Ask DeadManReedeemed

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Donkey Kong bikes?
Spoiler:

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
No, no Donkey Kong bikes. Just an average everyday sports bike.

More questions? :)
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
DeadManReedeemed wrote:No, no Donkey Kong bikes. Just an average everyday sports bike.

More questions? :)
Maybe if you give us questions in our threads, it'll be easier to get a back and forth discussion going.

Grossest candy ever? (besides licorice)
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
Cheap candy.
“The humble sinner will sometimes be interpreted as one of the filthiest in the eyes of man yet immersed in the eyes of God, and this is due to the volition of honesty regarding his own corruption.”

― Criss Jami
Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Like a cheap knockoff candy?

Mine would probably have to go to candy corn. Yeugh.

Licorice?
baconisgood23
VIP Member
VIP Member
Leaving your tuna sandwich in the car for two days, just to see what will happen?

"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should've been more specific." -Lily Tomlin
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Running, screaming, into the night?
DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I like Twizzlers, personally. But Strawberry is the only flavor I really like. All those other flavors they be making tastes like trash to me.

As for the other two questions, no and no.

― Criss Jami
ArchAngel
CCGR addict
So, DMR, it sounded like you were interested in game development? What's the one, biggest dream game you have in your head?
Pew Pew Pew. Science.

RoA: Kratimos/Lycan
UnHuman: Tim
Emwok
CCGR addict
baconisgood23 wrote:Leaving your tuna sandwich in the car for two days, just to see what will happen?
That sounds like an experiment that Calvin & Hobbes would do.

Do you like wax coke bottles?
Spoiler:

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I don't even know what wax coke bottles are. And if, in terms of dreams, you mean game development then I have more than one thought running through my head.

― Criss Jami
Emwok
CCGR addict
Wax coke bottles are these little coke bottles made out of wax with candy inside. You bite off the top and eat the candy. I've never had them myself.

Helicopters or airplanes?
Spoiler:

DeadManReedeemed
CCGR addict
I guess airplanes.

― Criss Jami
Emwok
CCGR addict
Me too depending on what type. I like the ones that can hover. Those are sooooo cool!

Now a riddle: You're stranded in the desert and your canoe loses a wheel. How many bananas will fit in an elephant's ear?
Spoiler:

Blue
VIP Member
VIP Member
Thinking about playing the Metal Gear Solid series?

I know you picked up 4, but I suggest you start from the first.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes is a remake of the first game that came out on the PS1. It's on the Gamecube. It has more mainstream controls. For many people, this is the best one.

Metal Gear Solid 2 is the first game to introduce Raiden. It's the weakest (because Raiden himself isn't exactly a very popular character) but it's still an amazing game. The ending is amazing.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is the best in the series in my opinion. One of the only games to have ever made me shed a tear.

Metal Gear Solid 4 is pretty much the ending to the series. I also really liked this one.