Ask ttemplar

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
ttemplar
Are you human?: Yes!
This seems like an excellent way to get to know the community. So who wants to go first? :D
James 2:17-18
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
zekesnack
How long have you been playing minecraft?
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
How did you pick your username?
ttemplar
zekesnack wrote:How long have you been playing minecraft?
On and off since about late alpha I think. Right before Notch added beds.
ccgr wrote:How did you pick your username?
I started using The Templar a long time ago. I played StarCraft a lot back then and the Protoss High Templars fascinated me. The Templar was often taken so I changed it to t_templar. Then sometimes that was taken too. The I started using ttemplar a few times and that name wasn't used as much. So I have been using it for a while now.

I wish it had some deeper significant meaning but sadly it doesn't :mrgreen:
17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith; I have deeds.” Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by my deeds.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
You could start telling people your great, great grandfather was among those who hid the legendary knights treasure.

Favorite flavor of music?
HankTheCowdog
Favorite flavor of music?
What is delicious to you?

God's Not Dead!
HankTheCowdog
Favorite MC ore?

God's Not Dead!
ttemplar
Chozon1 wrote:You could start telling people your great, great grandfather was among those who hid the legendary knights treasure.
lol, Yeah but depending on what you believe about the tales involving that order of knights that could be good or bad. :P
Chozon1 wrote:Favorite flavor of music?
Well I listen to CCM(contemporary Christian music) a lot (there is nothing greater than having a song of praise get suck in your head!) However I also enjoy listening to classical , electronic music, movie soundtracks, video game music, and, 40s-50s "oldies". in other words a wide variety. :wink:
HankTheCowdog wrote:What is delicious to you?
Hmm, well what's not, eh? Recently however I have been eating more home cooked meals and they taste better and are better for you!
HankTheCowdog wrote:Favorite MC ore?
Well I would have to split that up. My favorite ore to find would be diamonds naturally (their level of rarity makes that fun). However beyond the "Yay! DIAMONDS!" excitement I would have to say I like Redstone more. There is just so much you can do with it. Yes diamonds make the best tools/armor that's great but with Redstone you can build automated food farms, moster farms, automatic animal farms, traps, and, so much more.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Audio Adrenaline then?
ttemplar
Chozon1 wrote:Audio Adrenaline then?
Yes! Also Newsboys, Tenth Avenue North, Toby Mac, Crowder, and many more.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I was pretty thrilled when I heard AA was reforming as a band. I missed their awesomeness.

How about Demon Hunter?
ttemplar
Chozon1 wrote:snip- How about Demon Hunter?
HA! no... I have heard their music though. Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with what they do but it just doesn't suit my taste in music. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Building stuff from wood?
ttemplar
Chozon1 wrote:Building stuff from wood?
If you mean carpentry then yes I enjoy creating things by hand. I have built quite a few things from wood shelving, mailbox posts, and, desks etc. To be honest though I think I enjoy thinking about how to build things than the actual act of doing it. :D However once you see your finished work and you can say "I built this." that is an awesome feeling. It reminds me of Genesis 2:1-3 when God rested on the seventh day of creation and blessed that day for all he had created was good! :)

I have never built anything too fancy but my brother is a carpenter hobbyist/tradesman he makes all sorts of beautiful furniture and cabinets. I have learned a lot by watching and helping him.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Awesome. ^_^ I love building stuff too, and designing stuff, though usually I have a brain fart and my designs just won't work. XD

Forging?