Ask at your own Risk | Xinori

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Darkkodiak
Noob
Noob
Xinori wrote:
mebmatt wrote:Favorite video game?
Minecraft 100% I don't even play video games... this is more like alternate reality. lol
I know right!
HankTheCowdog
Are you human?: Yes!
Favorite aspect of minecraft?

God's Not Dead!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Xinori wrote:Both, but I would argue, more so upon her leaders.

Yes, it is true - one would think that the voting populace has a voice in Americas direction. However, with so much corruption within the leadership and their politics, eventually it comes down to a game of lies. And those that we vote for after having lied through their grins of deception, earning votes, gaining a nation - they turn their backs and then mock the existence of God.

What I mean to say is, the voting populace can vote, but these days - votes mean nothing. Her leaders are the ones holding the reins.
True. The problem is, politicians are normal people like you and I. There's no difference between you and Obama, except that, after he trained to gain power, we have put him in power. Consider that all of your truths are common knowledge, and that no one expects politicians to tell the truth, to the extent that it's become a dependable TV trope. Consider that no one wants to bother fixing the government, as long as it keeps "working" and we don't have to to anything more than push a button every few years. And then you have to question how it's not the fault of the common people, since we're the ones who keep pushing the button.

Succinctly, if you place a statue on a pedestal, can you truly point the finger at it for being a lie? Or for not doing anything except smile and pose?

The question is, the only one that really matters...mushrooms on pizza, or no mushrooms on pizza?
HankTheCowdog
Yeah, when the constitution was drawn up one of the people who signed it said that a democracy will only work until the people realize they can vote themselves money. I think that was Thomas Jefferson but I am not sure. A large portion of the corruption is from people voting the wrong people so the politician will give them money, which the country either doesn't have, or is taking from high taxed rich people. So the american dream is to have a chance to leave poverty and be rich for a lot of people for Christians it is to religious freedom, but for those who want to make a buck might have it easy at first but once they actually get rich they pay so much for taxes that it just derails "the American Dream" Which is a shame because this country is so young and I don't want to see it die.

God's Not Dead!
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
HankTheCowdog wrote:Favorite aspect of minecraft?
Probably, being able to build almost anything, letting the imagination go free. No, even better - my favorite aspect is that it's like Lego's and God knows, I loved my Lego's.
Chozon1 wrote:True. The problem is, politicians are normal people like you and I. There's no difference between you and Obama, except that, after he trained to gain power, we have put him in power. Consider that all of your truths are common knowledge, and that no one expects politicians to tell the truth, to the extent that it's become a dependable TV trope. Consider that no one wants to bother fixing the government, as long as it keeps "working" and we don't have to to anything more than push a button every few years. And then you have to question how it's not the fault of the common people, since we're the ones who keep pushing the button.

Succinctly, if you place a statue on a pedestal, can you truly point the finger at it for being a lie? Or for not doing anything except smile and pose?

The question is, the only one that really matters...mushrooms on pizza, or no mushrooms on pizza?
Chozen, well said indeed. I fully agree my friend, you also made me think a bit differently about a couple of things, which is good. However, I still find that it's at a slight loss to be one of the few who want change and desire to fix it. It's not until it amounts to the masses, when this small group will even get a glance of attention. I guess that's why most people say - "Why bother?". I would agree the people (as in the nation) are to blame.

So I have to say, that question... was a hilarious change in tone and deepness of the conversation. Made me laugh. I have to say NEVER DARE put MUSHROOMS (or fungus) on my PIZZA!!! :P
YT Channel XinoGamez | Design Agency Tinkering Owl | Blog BrimoKnight
zekesnack
Xinori wrote:So I have to say, that question... was a hilarious change in tone and deepness of the conversation. Made me laugh. I have to say NEVER DARE put MUSHROOMS (or fungus) on my PIZZA!!! :P
THIS!!!!! haha

what is the best size of rock?
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

This reminds me of Minecraft builds.

The Guild is here...
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
zekesnack wrote:
Xinori wrote:So I have to say, that question... was a hilarious change in tone and deepness of the conversation. Made me laugh. I have to say NEVER DARE put MUSHROOMS (or fungus) on my PIZZA!!! :P
THIS!!!!! haha

what is the best size of rock?
Right!?? haha
(Hey Zeke, how've you been?)

Big. Always Big. Whatever it may mean. :P
zekesnack
I don't want that rot anywhere near my pizza haha.
i'm doing pretty good.

big is best haha. unless you have to move it...

favorite type of tree.
Oh no you didn't!

“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.” -Greg Anderson

The Guild is here...
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
zekesnack wrote:I don't want that rot anywhere near my pizza haha.
i'm doing pretty good.

big is best haha. unless you have to move it...

favorite type of tree.
I put a small font, and you choose an even smaller. Ha!

Minecraft: Spruce and Birch

Real Life: Palm Trees - Oh, how I miss Puerto Rico.
zekesnack
haha nice!! i'm not a big fan of that kind of heat myself...

favorite space ship?
Oh no you didn't!

The Guild is here...
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
zekesnack wrote:haha nice!! i'm not a big fan of that kind of heat myself...

favorite space ship?
Have you seen Independence Day? Yea that one.
zekesnack
had to google images that one... haha looks pretty awesome.

favorite flavor of ice cream?
Oh no you didn't!

The Guild is here...
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
zekesnack wrote:had to google images that one... haha looks pretty awesome.

favorite flavor of ice cream?
Cookie Dough - Forever.
zekesnack
ohh good choice! thats my favorite too.

so who is more expendable? the red shirts or the blue shirts?
Oh no you didn't!

The Guild is here...
Xinori
Site Admin
Site Admin
zekesnack wrote:ohh good choice! thats my favorite too.

so who is more expendable? the red shirts or the blue shirts?
Nice.

The blue shirts. I dont mind wiping up the oil spill from my oil change one bit. Red - *Sniffs Red Shirt *inhales deeply I love my red.