1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 263
- Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:29 am
- Are you human?: Not likely
- Location: Majesta
I'm probably going to post Minecraft videos (trying maps, making mods, etc.), and/or make animations (Minecraft or drawn).
Any thoughts? Any suggestions?
- Reverend Michael
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:47 am
Starting a YouTube channel I feel is a good thing to do as long as you understand what kind of commitment you want. For example, if you want to become a YouTube star, that's different than adding videos once and awhile. So know that part first.
Second, you'll need the computer power. I know that there are ways to upload a video from phones, but a lot of the time, the videos that refer to video games such as Minecraft have a personal editing feel to them and not raw. Plus the videos are marketing for your YouTube channel. Everything you produce and upload speaks to your quality of work. So make sure you are ready to make that quality happen with the right kind of computer power.
In the past, I have thought about starting a YouTube channel too, along with a streaming option to go with it. But then I realized I don't have the computer power necessary to make the videos stand out. I also realized I needed much more of a time commitment to do the production of videos. So instead I started a podcast where I share the Gospel of Jesus that I upload to SoundCloud each week. Each podcast is around 10 minutes. Producing audio only is easier for me to do than producing video and audio together.
I'm sure there are others here that know a lot more about YouTube production than I do, so I recommend hearing from them too, and hopefully somebody will share with you what they know.
Whatever you decide, I wish you well in your endeavors.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests