Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:07 am For me, it was the fact they found a way for Aang to defeat the bad guy without killing him, despite the fact everyone said 'you're going to have to kill him'. It was just good TV.

Classic pitfall is very fun, even though I struggle to actually succeed at it.

Mario?
I kimda had a feeling back with the meeting of the giant lion turtle island. Something about his comments made me think there was a way w/o killing. (Not mentioning what to avoid spoilers)
The fight between Saka and his swordmaster was a pretty well thought out fight, too.

Mario rox sox from Singapore to Shanghai!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
It was also good for Sokka to get something that gave him confidence. Good episodes.

Painting?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:36 am Painting?
I'm pretty good with a brush and a roller. Painted my dad's bathroom in 20 minutes when he thought it would take 3 or 4 hours!
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Cool. ^_^ Been awhile since I've painted anything...last thing I think was my room. Turned our OK. XD

Gingerbread cookies?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:55 am Gingerbread cookies?
Haven't had any in a long LONG time! Love them!
In fact haven't had anything truly pleasurable to eat in a long time either; Just the basic meals. I let my wife eat more than myself since she has diabetes...
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Well, why not?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
kittycathead wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 pm
Well, why not?
Okies, why?
8)
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
Been a while, how's life?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:38 pm Been a while, how's life?
First thought as an answer: Well life is still before liberty and the pursuit of happiness! Life is also 1/3 of who Jesus said He was! (I also have been working on a sermon about "LIFE", but that would take up WAY too much space!)

A more expected answer: There are still things and issues which confuse me, bother me, distract me and yes even educate me. All in all, it is a bit better. I've grown in Grace a TON and 3/4! I have also learned to extend Grace more, which is in point of fact what we are all supposed to do anyways; It's just a bit pronounced in my marriage!
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
BlockHeadLewie wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:18 pm
kittycathead wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:14 pm
Well, why not?
Okies, why?
8)
So kittycathead , I'd still like to know why not ask a blockhead anything?
8)
SquishySphere
Noob
Noob
What are your favourite pizza toppings?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
SquishySphere wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:34 pm What are your favourite pizza toppings?
Sad to say the few things I can't have on a pizza others truly enjoy. I'm allergic to onions, peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes. Everything else (even anchovies) are acceptable. My most fave though would have to be peperoni.
On the topic of tomatoes, if they are cooked really well the acids that cause my reaction are reduced, hence I can enjoy the sauce as well. (I usually ask for light sauce, when I can afford to get one that is!)
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
An ask me thread dying feels like a person died, and I hate that. And thus I return.

Ever have insomnia?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 9:37 pm An ask me thread dying feels like a person died, and I hate that. And thus I return.

Ever have insomnia?
I can answer that question in two ways:
In the flesh I have had deep bouts of insomnia. Reality has taken me on a LONG and harsh journey, but THANK GOD for Grace and Mercy! Grace to help me endure and Mercy to allow me (some) moments of rest.
In my spirit I have no problems. I rest easy on The Everlasting Arms no matter what comes my way in the journey...
...And I haven't died; I just went to sleep for a while. A good LONG while. I am awake again now!
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
[/quote]
...And I haven't died; I just went to sleep for a while. A good LONG while. I am awake again now!
[/quote]

Well good morning then!

I don't remember 99% of the questions asked, and people change after years. Have any pets? If so, what are they?
I literally do nothing