Introductions - New Members Post Here!

New Raffles, Birthday Announcements, Introductions, Farewells can be found here.
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
When I first read the subject line, a certain song popped into my head. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...." :lol: I certainly hope that's not your case! I look forward to reading your contributions to the site. Welcome aboard!
Chozon1
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: In the shadows. Waiting for an oppurtune moment to create a dramatic entrance.
Sstavix wrote:When I first read the subject line, a certain song popped into my head. "Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste...." :lol: I certainly hope that's not your case! I look forward to reading your contributions to the site. Welcome aboard!
Holy crumbly cakes. That's exactly what popped into my head too. O_o

Regardless, welcome to the site. ^_^ Glad to have you. I live down in MS, so not terrible far away. :D
Kwan
Welcome to the site! I've been around for a few years, but am just recently starting to write reviews for the site. Likewise, I am also a senior and enjoy watching anime on a casual basis. I took the time to read some of the posts on your blog, and am impressed. Looking forward to reading some of your reviews for the site, and getting to know you on the forum!
lokik21
Welcome! Glad to have you.
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Welcome! Hope you like it here! :D
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome! Glad you found us!
neighborhoodotaku
Noob
Noob
Emwok wrote:Hey there! I too am a high school senior, but I live in Texas. Since you introduced yourself by your real name, then I guess I will too. :) My real name is Emory Walker (Emwok is a sort of abbreviation). I'm in the scouting program (though not for much longer), so I love hiking, camping and the likes as well. Music is probably my main hobby aside from video gaming. Glad to have you and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! :D
I was in Boy Scouts too and that is where I got my outdoor hobbies! Glad to meet you! Just curious what kind of music do you like? I LOVE Christian rap (Lecrae, Swoope, Andy Mineo, KB, Trip Lee, Toby Mac), Christian rock (Skillet, Flyleaf, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Audio Adrenaline (only the old stuff), DC Talk), and just regular Christian music (Hillsong United, Shaun McDonald (only the old stuff), Steven Curtis Chapman).
neighborhoodotaku
Noob
Noob
Kwan wrote:Welcome to the site! I've been around for a few years, but am just recently starting to write reviews for the site. Likewise, I am also a senior and enjoy watching anime on a casual basis. I took the time to read some of the posts on your blog, and am impressed. Looking forward to reading some of your reviews for the site, and getting to know you on the forum!
Wow it's an honor for you to go out of your way to read them! Yeah I haven't pursued writing very long; God only gave me the passion to write a few months ago so I still have much to improve on! :)

Anyways, it's nice to meet you! What type of anime do you watch? Specifically, what series are your favorite? I always like getting the opinions of others so that I can watch them and maybe turn it into something for my blog.
Kwan
neighborhoodotaku wrote: Wow it's an honor for you to go out of your way to read them! Yeah I haven't pursued writing very long; God only gave me the passion to write a few months ago so I still have much to improve on! :)

Anyways, it's nice to meet you! What type of anime do you watch? Specifically, what series are your favorite? I always like getting the opinions of others so that I can watch them and maybe turn it into something for my blog.
I really liked what I read, and I will continue to follow the progress of your blog. Keep up the good work!

I enjoy nearly all genres, apart from Horror and Ecchi. My favorite anime I've seen (so far) is Ping Pong the Animation. The story and characters are well developed, the art style is unique, and the ping-pong scenes are intense. The show also has little suggestive content (and no fan service). Some of the other favorite shows you've already familiar with, such as Anohana and Trigun, but feel free to check out MyAnimeList (though I can't say I'd recommend everything I've seen). If you have any questions about a show, or just want to talk, feel free to send me a pm.
Emwok
CCGR addict
neighborhoodotaku wrote:
Emwok wrote:Hey there! I too am a high school senior, but I live in Texas. Since you introduced yourself by your real name, then I guess I will too. :) My real name is Emory Walker (Emwok is a sort of abbreviation). I'm in the scouting program (though not for much longer), so I love hiking, camping and the likes as well. Music is probably my main hobby aside from video gaming. Glad to have you and I'm looking forward to reading your reviews! :D
I was in Boy Scouts too and that is where I got my outdoor hobbies! Glad to meet you! Just curious what kind of music do you like? I LOVE Christian rap (Lecrae, Swoope, Andy Mineo, KB, Trip Lee, Toby Mac), Christian rock (Skillet, Flyleaf, Red, Thousand Foot Krutch, Audio Adrenaline (only the old stuff), DC Talk), and just regular Christian music (Hillsong United, Shaun McDonald (only the old stuff), Steven Curtis Chapman).
I mostly listen to Christian metal. My favorite Christian groups are Red and Demon Hunter, but Chozon1 has recently gotten me into some others like Theocracy, Harmony and The Devil Wears Prada. TFK and Skillet are both pretty great as well. The only non-Christian band I listen to is Breaking Benjamin, and I don't listen to them a whole lot like I do the others.

In regards to playing, I like to play video game themes and some classical stuff. I currently play the piano and I'm in the process of learning to play the bassoon so that I can play in a symphonic band.

Judging by your avatar, would it be accurate for me to say that you're a Fullmetal Alchemist fan? :D
Spoiler:

ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome to CCGR everyone!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
LivingForJesusChrist777
Noob
Noob
finally found the introduction section! lol.

I am NEW here as well, I found this site thanks to CCG on YT. I was a big gamer until I accepted Jesus Christ and I got rid of my PS4 and my other systems, now i find myself just wanting to spend a bit of time playing some PC games with those who faithfully serve the Lord. I am currently living in Youngstown, OH and I was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA. I am 32 years old but what does that matter anyway when you serve Jesus right? :D

I recently downloaded LEague of Legends but i am super new to it, I am currently downloading ARK Survival which i have not played yet and will be downloading Minecraft soon. I spend some time on Skype and KIK as well as Facebook. I really hope i can meet some really nice people, these days we live in, its sort of hard to find some. hehe.

Thanks for accepting me here and God bless :D
ZappierVirus
CCGR addict
Welcome!
Creepers + Boom Slimes = Big Crater
Minecrafting all the time!
I post too much.
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Welcome glad you found us! I'll be turning 38 this month. ;)
BlockHeadLewie
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
All these new, young people! Welcome!
(I can say that now, I'm 50!)
If God is my Pilot and fully in control of the flight, I guess that makes me a Steward on the plane. How may I serve you?