Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
SSquared wrote:
pokeperson wrote:I'm ccgr and IBJamon's daughter!
Ohhhh...I had to read that twice. :D That's just crazy. So cool!!!

Welcome Amber.
Same here. XD

Welcome pokeperson/Amber! :)
Be part of the answer, not part of the problem.

1 Corinthians 13; remember it always.
chopchop2007
Noob
Noob
Hi i'm Aaron , i'm CCGR's son
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
chopchop2007 wrote:Hi i'm Aaron , i'm CCGR's son
Awesome!

Welcome aboard Aaron! :)

Elbowthumper
Noob
Noob
Hello fellow Christians. My name is Glen Wells and I have been a gamer since the Atari first came out. I recently bought a PS4 and am in need of friends to play games with. I recently bought Destiny and have COD black ops 3 in reserve. My PSN username is "Elbowthumper"
Wyatt700
Noob
Noob
Hi- my son is Wyatt and I'd like for him to have a safe place to play mine craft. I googled private Christian mine craft server and you guys popped up. He has lifeboat and you can hide the chat,but that's still not good enough. Would your server be appropriate for him? Any other suggestions?
Thanks!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
For what it's worth I let my 7 and 11 year old kids play on it
Shadowed_Starr
HI!!!! :D I'm Sstavix daughter . I'm a huge pony and Pokemon fan. Ruby whisper wind is one of my dungeons and dragon characters. (She's a gnome.) I Look forward to meeting you all, and when I get mine craft I hope I can maybe play with you.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! My daughter Amber loves pokemon too!
JOJ650s
Forum Moderator
Hello and welcome! :)

Sstavix
CCGR addict
Hello, Ruby Whisper Wind! Behave yourself while you're here, or else Ruby the gnome will have to face a very nasty random encounter next time we game. :wink:
micah211
VIP Member
VIP Member
Sstavix wrote:Hello, Ruby Whisper Wind! Behave yourself while you're here, or else Ruby the gnome will have to face a very nasty random encounter next time we game. :wink:
ooooooooh, thats a threat..... Welcome to CCGR, the best thing since oreos!
I literally do nothing
Someone Small
Noob
Noob
Hello. I spent the better part of the night looking for a thread like this, since I don't really know how to ease into just posting in a forum like this. I've been looking for a site to put my time when I can't get myself to focus on other things, since I've mostly been stuck to places that don't have exemplary behavior and it wears me out. It's pretty late at night at the moment, which is because I'm kind of an insomniac at times.
I'm rambling, so let me introduce myself. My name is Alex, I'm an 18-year-old senior in high school, and I have a lot of different hobbies. I hope we can be friends. Sorry for the trouble; I don't quite know the etiquette, so I'm a bit wary of posting indiscriminately.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Alex, glad you found us!
Malloc
Noob
Noob
Hi everyone,

My name's Matt, and I stumbled across this site essentially by accident.

I work in the games industry, and on my days off I tend to poke around the internet learning what I can. I was raised Catholic but am currently an atheist; quite a few of my friends from childhood are believers, though, and we were all gamers as kids (most of us still are!) so it's a topic that comes up from time to time with relation to our shared hobby.

A few weeks ago I was talking to a friend about how she's trying to use interactive entertainment in her bible study class, and she asked if there was anything I could recommend to this effect, and I realized I honestly couldn't. I know of virtually no "serious" games that tackle religious themes, and for that matter I don't know much about any religious communities that have formed around gaming specifically.

So! That's a hole in my knowledge and I hope to orbit around here for a bit, get to know some people and get some perspective. :)

In return, if you guys want to know anything about how the games industry works behind the curtain, feel free to ask away and I'll do my best to answer.
Donny
Noob
Noob
Hello everyone.
My name is Andrés, I'm 22 years old and I am from Mexico. I want to believe that by now I am decent with english, but please forgive me if I mess up from time to time.

I love videogames, especially RPG, puzzle and action games, although I am open to pretty much anything. I am also fond of reading (fiction, classic literature and philosophy to mention some genres), watching anime, reading manga, taking walks, and to learn/practice languages; I'm currently learning french and of course, honing my english.

I'm still figuring out how to use this place because it's been quite some time since I ever used forums, but I've been looking for a while for a friendly place to just chill out and chat, and you guys seem to be a great community.