Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:28 am The deuce. My mom is good with plants, but that did not transfer over to me. -_-

Flaming swords?
Saame

Umm if your sword is flaming, you should probably put it down.
evered wrote:If you could be any animal in the world, What would it be?
Probably a butterfly. I just like the idea of flying, being free, and spreading happiness.
i don’t think a butterfly counts as an animal though. Maybe a bird.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Getting paint all over the place?
jbmPlaysGaming
Noob
Noob
Are you human?: Yes!
Can you get on Minecraft? :lol:

but seriously pls
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:49 am Getting paint all over the place?
Doesn’t typically happen to me. That reminds me.. So little 10 year old me wanted to paint my room. I had been saving money for paint for a while, and finally decided on 3 colors, practically neon purple, lime green, and bright tangerine. Horrible choice, really. We finally got around to actually painting 2 1/2 years later, far after I outgrew those colors and developed a better sense of style. The result was just, bad. Thank goodness we tried only purple on one wall, so then there wasn’t much to prime over. My room remains white to this day, and I don’t think I’ll ever trust my paint judgement again.
jbmPlaysGaming wrote: Can you get on Minecraft? :lol:

but seriously pls
Hey jbm! I don’t think I totally understand your question but,
Now? I’m kinda busy at the moment. Maybe tomorrow. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I think I would like those colors, actually. XD Very bright. If you'd gone either purple/green or orange/green they would have worked, neon or otherwise. It's the orange/green that would clash.

Seek and find games?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:42 am I think I would like those colors, actually. XD Very bright. If you'd gone either purple/green or orange/green they would have worked, neon or otherwise. It's the orange/green that would clash.

Seek and find games?
Then again, I wasn’t expecting it to be that bright.

The picture books with like, a bajillion things squished onto one page? My little cousins love those, but they make me frustrated and give me headaches. Especially “Where’s Waldo”with everyone dressed as him. Counterproductive lol.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Those too. But there's actually a huge library of 'hidden object' games where you solve puzzles and try to find lists of objects hidden in rooms. They can be pretty fun.

Losing socks with no idea where they went?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:12 am Those too. But there's actually a huge library of 'hidden object' games where you solve puzzles and try to find lists of objects hidden in rooms. They can be pretty fun.

Losing socks with no idea where they went?
It doesn’t usually happen to me now, but when I was like, 7, I had a bajillion socks which got lost all the time. I remember I had this one pair that I really liked, so if you see a lime green sock with cherries on it, it’s mine.

Socks are very mysterious.
Where do they go? Where are they now?

Nobody knows....

That would actually be a good novel idea :wink:.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
My dog likes to filch mine. Occasionally she will eat a hole in them, mostly she just runs off and loses them in a dark corner somewhere. XD

Most holy candy discount day?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:47 am My dog likes to filch mine. Occasionally she will eat a hole in them, mostly she just runs off and loses them in a dark corner somewhere. XD

Most holy candy discount day?
My dog did that too :lol:. When we were gone for a long time (like, 5 hours) he would find our socks and snuggle with them.

Uhhh, suure? We really don’t buy candy after Halloween, because we get a lot from trick or treating.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The hazards of adulthood; no more trick or treating. -_-

Subway?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:20 am The hazards of adulthood; no more trick or treating. -_-

Subway?
It would be so funny if someone handed out candy to people cos-playing at comicons.

I just realized how old I’m getting.. Contrary to my profile, I’m not 14 yet – so soon though and then I’ll be able to drive... and I’ll be in high school... I wanna be 12 again :|, do cartwheels in dresses (apparently thats frowned upon), and my only job would be to have fun...

Ehh, the New York ones are ok. Boston's T-Lines are slightly better, but in Quebec they have really nice ones :wink:

Oh you mean the sandwich chain? It’s ok, it’s one of the few places that have a really distinct smell. Like Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, or Staples. Funny story: so once we went to a subway, and it seemed like the workers were all newbies, and I ordered the chicken ranch. At the end it was the typical “do you want anything else? Condiments?” “No thanks” “Are you sure?” they almost didn’t put ranch on it. :lol:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Well, if it'll make you feel better, you've a long time for being young ahead of you. People will call you an adult at 21, but you'll still be a kid. XD The trick is to enjoy it without rushing through it. And for heavens sake, don't pretend to be an adult. XD

Also to remember that God is with you the whole time. *shrugs* If you know that, getting older isn't that big of a deal. Except you get clothing and other such 'useful' stuff for gifts. -_-

What about...I don't know of any other national sandwich chains. O_o

Best sandwich chain besides subway?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:01 am Well, if it'll make you feel better, you've a long time for being young ahead of you. People will call you an adult at 21, but you'll still be a kid. XD The trick is to enjoy it without rushing through it. And for heavens sake, don't pretend to be an adult. XD

Also to remember that God is with you the whole time. *shrugs* If you know that, getting older isn't that big of a deal. Except you get clothing and other such 'useful' stuff for gifts. -_-

What about...I don't know of any other national sandwich chains. O_o

Best sandwich chain besides subway?
Aw thanks, Chozon1

Getting clothes is nice, but only sometimes I actually like them. Gift cards are pretty useful (“lazy thoughtfulness” basically) and I like getting iTunes ones.

In Michigan they have “Jimmy John's” which is actually pretty good. I’ve never been there, but once they were handing out free sandwiches for advertising (isn’t that the best?). Free smells too. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
We have those here too. But I've never eaten there. XD

thanksgiving?