Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Banana ketchup?
Um, yeah. Maybe? Not too sure, but I'd at least try it! I would stay away from the spicy versions though...
And yes, there IS such a thing! I honestly wasn't sure, but Google says:
Google wrote:About 1,550,000 results (0.34 seconds)
HA! Go Google!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm more of a metal fan myself, but I can enjoy most types of music. Lately I've had lots of ear-worms from classic rock which is pretty unusual for me.

Strategy games?
Spoiler:

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Emwok wrote:Strategy games?
Hmmm, Short answer:
In The Past
  • DnD, from it's first appearance up to 2nd Edition from table version to PC to online.
  • Warhammer
  • R.O.S.E. Online (Rather cute game, real nice graphics)
  • Other varied games.
Now
  • Minecraft (it IS sort of a strategy game...)
  • The game of life. (No, not the board game: REAL LIFE!)
Yep, that's it nowadays.
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Pizza Slices or Pizza Rolls?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote:Pizza Slices or Pizza Rolls?
You get one vote for asking a question that sorta overlaps a previously asked question! YAY!

Previously I was asked, and gave the answer, thusly:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
TheAlexTDB wrote:Pizza Appetizers?
Sadly I leave those luxuries to those who can afford them.
8) :cry: 8)
My finances are quite low. So is, sad to say, my social circle.
It's literally been, oh I don't remember maybe 8 years when I knew what a pizza slice tastes like? Oh and I and never had pizza rolls.
**shrug**
Peace!
8)
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
8 years without pizza! I wouldn't make it

Favorite Video Game?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote:8 years without pizza! I wouldn't make it

Favorite Video Game?
It's kinda harsh, but tolerable. You'd be surprised what I've had to do without. **sigh**

ANYWAYS, fave video game? If you mean console I'd go with Nintendo 64. If you mean actual game I'd have to say Qbert or Qix.
Although I do have to admit I had a ton of fun with all the Zelda games...
Peace!
8)
Emwok
CCGR addict
Do you play any instruments?
Spoiler:

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Emwok wrote:Do you play any instruments?
It won't be long before I have my YouTube channel fully functioning. I'll be playing my favorite instrument! (stay tuned...)
I have tried piano, guitar, drums, saxophone, trumpet, clarinet, oboe, xylophone, tuba and piccolo. Both hands demand to do the exact same thing. PERIOD! Can't do chords with one hand and melody with the other. Can't keep rhythm with one and beat with another. Can't make holes open AND closed separately with either the same hand or individually.
BUT I FOUND A COUPLE I COULD PLAY!
Clapping is keeping to a beat, hence a percussion instrument. Who can't do that?
One don't always think about it but the voice is an instrument. I can sing, sorta.
Long ago whistling was a fun pastime. I can whistle pretty good.
I won't make you wait until YouTube LoL! I also play a pretty good kazoo.
Stay Frosty!
8)
Emwok
CCGR addict
I consider the voice an instrument as good as any. God tells us to make a joyful noise and you can do that with or without your voice. :D

Procrastinating? :|
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
You used to play Warhammer?
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Yeah I meant game not console. Nice console though!

Lord of The Rings or Hobbit?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Emwok wrote:I consider the voice an instrument as good as any. God tells us to make a joyful noise and you can do that with or without your voice. :D

I have a voice only God could love!

As for procrastinating, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? (Me making a Squidward quote? Egads, I am a blockhead!)
LoL Honestly I do tend to push myself TOO much in getting things done. I wish I could put off a day on some things, but time waits for no one.
Chozon1 wrote:You used to play Warhammer?
Let me tell you something you may not know: Creating an army of miss-matched rogues, archers and mercenaries does have advantages! Especially if you toss in a few ballista, a caster or two and one very stupid giant!
Usually had my dice handed to me in an impolite way by the time the battle was over, but there were usually half as many in my foe's army when my last guy dies! Sold my troops about 4 years ago to pay my light bill. Got $35 left after I paid my $135 bill.
I haven't played since.
micah211 wrote:Yeah I meant game not console. Nice console though!

Lord of The Rings or Hobbit?
Both, for the win!
The book Hobbit was most worthy to be read. LotR was pretty darn good and I like how the story progressed but it wasn't quite like the book.
The cartoons were, well, classic.
Peace!
8)
Emwok
CCGR addict
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
Emwok wrote:I consider the voice an instrument as good as any. God tells us to make a joyful noise and you can do that with or without your voice. :D

I have a voice only God could love!

As for procrastinating, why do today what you can put off until tomorrow? (Me making a Squidward quote? Egads, I am a blockhead!)
LoL Honestly I do tend to push myself TOO much in getting things done. I wish I could put off a day on some things, but time waits for no one.
Yeah... I guess you could say I'm a master procrastinator. The problem is, I can't write well unless I have the pressure of a deadline that ends very very soon. I don't wait until 30 minutes before it's due or anything, but I usually wait until the day before to start working on it.

Chess?
Spoiler:

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Emwok wrote:Chess?
Funny story: I've played chess for about 30ish years now. I'm not too bad actually but I know there's TONS of room for improvement. I've played against computers mostly, then got an app for my phone where I can play actual people around the world. I've even tried 3D chess.
The punchline to this story? I haven't played no more than maybe 20 games on an actual board!
(Sux not to have real friends. Oh well...)
8)