Ask Alex, The Alex

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I noticed this side of the thread, so I might as well as dive in :D

Ask away!
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Who stole all the pies?!
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Hmm, thats a good question :lol: I'm not sure who at the moment :wink:

Right now I'm trying to catch up on some of the other 'ask the members topics... its taking a while :lol:
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
What does the TDB stand for?
This is my signature
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
The very basic origin of the term I derived from TheDiamondMinecart, or DanTDM. I personally wanted something similar, but I don't think I'm anywhere near close to representing a cart :lol:. TDB Stands for The Diamond Braveheart, because if you don't remember, Braveheart was the name of the guide in the 2nd Pilgrims Progress book :D.

Oh, and TheAlex came from my local area. Both my Neighbors Dad and my Dad had the same first name of Jeffrey (I don't know how they worked that one out :?), but the funny thing was both my Neighbors son and I had the same name as well, Alex. I decided to create a difference between us, and since neighbor Alex was older than me I decided to call him Mr Alex and myself The Alex. Hence the term has stuck :D

Thanks for asking!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
One hour naps that turn into four hour naps?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Four hour naps that turn into sleeping overnight?
This is my signature
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
Actually to both of you, I never take naps :lol: Even if I pull an all nighter I'll still be up the rest of the day and then hit the sac when nightime comes. Some people tell me I must run off either adrenaline or caffeine, I don't drink coffee or pop so I'm assuming my body runs off adrenaline :wink:

RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
What are your feelings on section IV of our nation's constitution?
This is my signature
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Throwing snowballs at random people?
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
RedPlums wrote:What are your feelings on section IV of our nation's constitution?
The first few sections I thought were well into how states have to deal with each other, and how the gov/senate/congress gets to play a role in the states in just a few ways. The last few statements in I think it was the 4th section where it was talking about how congress kinda can sell territory or make a separate nation out of it... I never knew that :shock: It was an interesting read, thanks for asking!
Chozon1 wrote:Throwing snowballs at random people?
Haha, does random friends count? We used to camp outside our church after service and throw snowballs at the older kids walking out :lol: fun times!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Maze Runner?
RedPlums
VIP Member
VIP Member
Hunger Games?
This is my signature
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Maze Games? Hunger Runners? ;)
TheAlexTDB
Minecraft Server Admin
I have read the whole series of both, but not watched the movies xD... they were really good in my opinion!