ask amy jo

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
:D
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
:?:

But seriously though, do you have a meaning behind your name?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
TheAlexTDB wrote::?:

But seriously though, do you have a meaning behind your name?
Funny you should ask, because it would seem to be pretty straightforward...

well, i was born in 1988. other than that, only the story behind my name, haha. I go by Amy Jo irl, my parents *almost* put it on my birth certificate. However, just in case I ever became a lawyer or doctor and wanted a more "official sounding name" they put Amanda on my birth certificate. Which is kinda cool, but actually causes significant confusion because few people think of Amy as short for Amanda (some even try to tell me it's not). One time my dad registered me for the medical insurance as Amy Jo and then my parents had a horrible time trying to fix it and get my medical bills paid. I frequently forget which name I gave the video store or the vet or the hair salon making it look like I'm trying to pull something. And grandma always writes Amy Jo on my Christmas check which I then have to sign over to Amanda, haha.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Vanilla or chocolate?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
well I'm a pretty vanilla woman because I strongly prefer chocolate, like "why is it so hard for you dairy queen peeps to understand that a chocolate chocolate chip cookie dough blizzard is one that's made with chocolate ice cream?!"

Speaking of ice cream, go buy some Decadent Tracks ice cream from wal-mart. My hubby knows when I put ice cream on the list i mean decadent tracks, haha
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
That's funny. My first name legally is Edward. But the one people have called me since I was born is Conner. So in anything family, I go by Conner. But in any facet of my life involving "official" stuff, I get called Edward. I can't count the times that "Edward" has been called to the office, or the desk, ETC, and I've sat in my chair wondering who else shared my name. :D It got bad when I worked at Wal-Mart, since my bosses would ask for Edward, and I'd just keep working. :D

Star Wars?
Kwan
Penguins?
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Do you like cats? what's your favorite creature?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
What topics catch your eye?
Also does anyone else in your family play mc?
Plus favorite color?
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
CRCBrony
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Do you like mlp?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Ninjas vs. pie - who would win?
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
Chozon1 wrote:
Star Wars?
Opening Night! Best movie experience EVER! My husband and I did a star wars booth at trunk or treat this year and got first place. I made a death star and an x-wing fighter, tied the fighter on a nerf gun and let the kids shoot the death star. Epic.
Kwan wrote:Penguins?
Yep. I have a penguin collection that I put out at Christmas time. The Pebble and the Penguin is better than Happy Feet btw.
TheAlexTDB wrote:Do you like cats? what's your favorite creature?
I have a cat, his name is Ender (named after Ender Wiggin from Ender's game as well as the MC reference of course. I'll try to put up a pic.) Favorite creature.... I like animals quite a lot. Furry ones mostly.
BlockHeadLewie wrote:What topics catch your eye?
Also does anyone else in your family play mc?
Plus favorite color?
8)
My favorite topics are under Spiritual Matters. I also like to answer questions in the minecraft area to help other players.

My husband, my little brother, and my brother-in-law (some cousins too). I'm VERY close to convincing my dad and sister to play. My favorite color is green.
CRCBrony wrote:Do you like mlp?
haha I had to look it up. I'm guessing you don't mean Master Limited Partnership. My Little Pony? I had a few when I was little, almost 20 years ago, so the old school ones. I was more into Legos and Pound Puppies.
Sstavix wrote:Ninjas vs. pie - who would win?
One pie against multiple ninjas?? Now if it was one ninja he couldn't eat more than 2 pies. But the ninja is too fast for any pie to get the upper hand.
amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
This is Ender wearing the necklace my niece made for him. He's pretty good with kids :D

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Oh goodness, I loved the Force Awakens so much. I cried, though. XD

Best board game ever?
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Aww that tag for Ender looks so cool! I need something like that for my cat :lol:

Any interesting events encompassing your cat if I may ask?