Ask Kwan

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
True enough...but we have, literally, two local bookstores that aren't chains. The internet totally killed the market. To say nothing about music stores. Those used to exist. XD

Free games?
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:True enough...but we have, literally, two local bookstores that aren't chains. The internet totally killed the market. To say nothing about music stores. Those used to exist. XD

Free games?
Ah, true, true. I forgot about places like music stores and video rentals :) .

Free games ftw! I'm always on the lookout for free/cheep games.
Speaking of which...
https://www.indiegala.com/store (Scroll down for IBOMBER DEFENSE PACIFIC) (Steam)
http://whosgamingnow.net/giveaway/jetgunner (Jet Gunner) (Steam)
http://www.epicbundle.com/article/steam ... maly-korea (Anomaly Korea) (Steam)
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free ... -the-house (ULTIMA™ 8 GOLD EDITION) (Origin)

(All of the above are normally paid games for either Steam or Origin that are currently free at the time of posting due to promotions. All of the sites are trustworthy).
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Mmm...I do love me the flavor of free games.

There's something inherently odd about canned fish?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:Mmm...I do love me the flavor of free games.

There's something inherently odd about canned fish?
Maybe, now that I think of it. I eat canned tuna and salmon without thinking much about it. However, when the fish is more intact, such as canned sardines and canned anchovies, it is a bit odd. I do find canned meat to be more odd though. I still have yet to try SPAM. It might go well with some canned bread. Maybe throw in some canned beans, a canned soda, and some canned fruit into the mix, and I think we got ourselves a pretty good looking meal only using canned food. :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I need to get ahold of some canned bread. I've always wanted to try it. Spam, though. Spam is amazing. <3

Chili cheese fritos?
Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:I need to get ahold of some canned bread. I've always wanted to try it. Spam, though. Spam is amazing. <3

Chili cheese fritos?
Not sure if I've tried that flavor, but if I have, it must have been alright.
HankTheCowdog
Favorite band?

God's Not Dead!
Kwan
Humm, this is a tough question. I thought about it for a while, and decided that I can't really give a good answer. I like most types of music and mostly only listen to a few songs from each individual artist. I could list some bands that I like, but I don't have a favorite, and I don't regularly follow any bands.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
What are some of the ones you like, then?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Half-Life 2?
Spoiler:

Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:What are some of the ones you like, then?
A few bands off the top of my head that I like are Arctic Monkeys, The Beatles, Casting Crowns, Coldplay, Rhapsody, The J. Arthur Keenes Band, and We the Kings.
Emwok wrote:Half-Life 2?
I'd like to play it someday, but I'd like to play the original games first. Heard plenty of good things about the series and I've enjoyed a few of Valve's other games.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Make certain (though the first Half-Life's are kind of grotesque in violence, sometimes) you play the first one's first; not only for story, but because the reverse transition would be a bit rough. HL2 does everything HL1 does, but better and smoother.

Camping times?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Favorite Super Smash Bros. character?
Spoiler:

Kwan
Chozon1 wrote:Make certain (though the first Half-Life's are kind of grotesque in violence, sometimes) you play the first one's first; not only for story, but because the reverse transition would be a bit rough. HL2 does everything HL1 does, but better and smoother.

Camping times?
I recently went on a backpacking in the Olympic National Park trip with a group of guys from my church. Unfortunately, it rained the whole time it took us to hike to the first campsite and it continued to rain throughout most of the night. Nearly everything was soaked by the morning, so we decided to head back down to civilization after the first night. I should also mention that we weren't allowed to build any fires because of the dry conditions in Washington this summer. When it rains, it pours. :). It was still a fun trip though, just a little wet.
Emwok wrote:Favorite Super Smash Bros. character?
Only played SSB once or twice, and that was a long time ago. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing, but it was fun. Do you have a personal favorite?
Emwok
CCGR addict
It depends on how I feel like playing, but I usually play using Robin, Zero Suit Samus or Charizard.

Ranged or melee?
Spoiler: