Art Tutorials and tips/tricks

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
J.K. Riki
I started a Patreon for my wife and my indie game studio Weekend Panda and a lot of the posts will be helping other artists hone their skills with tutorials and tips. I figured I'd post them here as well in case they were useful to others in the Creativity Corner! :)

I'll try to keep this thread updated when new ones arrive, but if I fail to do so you can always go to www.weekendpanda.com/tips and it will take you directly to all of them.

EDIT: (Also since CCG has a limit on how large the images can be you can click here to see the full-screen versions in case the type is too small in the mini-versions! I was hoping the CCG size limit would be large enough, but it seems like that isn't the case at least on my own screen.)
Last edited by J.K. Riki on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
J.K. Riki
Sstavix
CCGR addict
Are you human?: Yes!
Love this idea! I'm going to have to check out your Web site.
J.K. Riki
@Sstavix Let me know what you think and if there's any specific tutorials you would find interesting to make for future updates. :)