Go ask the lizard-guy something....

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Emwok wrote:A friend of mine lent me a copy of Mega Man Zero II for GBA once. I loved it but I couldn't figure out how to beat any bosses.
That can be part of the fun, in my opinion. Figuring out which boss to take out first, and then which boss is vulnerable to his weapon. It's always possible to use a strategy guide... but there's something about figuring it out on your own that is immensely satisfying. :)
Emwok wrote:New Super Smash Bros?
This would be one of the reasons for me to get a WiiU. That and the new Mario Kart. Sadly, I still have games I haven't finished on my Wii. It's hard to justify the purchase of a new console when I don't think I'll be using it much. :(
Deepfreeze32 wrote:Ever been to Western Washington? Because Olympia, Tacoma, and Seattle have absolutely gorgeous scenery. Especially Seattle's ports.
Several of my relatives live over there. When I was young and living with my parents, we had an annual trek to that side of the state. The rainforests of the Olympic Peninsula are absolutely gorgeous!
Deepfreeze32 wrote:And for the daily double: If I could visit only one city or area in Idaho, what should it be?

My first impulse would be to say Boise. I've only visited there once, but it was a memorable experience. They have a nice zoo, some good museums, and some fabulous restaurants there. My wife and I have sometimes kicked around the idea of living down there.

You're in Oregon now, aren't you? While you're on that side of the state, be sure to visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory. Educational and tasty! I've been saying that I need to take my kids over there so they can see how cheese is made.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Celery soda is actually pretty tasty. Tastes like Sprite mixed with celery seed.

Why is there always a wasp? -_-
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote:
Why is there always a wasp? -_-
Because she's cool!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Well, yeah. But not that Wasp. I mean the angry insectoid.

The first thunderstorm of the year?
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Chozon1 wrote: The first thunderstorm of the year?
I love thunderstorms! We just had our first one a couple nights ago. Fairly early in the year for these parts, but then again, the weather has been surprisingly warm. There were some big lightning flashes and, of course, rolling thunder, and it knocked the power out for a couple of seconds. As far as thunderstorms go it wasn't spectacular, but it was cool to hear. :D

What about you? Any nice thunderstorms out your way already?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Extremely hungry caterpillars?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote:Extremely hungry caterpillars?
Those are some of my second daughter's best friends! She loves bugs of all sorts. Except mosquitos and flies.

Spiders she's OK with, as long as they are outside.

I wish I could find some photos of her holding the caterpillars she's found, but I can't find them right now. :(
Emwok
CCGR addict
Bugs are pretty cool. On the missions trip last year, someone found a scorpion.

Dragon or phoenix?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote: Dragon or phoenix?
Why not both? A PHOENIX DRAGON!

Boy, I could see how that could really mess with adventurers in a tabletop game. They manage to kill a full adult dragon, which bursts into flames and burns rapidly once it takes its last point of damage. Within a round, it's reduced to a pile of ash. As the players are congratulating themselves and preparing to loot up, a juvenile dragon suddenly bursts from the pile of ash....
Emwok
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:Why not both? A PHOENIX DRAGON!

Boy, I could see how that could really mess with adventurers in a tabletop game. They manage to kill a full adult dragon, which bursts into flames and burns rapidly once it takes its last point of damage. Within a round, it's reduced to a pile of ash. As the players are congratulating themselves and preparing to loot up, a juvenile dragon suddenly bursts from the pile of ash....

That would be crazy, frustrating, and awesome all at the same time.

When something sticky gets on your keyboard?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote:

I'll have to write it into an adventure, then!

My players thank you. And by thank you, I mean hate you for giving me the idea. :twisted:
Emwok wrote:When something sticky gets on your keyboard?
I've lost a couple keyboards that way. In one instance, the "something sticky" was a chili dog. :shock: Fortunately, that has never happened with my laptop.
Emwok
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:
Emwok wrote:

I'll have to write it into an adventure, then!

My players thank you. And by thank you, I mean hate you for giving me the idea. :twisted:
Heh, sometimes my favorite games are the ones that frustrate me the most (Yoshi's Island for instance).

The Teletubby apocalypse?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote: The Teletubby apocalypse?
The Teletubbies are going to bring about the apocalypse? :shock:

I KNEW IT! They've been in league with Barney and Elmo to bring about the end of the world!
Emwok
CCGR addict
Horseradish?
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Emwok wrote:Horseradish?
On its own I'm not really a fan.

However, if mixed with mustard, I love it! My favorite used to be Nalley's horseradish mustard, but there are several other good brands out there as well.

Plain yellow mustard I find somewhat dull now. I prefer my mustard with a bit of a kick to it. :)