B.E.A.R. Corporation

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Are you human?: Not likely
My uncle and I came up with a secret agency story called B.E.A.R. Corporation. Unfortunately, he died recently.
(If any of you know steve3582, that's him.)

I wrote a eulogy, but it was too long and I made a shortened version, calling the old version my uncle's adventures.

I'm going to make B.E.A.R. Corporation a webcomic/manga thing. Hopefully.

The adventures are inside this
Spoiler:
Hi everyone, I’m [eliminating my name for privacy purposes here], for those who don’t know me.

Steve was my uncle, and, just a warning, the next part of this is going to sound totally absurd.

My family has a dog. His name is Bear, and Bear is a secret agent. No joke. (So’s he.)

Uncle Steve told me this.

I remember last August, when Uncle Steve told me that he and Bear had gone into the videogame Minecraft and met the endermen. He also told me that Bear was afraid of getting chicken pox from the Ender Dragon for some reason. Don’t ask why, I don’t know.

What I do know is that we should stay away from the Ender Dragon, because he’s a real grump.

That’s what I heard, anyway.

My creative interpretation of what happened is something along the lines of this:

Uncle Steve was just watching another one of his (many) movies, when Bear hopped onto his lap, like he normally would. Bear whispered, “Hey, Steve, wanna test out our new videogame transporter?”
Steve replied, “Sure.”
Bear hopped off Steve’s lap, and pulled something from his collar. It looked like a flash drive of some sort, except the plug was HDMI instead of USB. Bear went to the back of Steve’s Xbox and plugged it in.
Bear told Steve, “I’m going to test this on the popular game Minecraft.”
Steve nodded, and Bear pressed a button on a device on his collar. The currently playing movie was replaced with a pixelated pattern resembling that of a portal. The screen began to suck the two of them in, and then the TV turned off.
Steve and Bear looked down at themselves. Bear looked like a Minecraft wolf, and Steve looked like, well, Steve. You know who I’m talking about. Hopefully. Like, the iconic figure of the Minecraft game? Yeah, you get the idea.
So, Bear and Steve happened to be in the Minecraft dimension known as the End. They looked around, and there were tons of endermen. Everywhere. Like, they had to put on pumpkins, there were so many. (For the record, if you look an enderman straight in the eye, it’s gonna kill you. That’s why pumpkins were so helpful, because they prevented death by enderman.) Bear happened to notice the Ender Dragon breathe dragon breath on some endermen, and Bear told Steve, “We should stay away from that dragon breath.”
Steve asked, “Why?”
Bear replied in an ominous voice, “Because it will give us . . . chicken pox.”

And the rest is history. Keep in mind that was just a creative interpretation. I don’t know how that really went.

Also, at the beginning of the month, Steve told me that Bear was going to Africa. And that he was also planning on bringing our cat Tux with him.

I’m sure that went well.

You might be wondering how Bear kept this all a secret, what with him being gone and all. Well, Bear has a clone. Guess what his name is.

Pooper.

Plus, Bear had a Tux clone made. That clone’s called Edo. And they sneak each other in and out using a door that’s kept underneath one of our carpets. Trust me, we could tell when that door was being used. How?

When the carpet was shifted.

We started having meetings in my family’s basement after Bear’s Africa trip. Turns out Bear’s a Christian, because he was spreading the Gospel there.

The last meeting we had was the day before St. Patrick’s Day. That was when we started making a comic about Uncle Steve, Bear and I going inside my imagination and spreading the Gospel to the characters inside my head.

All we ended up writing about was a small part about Bear wanting a haircut.

I’ll be honest: I don’t know why Uncle Steve chose me to confide to about Bear’s missions. But he did. And I’m glad he did.

Maybe he thought I was the only one with enough imagination to set Bear’s secret agency rolling: B.E.A.R. Corporation. (I personally think he’s right.)
Or he thought I was the perfect person to trust with the corporation’s existence until the time was right. And it is.

B.E.A.R. stands for Bear’s Extravagant Agent Regions.

I designed it a logo, and Steve really liked it. He also wanted to do business cards for the corporation, too.

Not to mention he was making a console to make B.E.A.R. Corporation more secure. And since Bear lives with my family, my family’s B.E.A.R. unit is B.E.A.R. 1.

It’s really, really sad that Steve is gone. I know. I haven’t fully accepted it myself.

But if Steve taught me anything, it was to keep going.

I want to make Steve - and B.E.A.R. Corporation - a legacy. I don’t know how well it’ll work, but I sure hope it does.

Oh, and if any of you have seen Bear on one of his missions, speak up.

Then we can remember Bear’s missions and Steve’s story.

This isn’t just about mourning Steve’s death, it’s also about celebrating his life. (And his missions.) That’s why I’m here today.

And as for his death? I think God decided that this agent is retired, leaving Bear and I to do the job of running the agency.

Are you willing to join me in remembering Steve and his missions?

If you are, I am so incredibly grateful.

Thank you.

Hopefully I can update written versions of the adventures of B.E.A.R. Corporation here (or just provide links to the comic version [if I get around to making it])!
ShadowedStarr
I'm sorry that you lost your uncle. But I would love to see those comic/mangas ! They sound awesome!!
"They're shoes... but sharp... But shoes.. But sharp..... I need a moment. I think I'm having some emotions here." ~Stabitha Doogan~
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer
Thank you! I sure hope I can get around to creating it!! :)
ccgr
Site Admin
Site Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
You can do it!
kittycathead
Gamer
Gamer