Ask Emwok

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Iknorite? XD So awesome.

The Lamb Among the Stars?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Googled it (again). I have not read that series but I will look at it. I'm always looking for good reads.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
The first two are excellent. Haven't read the third yet. Also, anything by Steve Rzasa. Read it. He need's moar fans.

Mothers day?
Emwok
CCGR addict
An awesome day. They should have a semi-annual mothers day because moms do so much.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I totally agree. XD

Bastion?
Emwok
CCGR addict
I actually just put it on my steam wishlist a few days ago. Looks awesome.
Spoiler:

Sstavix
CCGR addict
I don't think I've asked you this (and if you have answered this one, I apologize), but what's the inspiration behind your username? For some reason, I keep thinking it has something to do with Ewoks....
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Bastion has a lot of mythological crud in it, but it's one of the most amazing games I've played.

Selling cans?
Emwok
CCGR addict
Sstavix wrote:I don't think I've asked you this (and if you have answered this one, I apologize), but what's the inspiration behind your username? For some reason, I keep thinking it has something to do with Ewoks....
Actually, I don't think anyone has asked me this yet. Well, one day about 5-6 years ago, I had one of my best friends over and we played Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga half the time he was here. A week or so later he wrote a thank-you note and in the note he called me Emwok. That's part of the reason. The other reasons are 1) Star Wars is awesome 2) my real name is Emory Walker and it's kind of a short version of my name.
Chozon1 wrote:Bastion has a lot of mythological crud in it, but it's one of the most amazing games I've played.

Selling cans?
My cousin actually does that. He gets a little bit of money by selling tin cans to a recycling plant or something.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Not a bad way to make money if you have enough cans. They're .60 cents a pound at my local scrap company. Plus, you can use the tabs to make chains.

Planetside 2?
Emwok
CCGR addict
I tried to play it but it was so laggy that I had to crash it just to do anything. I think it's cool, but I just can't run it.
Spoiler:

Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
The deuce. Though I'm giving it another shot, since I can't remember if I tried it with this compy.

Sleepovers?
Emwok
CCGR addict
They're fun. I've only slept over once for my friend's 12 birthday because an old friend of ours was visiting.
Spoiler:

Eromite
Minecraft Server Admin
Hahaha, I love the little kid fighting a teddy bear. :lol:
Minecraft - Since 2010
Sstavix
CCGR addict
The ancient question....

Pirates or ninjas?