Ask the student physical therapist!

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
How big of a spaceship would you want?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Deepfreeze32 wrote:What foreign countries do you most want to visit?
Germany and Ireland. The former for my heritage and the latter for my fiancee's, haha. Although... I did find out recently that I'm like a quarter Irish. TEH MOAR U KNO. But seriously, German food and beer with all the lovely sights? Count me in.
ArchAngel wrote:How big of a spaceship would you want?
Small and sleek. In EVE Online (back when I played) I would go the route of small, cloaked vessels that sent out probes to find anomalies (occasionally finding wormholes), abandoned wrecks and drones (which I could mark for the corporation I was a part of, and they would send in a salvage ship), and other interesting things.

So something like that :P enough space for a small crew, scientific instruments, and a drone bay.
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Sstavix
CCGR addict
What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
storm
Gamer
Gamer
What do you know about physical therapy for total knee replacement ? Any helpfull ideas would be welcomed I have had several surgeries on my legs will not go into why but just wandering if oy uhave any new ideas on keeping it fexible =]
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (NKJV)
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” Greg King
Deepfreeze32
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: On the run from Johnny Law; ain't no trip to Cleveland
Mmm, Germany. Would love to go there. And all of Europe, for that matter.

Which branch of science do you dislike/have the least interest in?
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
Oh, man. Why have we not EVE'd.

Oh, never had enough time to justify a paid subscription. :( You still playing?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:What's your favorite breakfast cereal?
You know, it used to be stuff like Reese's Puffs because sugar lololol, but honestly I'm a huge Honey Nut Cheerios fan.

Honey Nut Cheerios for breakfast, hot coffee on my way to school or work, and an apple in my pocket to get the lingering coffee out of my mouth as I take notes in class or something. Brekkist o' champeens.
storm wrote:What do you know about physical therapy for total knee replacement ? Any helpfull ideas would be welcomed I have had several surgeries on my legs will not go into why but just wandering if oy uhave any new ideas on keeping it fexible =]
Ouch! Well, I know a little but not a lot. I mean, I know what they are, but I'm not super versed in the rehab. I'll probably know a lot more by the end of the semester and by the end of my clinical rotations this summer, so I probably wouldn't recommend anything specifically over the internet to you :P What have your doc's said?
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Mmm, Germany. Would love to go there. And all of Europe, for that matter.

Which branch of science do you dislike/have the least interest in?
Hmm... probably climate science. NOT for the reasons most people would--no, I wouldn't want to study it because I'd eventually exchange fisticuffs with fundie family members :P

But seriously, most science interests me greatly, but I'm not suuuper great at the more theoretical/abstract branches. I like dealing with the practical. I highly value theoretical research... I'm just not great at it :P I'd be a better engineer than theoretical physicist, so to speak.
ArchAngel wrote:Oh, man. Why have we not EVE'd.

Oh, never had enough time to justify a paid subscription. :( You still playing?
I played the whole summer of... I think 2012? 2011? It was a less busy time for me :P I really can't justify a paid subscription for anything anymore. I only get Xbox Live Gold anymore when someone gifts me a membership card for Christmas or something as it is :P

But yeah, I freakin' love EVE. It was one of a very few games with a steep learning curve that I stuck with long enough to be moderately successful. Every few years I boot up a free trial or something to see what's going on XD
My name is ChickenSoup and I have several flavors in which you may be interested
Jorgmeisterwork
Oat porridge?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
What is the proper response when someone walks up close to you, and farts?
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Jorgmeisterwork wrote:Oat porridge?
Mmmmmeeeehhhhh.
Chozon1 wrote:What is the proper response when someone walks up close to you, and farts?
ANSWER THE CALL
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
To violence?
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
To a flatulence battle reminiscent of dueling tubas.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I don't know. I'm not offended at all when someone rips one in the general vicinity, but when someone walks right in front of, within 1 or 2 feet, me and cracks one off, I just find it offensive. You basically just pooped on me a little.

Slow-motion invulnerable people walking out of fire is just the best?
ChickenSoup
CCGR addict
Haha, well, you ask me this shortly after me and a good friend got on a Minecraft server, drank invisibility and fire-immunity potions, and attacked people with lava buckets. Somewhat similar, considering we caught on fire several times. :P ...I guess you could say it's pretty great.
Jorgmeisterwork
Explored the galacticraft moon yet? (a tekkit-mod)