Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
FamilyFriendlyGaming
Welcome. :)

What kind of things do you create?
jester747
Forum Moderator
Are you human?: Yes!
MrPip77 wrote:Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been gaming since I was born, and have been in the church. I haven't really gotten serious about God until a couple years ago so I'm still fairly new to His word, but I'm glad to be here none the less!

I mainly like action movies, and comedys (guy movies basically). My hobbies include video games, fishing, and creating things. That leads me to the game I just picked up called minecraft. I don't even play my xbox anymore!

I am very active in my church and I do the video ministry.

Again, very glad to be here!
Moved to introductions.
"Hadouken"
-Ryu from Street Fighter

Voted favourite N00B of 2008.
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to da site. ^_^
silentlight
Noob
Noob
Hey, did a search for a Chrisitan Minecraft server, and found this site. Hope it'll be awesome :).
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
welcome! we've learned a few things on the server and the whitelist is one of them. ;D Hope to see you on the forums and enjoy the server!
Saber101
Noob
Noob
Hi, I'm also new here, found this site last night while searching for a Christian Review on Deus Ex Human Revolution (game has far too much blasphemy). Anyways, I was always hoping I'd find a site like this 1, and now I finally have! It's like a second home :)
I'll be a regular here from now on. Some of the PC games I play include Minecraft, the C&C series, Team Fortress 2 (Favourite Game EVER!), Cod4 & COD6, Track Mania United Forever, Just Cause 2, and games of the like. I'm glad I finally found a place where I can associate with other people with the same interests and values as me. (I'm also a big fan of the meme's). I come from South Africa (still live in this wonderful country), and my hobbies include gaming (obviously), photography, reading, swimming, and so on.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us! :) We have a TF2 and a Minecraft server, hope to see you around.
Saber101
Noob
Noob
ccgr wrote:Welcome! Glad you found us! :) We have a TF2 and a Minecraft server, hope to see you around.
Thanx, Just askin, r those servers South African hosted or international?
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
hosted from my basement in Illinois :)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Welcome to the site. ^_^ Hope you have fun.
romanstennine
Noob
Noob
My name is Matt im older. I have been saved since I was 21 and am an associate pastor at my church. I love the Lord and enjoy being an encouragement to others. Im happy there are places like this on the internet. You guys rock.
“There can only be two basic loves... the love of God unto the forgetfulness of self, or the love of self unto the forgetfulness of God.”
-Augustine
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome Matt, glad you found us! I'm one of the few adults here too ;)
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the site amigo.
Teku13
Noob
Noob
Hey I'm new here! I love minecraft, and I homeschool with Alpha Omega Academy! Does anyone else homeschool?
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome to the site.

I was home schooled through my entire scholastic journey. Graduate now. Fun times.