Ask skeer

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
skeer
Hi, I figured I'd post here, since it look like others are having fun with it :)

I'm 25 years old, live in the USA. I occasionally play video games, but I usually love getting games for a bargain (even if I sometime never get around to playing them >_> ). I'm not very good at FPS games, so I usually avoid them.

I'm mostly a PC gamer, although I occasionally play console games. I've built PCs, one for me for gaming, one for my younger brother, and still another one for me, so my even younger brother could use the gaming PC.

I also like to walk in the backyard looking for stuff to eat. My favorites would have to be wood sorrel (wild), but I also like lemon grass (might die of this winter), wild spinach (wild ofc), blackberries (kinda wild), blueberries (we grow them), apples occasionally, and peaches.

Feel free to ask me any questions, I'll try to answer them all :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
How do you feel about acorns? ^_^

I've heard various accounts of their edibility over the years, but I've never been quite sure.
skeer
Chozon1 wrote:How do you feel about acorns? ^_^

I've heard various accounts of their edibility over the years, but I've never been quite sure.
I honestly don't know. We don't have acorns growing around where I live. We have chestnuts, walnuts, and hickory nuts though. I occasionally eat them, but you can only eat so many before you get tired of eating them.
qshop
Minecraft Server Admin
M&Ms?
qshop1

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Prism: Minecraft Admin
skeer
I like M&Ms from time to time, but I prefer Skittles more. But candy is candy, I'll eat it if it tastes good. :)

Speaking of candy, I got this for my brother's birthday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BRITH ... 1478960685

So far we only ate a tiny bit of it, I am hoping his birthday party will be pretty big, but I won't know til after the party.

Also of note, wood sorrel tastes a little like candy, sometimes sweet, sometimes sour. Unless it grows next to onions, then it tastes like onions, which I hate >.<
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
How about...maypops?
skeer
Maypops look neat! Unfortunately I never saw one in real life. It looks like it can grow in this state, but not entirely sure. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
They're sort of like less-sweet crunchy passionfruit. Pretty flowers, though.

What is your favorite flavor of game?
skeer
I liked a wide variety of games before, now I'm slowly checking genres off my list. I avoid FPS and RTS these days. I like RPGs but never reach the end of the story.

I mostly play cooperative multiplayer games. Don't Starve Together (there is PvP, but it's hard enough as is), occasionally Minecraft, Lego Jurassic Park and World, Lego Marvel, Lego LotR (still need to beat it).

I like games with a good story, but I have so many good games, idk where to start. I have a Batman game, Bastion, never even started playing Bioshock 1 and 2 despite getting them years ago. Maybe I should get off the forums and start playing them lol
Comotto
Hi skeer

Roasted chestnuts are my favorite this time of year. I too am not a console player now mostly Mac or iPad, gotten away from PC. I like the friendly diverse fellowship of CCGR and Prism, would like to see you on occasionally.

CARZ
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Favorite thing to do?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
skeer
Comotto wrote:Hi skeer

Roasted chestnuts are my favorite this time of year. I too am not a console player now mostly Mac or iPad, gotten away from PC. I like the friendly diverse fellowship of CCGR and Prism, would like to see you on occasionally.

CARZ
I would love roasted chestnuts, but I don't really cook, I might forget or lose focus. The main reason I'm mostly PC gaming is because my PC can handle most of what i throw at it. Dolphin emulator, ps3 controllers, Logitech controllers, etc. The biggest problems I face are trying to game and stream and trying Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicle. 2 GBA emus+1gamecube=lag

Sure , I'll hop on the server real soon.

I like finding bargains and occasionally programming. And games too. $7 for a box of shrimp that made 7 meals. And those 7 meals were nothing but shrimp :) I know C++, Java, visual studio c#, unity3d c#, and more.

That reminds me, I have an extra copy of game maker pro I got for $1, if anyone wants it. I got 3 copies and only used 2. I'll probably dump a list of stuff I have that I don't need somewhere sometime.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bastion I've played before; get's a bit mythological, but it's a crazy good game.

Building stuff?
skeer
I love building stuff. Legos, mini pine planks, knex, software, sometimes games, but I lack art skills to build a proper game. I'm actually working on a game with a game artist , but it's slow going at the moment. Hoping I can actually finish this game :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Cool. ^_^ What kind of game?