Ask that Hobo on the street.

If you want to publicly ask a specific member a question, do so here.
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Chozon: I road trip to Creation Fest NW every year for the past 2 years. :D Probably my favorite part about summer. Just a week long event full of Christian concerts and awesome speakers. And meet new friends every year too!

harrelsonm: I believe you should contact ccgr about that, I do not know whether you get a notification or not but she should be able to tell you if you have been. ;)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
I'm sorely tempted to run to Nashville in February for a Theocracy concert. O_O It's my favorite band. But Creation Fest looks pantsblowing fun.

Tour buses?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
You should totally come up to it sometime! NW is where it's at yo!

And dude....When I worked security at Creation 2012.....tour buses....they were a nightmare..... The Newsboys bus was like 15-20 feet longer than all the other bands PLUS it had a trailer....It got stuck while backing in off the road and blocked traffic for 20-30 minutes. Huge nightmare. My supervisor was about to have a meltdown haha. At least a few artists decided to drive cars instead of buses. Made it easier to "play tetris" in the parking lot.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Nice. XD Did you get to meet any of the Newsboys, or was it just roadies?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Neither. I was working the gate and by the time they got parked my shift was done. I wish Kj-52 had gone this last year though. He normally hangs with all the security guys I heard.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I have no idea who that is. Who is it?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member

This is him. He is also known as Tweezy. He's an awesome christian rapper. He's really super laid back too. He's the rapper in the newsboys version of Jesus Freak. One of my favorite artists ever.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Interesting. Not typically my style, but I could learn to love it. XD

CD's, or digital downloads?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I love both. Prefer CDs for road trips but I can plug my phone into my car so downloads are awesome too. But CDs have a higher quality so they take preference.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I tend to prefer CD's simply because I like having a physical backup, but most of my music is downloads, so...

Mistakes?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Mistakes suck. I wish life was like a game where you could reset back to a previous save. lol
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Oh, truly. XD Especially when it's something you feel like you should've recognized beforehand.

Biting your tongue?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
Been doing that a lot lately. With my having a short fuse I have to keep biting my tongue. Not to say I haven't snapped a couple times, but I'm getting better. :D
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
I tend to bite mine too late. -_-

Violent outbursts?
airpa
VIP Member
VIP Member
I haven't had a violent outburst in a long time. When I feel angry at someone or something I'll usually call my friend and see if we can work out. Working out calms me down. You could say I had a small violent outburst a couple months ago when I took my two broken phones and smashed them together multiple times.....I was having a stressful day and that helped... lol