Behold, the body of Adonis and the brain of a squirrel.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Ah yes, but the sound quality is unmatched. My brother started collecting Vinyls. Listening to old Beatles albums is amazing.

... The Beatles?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Oh aye, oh aye. Techies will tell you that's the sound of analog clipping or some such, but I agree with you. Nothing like it.

I just like the fact I can carry my Zune in my pants.

Uh...to be honest, not a fan.

*ducks*
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
I used to have a 120gb Zune. It's alright. Kept crashing on me though.

I also couldn't ever fill it with enough music.

Sports?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I love my Zune (it's the old 30Gb "brick" model), but I despise the proprietary *everything* about it. It's held up like a chunk of steel, but it's the last proprietary device I buy.

I'm uncertain. I enjoy playing most of them (I'm not what you'd call a wunderkind, though) for fun, but I don't enjoy watching them (unless it's a family event, like going to a baseball game, or someone I know is within the game).

I'd like to get into one, at some point. If only for the exercise value. I have the bad habit of becoming angrily competitive if the other team is comprised of jerkoffs.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
That's the drive that makes you want to compete. Tell all of those guys off. XD

Anyways, I played sports growing up. I've recently been watching a lot of Basketball. I guess you just gotta shop around and fine the sport that gives you the most excitement, then you'll want to see a game from start to finish. Also, gotta fall in love with a team too.

... Basketball?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't like being competitive; I like having fun. XD I am "that guy". I get violent when I get competitive. Not "you just broke my arm" violent, but certainly "oh, did I knock you over" violent. It leads to unfun times.

Basketball is fun times. I played Horse with friends often enough growing up. Developed several trick shots that blew my 12-year old mind. I've never really played the official game, though I do enjoy it. The concentration it takes to dribble with every step is sometimes beyond my capacity.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Ah, yes. I was never that competitive, but a lot of my friends were. I broke my pinky once due to unfair play. Took a month to repair it and physiotherapy. Yep, just for a pinky.

We played "21" or "blacktop" a lot on the schoolyard. Is fun.

Flea Markets?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Hmm...yeaaaaah. That sounds incredibly painful. @_@

I enjoy flea markets. All kinds of crazy stuff, for teh cheaps. I once found an old analog synth for a few bucks.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
There's this guy on Youtube who goes to Flea Markets/Garage sales with a spy cam and uploads his finds. It's creepy because people don't know he's recording.

I almost cried while watching this.

BTW, he might swear. I'm not sure though.

Your reaction?
mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thoughts about the iPad mini?
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Krytae wrote:There's this guy on Youtube who goes to Flea Markets/Garage sales with a spy cam and uploads his finds. It's creepy because people don't know he's recording.

I almost cried while watching this.

BTW, he might swear. I'm not sure though.

Your reaction?
I did cry. Not full on weeping tears, but certainly a welling of the eyes. That was...mind blowing. It was like the legendary Masonic treasure in video game form. O_o I...am stunned games of that age exist in condition that perfect. I really, REALLY, need to frequent more garage and flea markets.
mebmatt wrote:Thoughts about the iPad mini?
Generally, if it has a tiny i in front of it, I hate it. Doubly so with the mini; it's...somewhat pointless, I think.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
It's absolutely insane. I felt horrible when I thought about her son and how he'd feel knowing his mom threw away $3000+ worth of games just because she thought he was "too old for video games".

Most treasured game you own?
mebmatt
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Favorite car?
I tried being normal once. Worst five minutes of my life.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Krytae wrote:It's absolutely insane. I felt horrible when I thought about her son and how he'd feel knowing his mom threw away $3000+ worth of games just because she thought he was "too old for video games".

Most treasured game you own?
I wonder if she knew how much those were worth, honestly. Seems like something people wouldn't give away if they knew. O_o I mean, even on Ebay, that guy is going to make back in octuplet what he purchased them for.

I...don't know. I'd figure it to be something old or classic, but my two "prize" items are the Metroid Prime Collection and the Legend of Zelda collectors disc. Or...maybe my SNES copy of Super Metroid.

Only recently have I realized my large collection of games could actually be a "Collection". XD

I need to dig up my old Gameboy games and shelve them for safekeeping.
mebmatt wrote:Favorite car?
Toughie. I love my car (an '87 Mercedes 300D), but I'd also love to refit an old muscle or sports car.

I love them Mercury Comets.
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
That's cool. I have a pretty big collection myself. Maybe I'll share a photo later.

Favourite GB game that doesn't star a token Nintendo character?