Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
JustJeffery
Noob
Noob
Hi My name is Jeffery, I don't do much around except playing Minecraft and other games. Well I'm not sure but thats all about it.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
EarlVonAwesome
Hey guys!
My name is Kieran. I'm 18 years old, and have been gaming for quite some time. I'm looking to get back into minecraft after quite some time away. Some games I really enjoy are TES V: Skyrim, Undertale, Pokemon, Stardew Valley, Fire Emblem Fates, and Warframe. Feel free to ask me anything. I'd be happy to respond! Thanks!
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome!
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
NightSky75
Noob
Noob
Hi!
I'm Frankie and I'm 17 years old. I've only been gaming recently so I'm basically a noob at some things. I'm more of a watcher than a player, but I'd love to get into The Elder Scrolls, Undertale, Pokemon and a bunch of other things. If you wanna know more, just comment and I'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
TheKingM8
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Nathaniel and I am new here. I started Minecraft in late 2013 or early 2014 (I can't remember). I mainly play Minecraft, but I have been playing Pokemon Go lately and play Forza 6 a little bit. I live in the United States, in the great state of Iowa. I would like to join a new Minecraft server, as the server I played on since I started closed so I have been bored. The server wasn't whitelisted, but it was similar to this server but used plugins instead of honesty to protect players and builds. I would really enjoy joining a great Christian community where people like the same things I do. Thank you for reading my introduction!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
Welcome! Glad you found us!
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
vaya_con_dios
Noob
Noob
Hello, my name is Trey. I'm 29 and actually not sure I want to go through this intensive whitelist process, but I think it's a waste of time playing games with no purpose. I've been a Christian since 7th grade, which was a long time ago. I'm nearing 30, yikes!

My motto to archive my quest of joyful obedience: Good Works = Acts done in Faith = Eternal Significance.

Thanks for loving God and loving people.
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
FuryCommander
Noob
Noob
Hi my name is Vincent I am 11 i have been a christian since i was five i only play three games minecraft crash bandicoot and beamng.drive i don't think anything is to small for God i pray all the time for things like when I'm nervous about things i ask him to help me be okay and when I'm sick or hurt i ask him to help me and i have had a few times when he does help me like when i was having my friend over and i was sick i asked God to help me to feel better while i played and i did until later that night when he left i started again i believe God did help me that day!! :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
I post too much.
simlishgo
Noob
Noob
Testing[dice]
Sarcasm Begin

Spoiler: