Ask the Servant

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Yase. Pretty much spot on. But I wouldn't say I've been sinned against, so much as had my hearts severely punched. XD

2DS?
Servant of the King
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:2DS?
Actually, the latest GameBoy I've ever had was an SD. I tend to wait about 10 years until getting the latest tech so that it's much cheaper!
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."
--Romans 8:1

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I like having a current gen platform, and I loves mah DS. <3 Hard for me to argue with $100.

Napping?
HankTheCowdog
Where do you find the best french fries?

God's Not Dead!
Servant of the King
Oo. Tough question, Hank! There are so many places with awesome french fries, but I think that right now Chick-Fil-A holds the top spot on my list.

For every food.
"There is therefore now no condemnation against those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life has set us free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death."

Servant of the King
Sorry, Chozon, I missed yours. Napping is very nice, particularly after a good night's sleep. Sometimes I almost want to set my alarm 3 hours early so that I can wake up, look at the clock, sigh blissfully and go back to sleep.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I love that idea.

Satin pants?
Servant of the King
Satin pants?
Shiny, squeaky and most likely pretty weird looking on a young man entering college. Still, you never know until you try (not me of course, somebody else).

kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
Hey, what animal do you like better, cats or dogs?
Servant of the King
Well, I'd have to say that I love cats the most. They're truly incredible creatures, and a lot more friendly and loyal than people give them credit for being. I do really like a lot of dogs too, though. Especially huskies and labs.

BibleBuddy34
Noob
Noob
How many fingers am I holding up
Servant of the King
Probably none by the time I type this! Also, good to meet you, KittyCatHead and BibleBuddy!

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
College times?
Servant of the King
College times are awesome! Being a PSEO student, I'm currently able to get all the wonderfulness of college without any of the debt! I really have enjoyed my experience so far, and the professors have been incredible. My Calc professor would always open with a devotional and a word of prayer, which was a very welcome change from a school where just about every religion got to speak without backlash except Christianity.

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Nice. At my comcol, I had several teachers who were Christian, and acted like it, but being a state school, they couldn't do anything cool like that. :D

The people who set policies like that just need a wedgie sometimes?