this year?

Oh yeah, finally got to The Taken King content in Destiny. Which is actually really awesome. Now I'm excited for Destiny 2, since the guys who directed The Taken King are directing Destiny 2 (If the multiple leaks from apparently-reliable sources are to be believed).
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
micah211 wrote:Nope, I feel ya. Mine was drowned with boredom and really didn't pick up until I got my job and nearly won a Destiny tournament... Nearly :(
Long time no see though! Welcome Back!

The Bourne Series?
Cool. ^_^ It was a shotgun, wasn't it? :D

And thank you. Actually, I've never seen a Bourne movie. O_o It's on my list of movies to watch, but...I dunno. I'm not a big movie watcher. :D I get fidgety when I haven't seen it before. XD
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Yeah, the channel got taken down because of a copyright claim. Not because of that song, or the other bajillion Persona games and spin offs it was hosting the soundtracks for. Oh no. It was because it had some Persona 5 songs up before Persona 5 was out in Japan.

It was lame.

Here's the new channel version:

Also, it has been a loooooong time since you posted here. How's it been going?

And of course, do you plan to do NaNoWriMo this year?

Oh yeah, finally got to The Taken King content in Destiny. Which is actually really awesome. Now I'm excited for Destiny 2, since the guys who directed The Taken King are directing Destiny 2 (If the multiple leaks from apparently-reliable sources are to be believed).
Heh. Feels like AM2R all over again.

That was good though. Feel like it would be more if I was watching it in the game. XD

As for how it's going...I'm not dead yet. :mrgreen:

I am indeed planning for NaNowriMo this year...Actually, thank you for reminding me, since I really need to start spinning the soup and coming up with ideas. I know which story I want to write, but I don't know anything but the barebones.

Yeah, I love Destiny as a whole; beginning to end, it's just amazing to me...but with the Taken King, I feel like they hit their stride and brought together the world as a cohesive whole. The weapons are cooler too. Except for the 4th Horseman...best looking shotty in the game, and it's basically a Despicable Me fart gun.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Actually it was a "best of" tournament. We had 3 hours to win as many matches as possible, but we could only lose 3 times. We got into the semi-finals. It was more snipers than anything, we were playing Rift.

Donuts with ice-cream in the donut hole?
I literally do nothing
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hey, that's cool. ^_^ Sort of like real-life Trials of Osiris. And semi-finals ain't nothing to be ashamed of. :D

Tricky...mind, I'd not turn it down. :D But I tend to prefer my donuts en masse, and I think the ice cream would slow my consumption rate...

Nah. I'd still eat five. XD
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
So this one is kind of weird. It's a medley remix of four songs, done live in Paris by Daft Punk. I'm sure you've heard some Daft Punk before, but I still want your opinion on this:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't know.

I think I liked it...it certainly made me want to dance. >_>

Yet...there was one loop in there that literally sounded like a broken record, and made my ear itch. XD The rest went together nicely...but that one sound bite it, I'm afraid, going to get stuck in my head. O_o
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
That's a motif of electronic music. Sometimes you get one loop that just doesn't jive, or is too addictive on its own.

How about this one (Excuse the weird background image of the artist, couldn't find a video of the album version with the non-insane album art)?

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Same, actually. Really fun to listen too, but one soundbite that was like cheese pouring into my ear drums.

Despite how it sounds, that's not a good thing.