Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
JesusIsLord713 wrote:How addicted are you to minecraft?
Just re-read my name.
(No offence meant to anyone with this example!) If someone addicted to marijuana is called a "pothead" then someone addicted to Minecraft is a...
**laughs**
...Ok, maybe it's not THAT addictive (reality does take priority) but yeah, I'm stuck being a blockhead!
**snicker**
:shh: :wave: :shh:
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Haha ok I get it. :wink:
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
BlockHeadLewie wrote:Oh Praise God! You just slammed right into one of my sermons I've created and I promise not to preach. Not here or now anyways!
Everyone knows they have to have life. Once Jesus is the Center, we have Life. What's the difference? Why it's much more than one is being capitalized.
Before we find the Abundant Life Jesus offers, we may be living out life, but we're not too focused on the entire thing, we're too busy with that little word in the center: IF. "If I had the money", "If I took that class", "What happens if..."
I don't know about you, but I don't live my IF, I live my LIFE in it's entirety! (A life of just "if" is in fact very terrifying!)
Jesus helps us focus on everything in our life and not worry so much about that small distracting word in the middle of everyone's life: IF. Once Jesus is the center of our Life, worry about IF can indeed vanish.

There you go! A 40 minute sermon in less time than it takes to drink a cup of coffee!
8)
No complaints. ^_^ That was good stuff.

Wombat marines?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Wombat marines?
A tiny, but worthy soldier. A scary, well trained individual. Small, fast, tough to spot, never seen approaching within it's underground tunnel system. I wouldn't want to fight this nocturnal herbivore...
**tilts his head**
...Hmmmm, maybe you mean the weapon? 120 caliber? Four rounds per minute? Effective up to about 1500 miles?
Nope, it's way before my time, I know nothing about it...
**smiles**
...Because I have never been to the UK.
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I was thinking the first one. I didn't know there was a real vehicle named wombat. Good for the UK.

Wood craft?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
**sits back and remembers the wondrous smells of sanded oak, cedar shavings from the plane and the sweet smell of maple then remembers he's on the forums**
Oh, I'm sorry.
Years ago I was pretty good with making things with wood. Years ago there was a chess set offered by Avon. I made a chess board for them in my last foster home. In fact I was the only student in my HS for years to get 100% on EVERY wood project made. I miss working with wood!

8)
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Have you ever tried whittling?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Sstavix wrote:Have you ever tried whittling?
Even though I have no teeth I can still whistle!
Wait, that's not an "s". Sorry. Happens when you get old.
*smiles*
I have in possession to this day a sword I whittled out of a 2x4 about 20 years ago. It's not grand, don't truly look super or even worth mentioning to be honest, but it does have a good handgrip, clean design from pommel to blade tip and is always available should the unforeseen happen. And yes, I have had to use it twice. Once in self defense (just showed it and aggression was gone lol just walked out the door) and the other time was to reach under the refrigerator.
Other than that I've made hundreds of trillions of toothpicks. I somehow missed the instruction handout documents on that skill...
8)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Metal work?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chozon1 wrote:Metal work?
A good solid question!
I personally haven't done anything with metal. However just that word 'metal' opens many other topics I can relate it to:
  • I've watched a sword maker create a beautiful weapon from scratch.
    I owned three sword/dagger sets in my lifetime.
    I am not proficient with a sword, but I can make it work for me.
    I have played Metal Marines and beat it three times.
    I think mercury is a beautiful metal.
    A game called 'World of Goo" involves a place to build a tower. The basic structure support involved is similar to that used in real life high rise construction framework I-beams.
    There are plans to develop a mining industry in space on meteors for many different metals.
    Heavy Metal Music (in my opinion) should have been outlawed at it's creation.
Whew! All that thinking made my brain turn to molten tin!
8)
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Ever built anything related to construction? I'm in a Construction Technology class atm so I'm just curious :wink:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
TheAlexTDB wrote:Ever built anything related to construction? I'm in a Construction Technology class atm so I'm just curious :wink:
In my lifetime I've laid brick, tile and flooring. I've worked with a remodeling company repairing things from a small hole in drywall to replacing an entire bathroom.
As for construction Tech, you might wish to look into World of Goo out of curiosity...
8)
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
BlockHeadLewie wrote:... As for construction Tech, you might wish to look into World of Goo out of curiosity...
8)
Ooo, just checked it out... looks pretty cool! Thanks for showing me, do you play it?
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

amyjo88
Minecraft Server Admin
So, what was the Star Trek reference? I consider myself a trekkie, I'm currently watching the Voyager series again....

Favorite Star Trek series? character?