Ask starfire11!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:41 am Awesome. ^_^ We need to make eggnog part of our Thanksgiving. I love that stuff. How did you make it?
Hi I’m back! No, I didn’t go anywhere, I was just too lazy to answer the question, and then life got busy :lol:.

Making eggnog was pretty fun, and it’s actually pretty easy :) You basically heat up egg yolks milk, and heavy cream, then chill it. Right before serving whisk in whipped cream so it has a light texture. Pretty neat :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Cool. Sounds like custard.

Christmas times?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Rate these in order of importance to your taste:
Waffles
Pancakes
French toast

Do you make your own or use a toaster?
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:01 am Cool. Sounds like custard.

Christmas times?
It actually tastes a lot like melted ice cream/custard :wink:

I love Christmas times. It’s probably my favorite time of the year. Hot chocolate, ice skating, skiing, Christmas lights.... But the problem is, here in Connecticut our snow doesn’t stay, and the temperature moves above and below freezing all the time. So it melts into slush, and freezes on the roads. Not fun at all, and the “Winter Wonderland” effect only lasts few days if it’s cold enough. So yeah. But then again, I live near the shore so it gets nicer as you go north.
BlockHeadLewie wrote: Rate these in order of importance to your taste:
Waffles
Pancakes
French toast

Do you make your own or use a toaster?
Ooh I forget how much I love French toast becuase we rarely have that. So French toast, waffles, then pancakes.

We make our own, and we also have a fancy Belgian waffle machine so they have big “pockets” :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nice. MS fluctuates between warm and humid (low 70's, or even 80's) and frigid. Sometimes in the same week. We rarely get snow, but plenty of ice (which might melt the next day into a humid nightmare. :P ).

Have you ever seen Christmas in Connecticut?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:04 am Nice. MS fluctuates between warm and humid (low 70's, or even 80's) and frigid. Sometimes in the same week. We rarely get snow, but plenty of ice (which might melt the next day into a humid nightmare. :P ).

Have you ever seen Christmas in Connecticut?
I don’t think so. I’ll have to watch that sometime.

But I did enjoy a very nice Christmas in Connecticut this year, sometimes we go to TX where my cousins live. I was hoping for a white Christmas, and it snowed about 1/2 an inch in the morning and all melted within 2 hours, so that’s close enough :lol:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cool. ^_^ Ours was just cloudy. No complaints though. :D

New Years?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 am Cool. ^_^ Ours was just cloudy. No complaints though. :D

New Years?
Fact: I have never stayed up till midnight on New Years Eve. Not that I really want to anyway, I get tired around 9 XD.

Although I did go to a teen all-nighter at my friend's church a day ago and I’m still tired.

New Years is pretty fun. It’s going to be 2018!!

Happy New Year! :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Rare is the night where I'm not up past midnight. O_o I can't imagine my day being just the day. XD

Egg nog, or sparkling fruit drink?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:20 am Rare is the night where I'm not up past midnight. O_o I can't imagine my day being just the day. XD

Egg nog, or sparkling fruit drink?
Oh boy, this is just as bad as tacos/burritos.

Ummmmmmmm ummmmmmm....

Egg nog probably. I rarely have it. And sometimes the sparklingnstuff is too bubbly and tart.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Sadly, I was sick around New Years, and so Egg Nog was not on the menu. I need to get some now. I'm still sick, but Egg Nog is awesome.

Warheads sour candy?
Starfire11
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:00 am Sadly, I was sick around New Years, and so Egg Nog was not on the menu. I need to get some now. I'm still sick, but Egg Nog is awesome.

Warheads sour candy?
Maybe eggnog will make you feel better :wink:

I think I had one of those when I was like, 7. It lasted for 10 seconds, and I will never have one again. I can see how people like them though.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Smoothies?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Art? ouo
Starfire11
It must be so annoying for you guys to see me on this site like, 5 times a day, but yet I never answer your questions :wink:..........