Why ask a blockhead anything?

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:What is the inspiration behind your username?
There are several things that back up my name. Obviously the blocky bodies and heads help. Also there is the fact I hardly know anything about anything.
micah211 wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:Bacon cheeseburger (smoked cheddar) with peperoni ground into the meat and a well cooked once-over egg with the yolk still all gooie and stuff. Yowzerz! That even tasted good as I typed it!
That tasted good as I read it!
How do you like your steak?
It's been a LONG time since I had a steak. Most people don't like it cooked as much as I do, but when I do get a steak it's cooked medium well.

Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Favorite Movie?
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
ZappierVirus wrote:Favorite Movie?
Yes, I have a favorite movie. LoL
That would depend on the genre now, wouldn't it? If I miss anything, let me know:

Sci-Fy: Contact (Pre-designed special tunnels? How kewl is that?!)
Horror: Freddy vs Jason (So dumb I had to like it for that.)
Western: The Shakiest Gun in the West (Don Knotts. 'Nuff said.)
Musical: The Sound of Music (The hills ARE alive!)
Action: G.I.Jane (Girl power to the Nth power!)
Comedy: Stir Crazy (Great combo of actors!)
Adventure: Harry Potter (All of them obviously.)

Peace!
8)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?
Eagle Eyes
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
your favorite animal?
Never judge a book by it's cover
and don't underestimate them either.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Camping?
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Favorite Minecraft Biome?
I post too much.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
BlockHeadLewie wrote:Most people don't like it cooked as much as I do, but when I do get a steak it's cooked medium well.
I'm with you there. That's how I like it, if not, just medium.

If Sam had 20 apples and George had 2 bananas what is the surface diameter of the sun inside of a black hole?
I literally do nothing
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote:
BlockHeadLewie wrote:Most people don't like it cooked as much as I do, but when I do get a steak it's cooked medium well.
I'm with you there. That's how I like it, if not, just medium.

If Sam had 20 apples and George had 2 bananas what is the surface diameter of the sun inside of a black hole?
I can 'suffer' through a medium steak. Considering having a steak isn't at all a suffering but a blessing.

I had to do some research into your question. Good thing I kept some of my old study papers and books! It gets a bit complex, but in a nutshell:
Assuming the apples are precisely the same size, shape and color and assuming the bananas are also the same size and shape, while considering the apples could fit into the convex shape of the bananas the factors of color come into play so I'll assume the bananas and apples are properly ripened, where the apples are the same shape of red and the bananas are the same shade of yellow. I'll also assume there are no bruises on any of the fruit.
Taking into consideration gravitational fields of any mass are dependent on the other gravitational fields of other masses around it, and considering even the microscopic deviation of mass, color, size and shape are effected immediately when the said gravitational fields interact, the fields always create a negative gravitational field within the core of the effected area.
Now considering all things are in proportion to each other, and our perception of sizes, shapes, colors and effects of gravitational fields, we are left with one mass in the question with one center and two gravitational fields: One positive and one negative.
This allows us to conclude the diameter of the sun inside of a black hole created by our apples and bananas of 42.

Peace!
8)
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
That was incredible.

Ever been in a car accident?
I literally do nothing
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Wow.

Apples or Bananas
I post too much.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
What do you better identify with: team player, or lone wolf?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Rubber band guns?
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
micah211 wrote:That was incredible.

Ever been in a car accident?
Yes: 17 car accidents. I've also been involved in 9 bicycle accidents, 2 truck accidents, one overturned tractor and many accidents with a skateboard. I had my turn, thank you!
ZappierVirus wrote:Wow.

Apples or Bananas
Apples AND bananas maybe? Diced and added to Cool Whip with a little dash of honey. Oh the LOVE!
Sstavix wrote:What do you better identify with: team player, or lone wolf?
Challenging question, worthy of a straight and simple answer. I find myself usually as a team player for the most part because I love helping if and when I can, however I do end up usually being alone when I do. I haven't a clue why...
Chozon1 wrote:Rubber band guns?
I have 2 rubber band guns plus I've had two of the original ones now for 50 years! (Means I have 4.) I've made a few others though, including a rubber band riffle. (Basically the same thing, just looks longer lol)

BTW, here's some pics of rubber band guns including a pic of the FIRST rubber band guns ever made. Chances are you have at least one yourself:

ImageImageImageImage

Peace!
8)
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Favorite Minecraft Biome?
I post too much.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Computer or mobile device last way longer than you thought?
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!