Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
KoTOR II?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Chozon1 wrote:KoTOR II?
I've never played it. I've been meaning to, though - that and the first one. I've been told that it's like Morrowind in the Star Wars universe, which does sound intriguing to me.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The first one is pretty awesome. The second is on sell on Steam for $6, so I've been toying with getting it.

Soooooo much pizza grease?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Soooooo much pizza grease?
Now that could be a sign that you're in over your head. Lower your pizza consumption... slightly.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Too late man. I finished the last battle a few hours ago. My innards are strained, but happy.

Action RPG's, or turn based?
Emwok
CCGR addict
The price of rice in China?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Action RPG's, or turn based?
I tend to prefer turn-based, myself. Both can have their merits, but I do prefer to have the time to think about my actions before executing them.
Emwok wrote:The price of rice in China?
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? ;)

But from what I've seen, the price of rice exported from Thailand as of May 2014 was $403.59 US per ton. It's not China, but it's the closest country I could find which had that data publicly available.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I just really love me some hack and slash. Torchlight is one of my favorite games ever.

Is it wrong to punch stuff that keeps you up all night?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:I just really love me some hack and slash. Torchlight is one of my favorite games ever.
I need to play that game some more. I have it, but barely got past the first boss before my old computer decided it was too tired to play it any more.
Chozon1 wrote:Is it wrong to punch stuff that keeps you up all night?
Yes. Yes it is. Because computers are expensive. I could say something about wives, too, but I'm trying to keep my response family-friendly. :wink:
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
It's not mind blowing, but it is very good. And Steampunkish.

Also, after rereading your post, I have to say that I cannot think of a single way KotOR is like Morrowind. O_o It's turn based (active turn based), fairly linear (you can travel to different worlds, but there are distinct paths you have to follow) and more about the story than the game. It's still amazing though.

I was also thinking more about dogs than my compy. But I'd sooner punch that. Probably. >_>

When you're too tired to beat the dungeon, you: Go to sleep? Or punch yourself in the spleen, nab some caffeine, and own the boss?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: Also, after rereading your post, I have to say that I cannot think of a single way KotOR is like Morrowind. O_o It's turn based (active turn based), fairly linear (you can travel to different worlds, but there are distinct paths you have to follow) and more about the story than the game. It's still amazing though.
The comparisons are probably based around the open world(s) model that KotOR takes and the fluid morality system. Although there is a storyline, there also are so many side quests that you can do a ton of stuff in the game before even getting into the main quest.

Or so I've heard....
Chozon1 wrote:I was also thinking more about dogs than my compy. But I'd sooner punch that. Probably. >_>
I have a dog, and I wouldn't blame you. :wink:
Chozon1 wrote:When you're too tired to beat the dungeon, you: Go to sleep? Or punch yourself in the spleen, nab some caffeine, and own the boss?
It depends entirely on how many times the boss has beaten me already. After five or six deaths, I'm inclined to just go to bed. Maybe I'll dream of a better solution to the problem....
ScotchRobbins
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wrestling?
[Insert witty afterthought here]
Sstavix
CCGR addict
ScotchRobbins wrote:Wrestling?
Don't you mean wrasslin'?

Personally, I don't really care about it one way or the other. Some people like it, some people don't. I happen to be in the "don't" category.

Now maybe if there were wrestlers wrestling giant lizard men, it would be different.... Does a tail sweep count as an attack below the belt?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
KotOR, at least the first one, is only vaguely open world. You can travel to different locations, but you have to follow paths when you get there. There are a boatlourd of side quests though. Plus, lightsabers.

Ever play Luigi's Mansion?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:KotOR, at least the first one, is only vaguely open world. You can travel to different locations, but you have to follow paths when you get there. There are a boatlourd of side quests though. Plus, lightsabers.
Lightsabers make everything better. They're kind of like bacon. Bacon for video games.
Chozon1 wrote:Ever play Luigi's Mansion?
I have not, but I've heard good things about it.