Well, hey there! I'm just looking for a new group of people to hang out with.
Some stuff about me (I'll try and keep this G rated, I have to let you know, I do swear like a sailor typically, so bear with me)
* I play/officiate hockey
* I have competed in academic competitions in D.C.
* I run varsity cross country, indoor track, and outdoor track for my school
* I am always looking for someone new to meet and become friends with.
* I like to talk.... A Lot.
* I am physically disorganized, digitally I'm a neat freak
* I like to help others whenever possible
* I try to be as courteous as possible online, and in real life.l.
* Want me to do something ( join a teamspeak channel, join a game, watch a stream, give some opinion, etc.)? Just ask, and I'd be glad to assist.
* I volunteer at a hospital over the summer
* I am a life guard at a local amusement park.
* You can call me whatever you want, just if it's something I haven't heard, let me know that that's what you will call me
* Religious Affiliation: Roman Catholic
**Some religious stuff im sure somebody wants to know**
*Currently an altar server, and studying to become eucharistic minister (almost there)
*In two youth groups (Life teen and Rodzinka which is a invite-only youth/adult discussion program)
Idk what else to put.
I hope to meet all of you, and figure out who I'd love to have further conversations with.