Ask Emwok

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Not likely
Swimming?
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Are you human?: Yes!
What's your favorite song to play?
I literally do nothing
Emwok
CCGR addict
Woiv wrote:Swimming?
Lots of fun. I used to swim competitively on my neighborhood's summer team. This summer was my last year though because it became more of a chore than something that I enjoyed. Casually though, I love playing sharks and minnows, and penguin.
micah211 wrote:What's your favorite song to play?
I can narrow it down to two songs. I have recently started learning Passacaglia and Fugue in C minor (J.S. Bach) for fun. I really like the way it sounds and I'm thinking that this won't be one that I'll drop after page 3. The other one I like is Rachmaninoff Prelude in G minor. I like that one because of the way it sounds, but also because it's a huge challenge. It is definitely the hardest thing I've ever played.
Spoiler:

Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Winter?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
That's Awesome!
When did you start to play?
I literally do nothing
Emwok
CCGR addict
iFlyHaxor wrote:Winter?
I like winter. It means I get to stay inside a lot. It also means that I can have hot chocolate and gingerbread cookies. :)
micah211 wrote:That's Awesome!
When did you start to play?
Well, my mom is a musician as well. She has her Master's in piano performance. Because of this she started me on the piano at a very early age (roughly 4). At that point, it was just the very basics like, "Mozart Mouse like the high notes on the right, Beethoven bear likes the low notes on the left," and note values. I wasn't exactly into it at the time though, so I kind of stopped for a while. She taught me on and off for several years, and then we moved to Texas where she started teaching me again. I really got serious about piano around spring 2013, when I heard the Skyrim theme and just had to learn it. I have since forgotten how to play it, but that's what really got me where I am today.... sort of. I started taking piano lessons from someone besides my mom back in the spring, and she has helped me a ton (my mom is great too though :)).
Spoiler:

Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Mouse or mousepad built in computer.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

o CCGR forum moderator.
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
I would love to play the piano. There's so many great songs to learn.

Skyrim?
I literally do nothing
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
favorite tv show?
Phlipians 4:1, Therefor my brothers, whom I love and long for, my join and crown. Stand firm, thus in the Lord, My beloved
Emwok
CCGR addict
Woiv wrote:Mouse or mousepad built in computer.
Mouse. Mousepads make my fingers feel weird after I use them for a while. Heh, I actually used a mouspad to play Minecraft for a very long time. :P
micah211 wrote:I would love to play the piano. There's so many great songs to learn.

Skyrim?
It's never too late to learn. :)

Skyrim is a pretty great game. I don't play it very often but when I do play it, I play it for hours on end for a few days at least.
iFlyHaxor wrote:favorite tv show?
I don't watch a whole lot of tv actually. If anime counts, then Fullmetal Alchemist is probably my favorite. I don't really watch "real" tv shows so I can't exactly pick a favorite. I've heard Stranger Things is really good, and so is Firefly and several others, but I don't have my own Netflix account yet so I probably won't be watching them until I do have one.
Spoiler:

Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Food?
Woiv
Minecraft Server Admin
Favorite food?

o CCGR forum moderator.
Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
Pokemon?
Emwok
CCGR addict
iFlyHaxor wrote:Food?
Woiv wrote:Favorite food?
Answering these both at the same time because they're so similar.

Food is good. It keeps us alive and it gives us energy. Too much is bad, just like anything. It's hard for me to say, but I think my favorite foods are grilled salmon and lasagna (not together :sick:)
iFlyHaxor wrote:Pokemon?
I love Pokemon! I haven't played it in quite a while, but I really enjoy hatching eggs for some reason. I've never gotten into the meta-game, but it's something I've always wanted to get into. I do understand how breeding works though, and I can get you a pretty stinkin' good Pokemon.
Spoiler:

Foxwick
Minecraft Server Admin
BAbies?