Introducing The Christian Artists Forum!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
LAVA89
Hello denizens of CCGR

I wanted to let people know about a new site called The Christian Artists Forum. The main site will be releasing the latest project related news on games, films and animated projects produced by Christians. The goal is to get the word out and keep Christian game developers, filmmakers, animators, artists, actors, programmers and musicians connected.

Even though the news portion of the site won't go live until Jan 2013, the core of the site is the forum. The hope is to provide a place where Christians can network, learn, share, support and connect with each other. If anyone is interested, feel free to check it out at the link below:

CLICK ME!

Many thanks,
-LAVA89
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
nice! I think it has some potential. Just curious if there will be a graphics design or commission request forum
LAVA89
There is a jobs sub-forum. Is that what you mean?

Its currently only seen by the members (to cut down spam and give members benefits to signing up).

And yes, graphics artists do have their own forum. I've even posted my work in there! :D
LAVA89
We at CAF just started workshop challenges!

Here is a link to the first challenge. The goal is to design enemies for a spy game (what the spy game is like, is up to you!), by the deadline-- 11:00 PM (Central time), on September 17th.

And here is some basic info about the challenges and some ideas of what we could do with them, in terms of expansion.

Hopefully these will be great opportunities for people to show their talent and improve on it down the road!
jester747
Forum Moderator
Looks great. :)

I'd just suggest adding a sub-forum for Writers as well, but beyond that I likes it.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
LAVA89
Thanks for the feedback Jester!

We actually have a creative writing sub-forum, its just hidden from public view. :)
Emwok
CCGR addict
Aw, I have to be 17. :(
Spoiler: