Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Because he may just have the answer! (If not just give me permission to make one up!)
I've actually been able to talk with just about anyone on just about any topic: From Angels to Zion, Apples to Zucchini, Ankles to Zygomaticus Major and minor (they are groups of muscles around your mouth).
I'll even answer (most) personal question fully and with no offense taken! (I say most because, well, there are some things not worth talking about...)
So who's first? You? Kewl!
:thumbup: :?: :thumbup:
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
So, do you get writers block?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Obscure Star Trek references?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
TheAlexTDB wrote:So, do you get writers block?
Um, well, that is to say, you see it's complicated. Being a blockhead I'm always faced with that problem. My best solution is to not think too much and just let things flow. Ad lib you might say.
Sooner or later the right words come out from around the corners!
8)
Chozon1 wrote:Obscure Star Trek references?
Sometime in the past I was heavily addicted to Star Trek. I've forgotten more about it than I remember watching! I've seen every TV episode at least five times, watched every movie at least twice and even went so far as to plan on buying a uniform based on the first movie, which I never did because finances weren't really available.
As to my referencing Star Trek, doesn't the show itself make our reality seem a bit obscure?
LoL
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
What is the inspiration behind your username?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote:What is the inspiration behind your username?
I'm so glad you asked! So glad in fact I'll give you two honest answers, one rather humorous:

Honestly I truly know nada, zip, zilch in so many categories. Much of what I know is either common sense or research. Chalk it up to not having full support from anyone.

Also there is the fact I'm playing a very good game with hardly any knowledge of it. A beginner, green-horn, n00b. I'm learning, yes, but not as fast as many of you. And since it involves destroying and building with blocks, well, you see what I did there now, right?

(Let's see just how much of a blockhead I truly am, shall we? Next question!)
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Apples to Apples?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Capers?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote:Apples to Apples?
Yeah, this IS an appealing topic to discuss with many people. However it's hard to get to the core of the topic sometimes.
8)
Chozon1 wrote:Capers?

When I was a child I had loads of fun pulling capers. My favorite was using both soap and wax on Halloween. I also like to dance a bit more than my body would like because God's worth that much at least!
If you happen to be asking about the food item, they are best when far away from me. No I don't hate them, just don't like them.
8)
Sstavix
CCGR addict
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
Yeah, this IS an appealing topic to discuss with many people. However it's hard to get to the core of the topic sometimes.
8)
That was a seedy answer. ;) What do you think of the card game, Apples to Apples? Have you ever played it?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:
8)
That was a seedy answer. ;) What do you think of the card game, Apples to Apples? Have you ever played it?
Honestly never heard of the game. Apples to Apples does seem rather interesting and I am pleased to say I'll look into it a bit more!
8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's a fun game, if you can get people involved.

The terror of "if"?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:It's a fun game, if you can get people involved.

The terror of "if"?
Oh Praise God! You just slammed right into one of my sermons I've created and I promise not to preach. Not here or now anyways!
Everyone knows they have to have life. Once Jesus is the Center, we have Life. What's the difference? Why it's much more than one is being capitalized.
Before we find the Abundant Life Jesus offers, we may be living out life, but we're not too focused on the entire thing, we're too busy with that little word in the center: IF. "If I had the money", "If I took that class", "What happens if..."
I don't know about you, but I don't live my IF, I live my LIFE in it's entirety! (A life of just "if" is in fact very terrifying!)
Jesus helps us focus on everything in our life and not worry so much about that small distracting word in the middle of everyone's life: IF. Once Jesus is the center of our Life, worry about IF can indeed vanish.

There you go! A 40 minute sermon in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee!
8)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
:D
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
How addicted are you to minecraft?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!