Adventures- The series.

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Hello! I'm HeidiAndStella! I love to write, So, I've been writing a couple stories about prism, Most of them are fiction...Most. I'll be posting stories daily/weekly. Depends If I get an idea. :P Anyways, Down below are the stories! Have fun and keep staying awesome!
Last edited by evered on Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Thanks for READING my story! :D
Last edited by evered on Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaredk105
I actually did read this, and it is a great story. Sorry I did not reply sooner. I also have a question. How did you determine what each person in the story would eat for lunch? XD
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jaredk105 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm I actually did read this, and it is a great story. Sorry I did not reply sooner. I also have a question. How did you determine what each person in the story would eat for lunch? XD
By their personalty :D
Jaredk105
evered wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:24 pm
Jaredk105 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm I actually did read this, and it is a great story. Sorry I did not reply sooner. I also have a question. How did you determine what each person in the story would eat for lunch? XD
Are you implying that I warp around a lot then? :lol:
Jaredk105
Jaredk105 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:58 am
I am just joking, by the way. XD
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Jaredk105 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:04 am
Jaredk105 wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:58 am

I am just joking, by the way. XD
:lol:
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chapter 2: The End?
After a long bit of planning and stuff I decided to go for a adventure! I packed my things, patted ender, said farewell to frosty, took skele for a ride around, and packed a lunch. I was ready. "Hmmm now I have to figure out where to go." I thought. But before I could go anywhere crazy joined (aka C_Playz) "Well there goes going on a solo mission" I thought.
"HEIDI!"
"Hi crazy!"
"I was just about to go on a adventure but-"
"A ADVENTURE?! CAN I COME!?"
"Uhh sure!"
I said knowing no matter what I said she was definitely going to come.
"We can go end city finding!!"
"Sure, I was going to go to a mesa biome but..."
"bleh mesa's stink"
"Well let's go!"
So we set off into the unknown place called "The End" in which this place used to inhabit a wild fire breathing dragon. But thankfully ccgr killed it. But it leaves us another realm to explore as the sky is purple. and the ground looks of a stone that was the looks of a moon rock. In the center of the island was a portal leading back home. And 8 obsidian towers around it. "Legend has it that there were magic crystals a top the towers which the dragon would heal itself with" I said. We went on to find a small little bedrock ball outside the field. inside of it was a small opening leading to a portal. It was a one block portal which we had to ender pearl into. On the other side was a huge city made of purple stones. Which of course we had to explore and raid every inch of. We approached it.

2 guards that were like blocks were on the front waiting. I swiped my sword, the guard blocked it. It shot a something. I dodged it. He shot again. It hit me. It felt like a rubber ball just hit. I closed my eyes in pain. Then I opened them and saw I was 7 blocks up in the sky! I was floating if I was a genie or something. It was a weird feeling cause you couldn't go down or side to side. Just straight up. I was floating in the air for only a few seconds which was good, because I almost went up too far! I landed atop the ground in a ninja style. After, we trudged on through the tower to find a bunch more guards. "Look out!!" I screeched at C. She ducked before a missile hit her. "Phew" I thought. We got to the top of the tower and looked down upon the endermen. "Hello down there!" C joked. I gazed into the void sky and wondered about many things. When I was gazing upon on all these things I saw a purple ship somewhat near the tower. I pointed it out to C. She said we should go in it. Thus we did. We bridged over to the ship with cobblestone. Once we successfully got onto the ship there was a crows nest going up 10 blocks upwards. And a little place under the ship with more guards and some chests. And a armor stand with...

"Wings?" Me and c examined it. It was a pair of wings that felt like feathers but looked of silk. It was gray and was shining in the light. I approached it. It flew in the air and stuck to my back. "Huh?!" It glued to my back. "Wha-" c said. It was attached to my back I tried pulling it off but it felt like it was attached to me! "What do I do?!" I asked panicking. "Uh""Eat cheese?" I face palmed. It started dragging me off to the edge of the boat. "No!" I said. "Wait for me!!" C said. She grabbed onto my hoof. It dragged me off the edge. It spreads its wings and I started flying. C was on me hanging on for dear life. "How?!" C said. "Well where ever
we are going we're going there fast!" I said.

We traveled seems like forever. To find ourselves inside a huge city with tons of guards, endermen, and a giant castle. With a big sign that says: THE ENDER KING on the front of it.

It was really strange because of the sky being void-Well let's just say nobody has a tan. The wings sore me to a small hut near the giant castle. It was a small wooden hut made of- well what you think it was made of! Its made of wood.
Inside it was a quirky little fellow named werner. I landed on his roof. Causing him to look outside on his roof. He saw us "uhh so you know about some magical wings that feels like feathers that we found on a suspicious looking boat with guards that shoot things that make you fly?" I said. C was on top of me trying to figure out what to do. "Yes, yes I do know about those wings your wearing" he replied. "Phew." I said in relief. So he showed us into his little shack with his sister Graciva_Girl. She told us to call her Grace. Werner was actually wanted to be called Sir Silliness. So thus we called him Sir. (Later we would find out that we would have Many great adventures with this new loyal friend) "so sup with these gliders?" I tugged the wing still attached to my back. "Well you see, that our king Lord Ender, he is a endermen in a purple gown granted by the finest endermen tailors. he has been giving us no freedom. He wants us to talking without using the letters s." "Then why are you talking with the s's?" He covered his mouth in shock. "Orry didn't mean to ay tuff with" he started saying "hey nobody is perfect." I said to him understanding his situation.

"So what does wings have to do with s's?" "Well the thing is we need a hero to slay this dude..." I glared at him. "Okay..." "but it seems the wings had a malfunction." "HEY!" I started to say but he caught me. "But you'll do" I rolled my eyes. "So your saying. That these wings brought me here to fight the ender dude because he missed treated people and stuff?" I said. He nodded. "Okay then" I drew my sword "bring it." I said. "Okay what you need to do is kill this guy. And not only that but you didn't even meet him yet." "You realize I dealt with a wither king." "How hard can this ender dude be?" I said.

"Pretty darn hard. He had special powers granted by a evil ender dude since his wife the ender dragon died he has been ever so angry." Sir remarked. "Okay" "well I'll go give him a nice greeting" I stepped outside the little shack and went to the palace gate. I knocked on the door and a endermite butler came at the door. "Yeah?" He said grumpily. "I need to speak to your king" "he is not available right now" and tried to close the door but I blocked it. "Wait!" "I'm uh.." "I'm a Girl Scout selling cookies!" I said. He glared at me. "Okay the king adores cookies." So he let me in and showed me to the king. "Hi! So I wanted to say that people can't say S so wanted to stop you there and stuff." I said. "No." He said. "Fine guess I'll do it the hard way" I pulled out my sword and swung it at the king. I got him and he died. The guards were furious.

"How dare you kill our king!!" He demanded. "Well that was easy" and then the guards chased me around the palace and were so mad they almost got me. But I was too quick. I swung my sword at them killing 5. But there was 20 more. I swung again killing 10. Then again. They all died. "Phew!" I said. I walked to the throne and took the kings crown out and walked outside. "Hi I killed the king and his guards!" I said to Sir. "Yay!" He said. I put the crown on his head. Then took C's hand and said it was time to go. "Keep the wings!" Sir said. He then did a spell to detach the wings from my back. "Thanks!" I said. "Well we gotta scoot!" I said. And walked outside the door. I took my wings and c climbed on my back. And I jumped and the wings went flapping taking us back to the portal home. Thus ends our adventure. Get it? Thus ENDS our adventure! Hahahaha!
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Chapter 8 : The End.
Today I joined the server but I would later find out this would be one of the last times I would join as usual. When I joined my friends were on. Zany, Jason, Zap, and Jared. We were fooling around for a bit but Zany had a great idea.
"What if we go to the end?"
"Sure"
But when we got to the end there was a sound of flapping. Sounded like wings. Then we heard a snarl. "GRRR..." we walked to the middle portal to lead back home. To our surprise it was broken. And end crystals were atop the large obsidian pillars. They were glowing and floating. Flames were under them to keep them afloat. And then it happened a large black dragon came soaring down at us. I dodged it. I glanced around the others to make sure they were okay too. "Roar!!" The dragon said swooping back up into the air. It lapped around the obsidian pillars unsure of what to do for its next move. Back on the floor of the end, Me, Zany, Jason, and Jared. Waited and waited. We were all frozen looking for the black winged monster to strike again. It did. It dived down and grabbed Zany by his hat. The beast started dragging him upwards. But I dived and grabbed him. I started floating up too. Luckily Jason grabbed me. Then Jared grabbed Jason, and Zap grabbed Jared. We then got all pulled down. Everyone was safe. The dragon furiously roared at us. Swooped back upwards. And prepared for it's next move. Thankfully We had bows. And shot at the beast. The dragon then glided upwards. And flew into the sky into darkness. To be never seen again.

After that, a portal showed up over at the other side of the island. Which was useful for that portal took us to another realm. It led us, to ccgr. She told us the world was going be reset. She told us we needed to get to the vault. Soon. Very soon. She showed us a big portal. It led us to the vault. I told her I wasn't ready yet. So she waited for me.

I stayed behind for a bit saying good bye to a couple things. I couldn't take ender woof with me. I had to say goodbye to her. I cried a bit but after a while I was fine.

Thus I jumped into the portal to take us into the new world, And, because of this, I said goodbye to my old home. And said hello to my new future.

The
End.

Or is it?
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Tropical Prism Paradise.

Chapter 1: Stranded!
Chapter 2: A Butterfly and a Home sweet camp.
Chapter 3: Safety at last!
Chapter 4: Home sweet dragon!

Chapter 1: Stranded!

"Onward!" Jared cried as the ship continued to sail through the pitch Black Sea below the vessel. Me and my friends have been sailing for what seems like years on the SS Prism. We all came on here to seek great adventure. And that's what we got.

Okay let me explain a little. So my name is Heidi! My friends are from one little place near the sea. For all of us called the small town Eliud. For the mountains bared snow as the cold was never ending. Near the town was a dock full of ships which me and my buddies decided would be a nice idea to find new land for the town is getting dull. Anyways let me tell you about the crew!

Captain: Yours truly
First mate: AmberChick, she is as wise as a owl and as friendly as a butterfly
Scout: Jared, He is a small penguin and has a eye of a eagle
Explorer: Sir_silliness and Grace, they like to explore, but are never fighters.
Engineer: Jason, He has the brain of a wizard and jokes of a cometic
Rest of the crew: Jsaw, Zany, ServantOfTheKing, Coals, JIL, and GreenLantren.

Yeah that's the crew. Anyways more on where we are going. We are traveling to find a new land and a great adventure along the way.

"Land ho!" Jared shouted from the crows nest. "Brilliant! We will arrive at the land by sundown!" I said gleefully. "Wait! The land is just a small ocean wave...." He put his telescope in his pocket. "What are we going do cap?" Amber said walking down to the ship's wheel. "We going be sailing that's what we be doing!" I said in a small accent of pirate. "We will be sailing across the seven sea to find the great new land to call home sweet home" I said. But, Before I could say anything more, I heard Jared calling "Land ahoy!" He said bouncing up and down excitedly. "Good geese! This is wonderful!" We then sailed towards the big island.

CRACK! The boat hit something! We weren't near the island that meant... the boat was SINKING! Everyone panicked. "Everyone grab a life preserver!" Everyone started hailing big boats and put them into sea. Everyone jumped in. We were safe. We sailed in the life preserved boats till we made it to land. Which I might add was a very very long time.

I looked Back at the boat which was sinking on a rock, I felt like crying losing the SS. prism. But it was for good because we found land.

"Land ho!" Jason yelled in one of the boats. Finally after days of rowing in a life preserver boat we hit land. Everyone rushed to shore. "Okay, we need to work out how to get food, and not BECOME food." I said. Although some of the crew was just glad to be on solid land. "Thank the Lord above we made it to land without dying in a brutal death." Said Servant. The island was a very small island comparing. There was a river that passed through the entire island. A little bank in the edge. And some mountains in the middle.

I split everyone in groups. The food group, the water group, and the shelter group. The food group would hunt and gather nuts, which Jason led. The water group, Would provide fresh clean creak water, which was led by Sir. And the shelter group, which was to gather wood and supplies making a house. scratch that, Hut. Which was led by me. Which I'm not complaining. Sir and his group started looking at the river bank. Unfortunately the river was mucky and had goop in it. So, they had to look up stream. Jason's group went near the mountains. Probably to find goats and sheep. And I, with my group, looked for palm trees and gathered wood from there. We made some semi-descent huts.

"Jason, are we there yet?!" Cried Zany impatient of the long miles they had to travel through the mountains to find one sheep. "We're a little closer the last time you asked, Zany." Jason replied to the impatient group. "But my feet hurt..." Zany said. "Deal with it." Said Jason. "But-" "You wanna die, or have sore feet and live?" Jason said interrupting. Zany hung his head down. Jason, Zany, Jared, and Green. were in the group hiking up the mountains in search for food. They hiked for ages up the big cliffs. "This doesn't look safe Jason..." green said. But before he could reply, someone started screaming, it was Zany, he slipped on one of the rocks. He was hanging by one hand. "Help!!" He said hanging by a thread. "Grab my hand!" Jason said. "I..I.. can't reach!" His finger almost slipped. He caught himself with his other hand and swung himself up. He was safe.

On the other side of the island, Sir, JIL, Servant, and grace. Were hiking up stream looking for a clean patch of water. "If there's a river, there's a river bank upstream" Sir Said Continuing through the mucky mud on the jungle floor. They crossed a huge tree with tons of spikes on it. After that they saw something that made they're eyes bleed from happiness. There in front of them was a fruitful waterfall. They then scooped up huge amounts of beautiful clean water. They hiked they're way back to the camp.

Meanwhile back at camp...

"This tree won't stinking brake!!" Amber said punching a tree. "it will if you use your teeth!" Jsaw joked. "Haha Jsaw..." Amber said. "Focus guys!" I said. "We need to focus getting wood here!" I said helplessly. Everyone raked logs back to camp from the palm trees. The group, Jsaw, Amber, And me. Was logging logs. Jsaw though, found a parrot. Which he named chirp. "Great. Just great! More mouths to feed" I thought. "I guess it's fine. For now at least."

Chapter 2: A Butterfly and Home sweet Camp

"Are you okay?!" Jason said looking at Zany who just survived falling into the grips of death. "Y-yeah." He replied. They trudged up the mountain to be greeted by a huge bush filled with blue, purple, and red berries. "Eureka!" Jason said racing up to the giant bush. "Wait!" Said Green. "They might be poisonous!" He examined the berries. All of a sudden a giant snake arose from the ground. "Touch those berries, you will never carry." He said slyly. "What?" Jason said staring at the beast. "Touch the fruit, you'll be mute!" "What?!" "Don't touch. You'll pay much." The demon said. "But we're hungry! And who are you?" Green said. "I am the Snake. I keep guard of the berries people keep and take." He replied dignified. "Well, is there anyway we could take some I mean there looks like there's a lot-" "No! You have been told!" He then sank back down. "A Snake who is protecting berries." Jason said in shock. "Wow." Jared said. "Well then." Zany said staring at where the demon was. They then ran away from the berries.

Back at the water group...

Sir was leading their group towards the camp, till they heard a blood curling sound. A tiger roar. Everyone froze. Sir gazed at the other behind him. Everyone looked worried. "What...Was that...?" Servant said frozen. "It...Was a tiger..." Sir replied still frozen. "Everyone...Up the tree..." sir said glaring at where the sound was. Everyone scurried up the tree hoping that the tiger would leave them. And they were right. They stayed up there. And the tiger left. "Thank you Lord" Sir thought. The climbed down the tree. They continue through the dense jungle.

Meanwhile back in the shelter group....

"Gah, so much wood..." Jsaw said carrying a bunch of wood. "You haven't seen the jungle..." I said. "SQAUCK!" The parrot called. "What's that dumb bird squawking about now..." I said. All of a sudden a tree collapsed near by where Jsaw was standing before the bird squawked. "Huh. Maybe that bird isn't that dumb." I responded. The bird looked smug. We continued our adventure.

Anyways. The food group was having a little more trouble...

"Berries smerries!" Jason said walking over to a bush. "We can eat plants!" He took a bit and stuffed it in his mouth. But his look showed it didn't taste right. "Mm, great..." he said acting if it taste good. He spit it out. Everyone stared at him. "Uhhh...We could eat dirt..." he said unsurely. "Or we could find more berries..." everyone agreed on that and they started to wonder off. They went for ages till they found a bright red giant butterfly, it flew into the air and spread it's wings, it dived down and swooped back into the air causing a huge wind cross over the group. It landed right next to them. "Hello, my name is sugar. I'm a African giant butterfly. What's your name?" She said grooming her wings with her hands. Jason stepped up to the butterfly. "My name is Jason. And my friends" He glanced over to them "Zany, Jared, and GreenLantren." He said. "We have no food, so we have been traveling this treacherous island" he added. Sugar looked at them in a surprised manor. Her eyes narrowed. "You...You want food do you...?" She said finishing brushing her wings. "Y-Yes. We do" he said glancing at the others. He gave them a look saying "If needed run" Don't ask how he did it. But he did. "No! No food!" She said and grabbed them in a bag. They were trapped.

Back at the water group...

"Sir." Servant said. "Yeah?" Sir replied. "I heard a scream." He froze. "It sounded like Jason's" Servant continued. "I'm sure their fine..." sir said trying to make sure no one panics. They've been traveling for hours and the least thing Sir wanted is that everyone will panic. It seemed like forever since they saw camp, or for that matter, they're friends. "Hey look!" Sir pointed to a small nut bush. "Food!!" Grace said diving for it. She nabbed most of the best nuts and left the others with the green unripe ones. But no one cared, mainly cause they were REALLY hungry. Everyone ate and was full. They brought a couple nuts with them for later. If they make it back to camp at all.

"Are we there yet? My feet hurt..." Amber said cutting away some vines that caught lose in her hair. "Nu, not yet." I said trying my hardest to cheer up Jsaw and Amber. It, well, wasn't really working. "Whyyyyyy!" Amber said groaning. We had been hiking for a day now carrying heavy logs. But before amber could say another word. We saw light. We peeled some leaves off where the light was. We saw camp.

Jason heard flapping, he also heard crying. He opened his eyes and saw he was in a large brown bag. Next to him sat Zany, he was looking very upset. Next to Zany was Jared. He seemed equally upset. Green was in the middle pacing back in forth. "W-Where are we..." Jason said sitting up. "We are inside a bag that's atop a giant red butterfly." Zany said trying his hardest not to cry. Everyone seem to understand how much trouble they were in. Jason thought for a moment. "What if we don't make it home? What if we never see our friends again? What if...What if I never see life again..." he thought worriedly. Everyone was scared half to death. Until the flapping stopped. "We landed." Green said staring at where the flapping was. Although, it might be pretty fun to be on a giant butterfly, but unfortunately they were in a brown bag. So, yeah not much fun there. They peered out the bag to see a giant hole. It led to lava. Hot lava. And it was sputtering out lava.

The butterfly swung them over the volcano. "You see this? If one of you doesn't get me any food all of you will be lava cake. Understood?" She told them. They all nodded. She placed the group in a cage. Telling them "Who volunteers to find me some food?" Jason slowly raised his hand. He stepped out the cage. Next to lava I might add. And shoved the butterfly into the lava and freed his friends. "Phew..." Zany said removing the last bit of chains still on him. "You did good Jason." Green said walking out the cage.

"Are we there yet..." Servant said still moping. "No, not yet. But I feel we're close" Servant then took a misstep and tripped, caught himself. "Are you okay?!" Sir said. "Yeah, but look what I found!!" Servant showed Sir a footprint. "That's from Jsaw!" Servant stared at Sir from what he just said. "You can see footprints...?" Sir gave him a look saying "not the time to talk about this" and with that, they followed the footsteps.

Chapter 3: Safety At Last.

"Home! Camp! Much words describing home!" Amber yelled charging towards the camp. "We are home!" I said following her. Jsaw followed along too. We made it home, we survived the jungle and was safe. The camp was along side the ocean so it would be more of a long camp then a wide one. Which I'm not complaining. We settled down and made a fire. Amber started it mainly cause she knew how to start a fire, which I haven't the slightest clue how to do that. "I have an idea, let's tell ghost stories around the fire!" "Ooo! Yes Yes!" Amber said excitedly. Jsaw agreed as well. "Okay, I'll start then." I straightened my voice.

"Once upon a time there was a ghost, and it ate everyone's pie. The end!"

Amber looked at me with her mouth open from shock. All of a sudden some branches shook. "Is it a ghost?!" Amber yelled. No it was not a ghost, nor a ghoul, or even a small fairy instead. behind the bush Servant And Sir and the others stood. They made it home. Everyone was so happy they were safe. With water too! Everyone drank fresh cold water from the creek. The best part was they had a trail to the creek now! But, the only problem was, Jason and his group weren't at camp. And Sir heard the scream...

"Were atop a giant volcano, and we got carried by a giant red butterfly." Jason said staring at the others. "How, just how!" Jason made a motion with his hands that said he was frustrated. It looked like he was fighting a invisible ninja. "Calm down!" Zany said putting his hands on Jason. "Yeah, your right, we're not getting down from here with panicking and frustration." He replied. Zany looked half smug. "Look!" Jared said pointing at a light. They could see camp from the volcano. "Yesssss!" Jason screamed. They had their target. Now how to get down...

Chapter 4:Home sweet dragon!

"How are we going get down?" Zany said looking around. "We...Erm..." Jason started to say. "You have no idea do you?" He nodded. "Sigh" "we could hang glide?" Jason thought for a second. "But we don't have hang gliders..." "Oh right." "Hot air balloon?" Jason stared at him. "Nu, okay." Zany finished for him. "We could climb our way down." "Yeah!" So they started climbing down. One foot under the other. And bam! They made it down to the trees. Now they needed to get back to camp was the thing. Before you could say "Jared's a small penguin from the end!" A dragon swooped down and grabbed them flew them up into the air and said "You saved me from the evil butterfly!" "W-We did?" "Yeah!!" It did a loopty loop. "Can you drive us down to camp?" "Sure!!" The dragon swooped down and landed at camp. Everyone stared with them with mouths open in shock. "Don't worry, he's with us." Jason said and grinned.

After a while of chatting from what adventures they all had, Jared spoke saying "If the dragon can ride us to land..." everyone stared at the dragon. "Sure!" Everyone hopped on his back, and he flew them back to Eliud! They were home! "Thanks bud!" Jason said petting the dragon's head. They made it home safely. And boy was it fun to be back home.

The End!

Space adventure will come soon.
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Space Adventure. By HeidiAndStella.

Chapter 1: Did You Say...Space?!
Chapter 2: Crash Landing
Chapter 3: A Very Spoopy Situation.
Chapter 4: Home sweet earth!

Chapter 1: Did You Say...Space?!

After a month worth of time, I was woken up by my phone ringing in my house. "Hello?" I said picking the phone up. "Hello! I need you and 6 town members to come to space to find a magical stone, come to the NASA space center today at 3" it then hung up. I glared at the phone for a second. Then rushed outside to tell everyone the news. "Will 6 of us really go to space?" Amber said staring at me. "Yes!" I replied. Everyone whispered to each other, "So, who's with me?!" I asked. Everyone went silent. Jason sat up from the crowd. "Me. I will." He said. "Okay crew member number one!" Amber then stood up. Then Green. Then Jared. "4!" "Anymore?" Then Zany stood. I stared at Sir. "Argh, fine...But if there's any aliens..." he said under his breath. So it was decided! 7 of us were going to space!

Me, Jason, Amber, Jared, Sir, Zany And Green were going to space! Everyone chatted as we waited to get to the space center. "Are we really going to space?" Amber said lifting her head from a manual she borrowed from the library cause she wanted to know more about space. "I guess so!" I said. We went inside the building, to find a person named Space. And no, his name is literally space. "Hi there! Nice to meet you! My name is SpaceEnderman!" "Hi! My name is Heidi, and these are my friends, Amber, Jason, Jared, Sir, Zany, and Green!" I said.

"We...um...space rock was it?" Zany said to No one really. "Yeah..." space said, he rubbed his neck. "Your going to space though! So that's great!" He added trying not to sound weird. He told us we were going to be sent on a rocket that would land on the planet in 2 days. So, we would be in the rocket for 2 days. Then, be on the planet for 9 days. Then be brought back. Hopefully, safely. They showed us the rocket we were going to fly in. It was a white rocket, red on the rim of the top. A black little stick thing poking out from the top. And two wings sticking out from the side.

A couple days later everyone had packed and was ready to go. We traveled back to NASA, ready as ever! They told us we needed to put on a space suit. So we did. Everyone put on a space suit and a helmet. We walked down to the spaceship helmet in hand. "You first." Amber said to me. I stepped into the space craft. "Goodbye earth, Hello space!" We jumped inside the rocket to find 7 seats. One captain and co-pilot, and the rest were passengers. The seats were cyan color. Next to the seats was a room leading to some bunks. Which we could use to sleep. The walls were a cream color and the crew seem to enjoy it.

A beeping noise came from the little control panel near the pilot seat. "Come in crew and captain. Come in crew and captain." A voice said. "Yes?" I responded to it hoping it can hear me. "We will begin the launch count down in 5 minutes. Brace yourself." After five minutes. Everyone was ready. I was pilot and Jason was co-pilot. "3...." the engines started running. "2...." "1..." "Launch!" I pressed the button to make the spacecraft launch. The roaring engines blasted. We had launched into the air. Me and my friends, had launched into the unknown void, known as space.

Chapter 2: Crash Landing

"Make sure you keep a eye on your oxygen meter, the space craft has a limit on oxygen. If you run out... Game over." Space said through the microphone. I glanced over to the oxygen meter. It was in the green zone. Guessing by that I was certain that we were safe, for now. "You can keep the craft in autopilot for now" space said. I clicked the autopilot button and stepped down from the controls. "Hey Heidi..." Jason started to say. "Yes?" I replied. "If...We're in space...Will gravity be.." I stared at him for a second. Then ran over to the controls and pressed the anti-gravity button. Everyone started to float. Zany took out some water a spilt it. It floated in mid-air. Sir then launched over and try to nab it in mid-air. He bumped over on the controls causing the ship to steer course to a meteor shower. "...Whoops..." Sir said in reply.

"We're going dieeeeeeee!!" Amber said panicking. "No we're not!" I replied trying as hard as I can to calm her down. Jason ran over to the wheel took it and tried to steer us out the shower. A meteor crashed down right next to our space-craft. Causing it to lose it's side wing. Jason steered us toward a different planet. Hopefully would let us crash safely.

"Heidi? Heidi! Wake up!" Amber said shoving me awake. "Huh? Whazah? What happened?" I said sitting up. "We crashed." Jason said approaching me and amber. He pointed outside the window. It was all dust and space rocks. "Is everyone else okay?" I said dusting myself off from the crash. "Yeah, their over in the space lounge in the rocket." I went into the lounge to find Sir, Zany, Jared and Green. "Hi guys." I said sitting down at the table and grabbed some tea from the nearest tea kettle. "Hi!" Zany said. "What planet are we on?" Sir said sipping a bit of tea. I glanced over at Jason. "I'm not sure...I'll have to look on the co-pad" he replied. "Can we get communication to earth?" I said walking over to the controls with Jason. "I dunno, the rocket was badly damaged." He said. "Wait! What about the oxygen meter?!" He said. We ran over to the rocket to find the meter in the yellow zone. "Uh oh..." I said staring at the meter. "The thing I need to repair the ship is called a Xork rock." Jason said.

"We can't cause panic." Jason said slamming the meter hoping it will go up. I walked over near the door of the space craft. "What are you doing?" Jason said. "Checking for a space suit..." I said digging through a bunch of useless gear. "But! But! We don't know what's out there!" He said. "Well, if we wait we'll never find out!" I said slipping on the space helmet I found. "Good point." He slipped on as well. "I'll tell the others." I said walking into the space lounge. "Me and Jason are going to see what's out there. Anyone wanna come?" I said. "I'll come!" Amber said sitting up. Jason, me, and Amber then set off into the dusty planet.

Chapter 3: A Very Spoopy Situation.

We traveled for what seems like years across the dusty planet disturbed about knowing what or who is on the planet. "So." I said trying to bring up conversation. "How do we know what planet we're on? And do we have any contact to earth?" I said. Jason brought out of his pocket a little tablet, it was black with white letters on the back reading "Co-pad" he looked deep in thought as he started at the pad. "It says...We're on Spides 51. It's a very new planet, not much about it is in our data base." Jason remarked. "Hmmm, that's not very comforting..." I said. Something caught my eye though. Amber, she was staring at something. "Amber?" I said walking up to her. But before I could respond. I saw a huge destroyed city.

"What...What is that?" I said as Jason walked up to me and amber. "I haven't the slightest clue..." Jason said staring down at the wreckage. My heart sank, I saw something moving. It was a gray little man down in the wreckage. He was tidying up some things. But before we could come down, he saw us, and ran away. "Should...Um...Should we go down there?" I said looking at Amber then back at Jason. "I...Guess." Amber said. We went down the mountains rock by rock. Sometimes someone would slip and catch themselves. We made it down to the wrecked city. Vehicles were turned over on their side, buildings were split in half. And worst of all, a smell of death was laying over the city. Jason was scared, Amber was scared, I was scared, everyone was scared. But we trudged on.

We explored most of the buildings, Nothing. Nothing was in the buildings. They were empty. The smell of death and worry was still laying over the city. It seems this place was a fail for a civilization. That white man though. He was alive, wasn't he? That means there is still alive...beings here. Whatever they are. After trudging through the city, we heard a snarl. "Rrrrrr!" It said. "What...What was that?" I said. "I'm...I am not sure." Jason said. "Trespassers....." it grumbled. "Whatever it is, it doesn't seem happy!" Amber said "RRRRRRRAAAA!" It screeched. "I recommend we run." Amber said. Everyone agreed on that. We ran into a small hole. We hid there. The monster left. "I'm getting a single of where the Xork rock is!" Jason said. "How is that helpful at a time like this?!" I said. "Because the single-" He stared outside the hole. "Is coming from the city!" He finished. We crawled out the hole. "Okay where is it near the city then?" Amber said. He pointed towards the largest tower in the city. "That, is where it's coming from." He said.

"That?!" Amber said pointing to it. "Yes!" He replied. "Ugghhh!" She said. "We already just got back from a giant butterfly from a giant island in the middle of no where! Can't we have a brake?!" She said pacing. "Like it or not, we have to go there." I said and finished their bickering. We started running towards the giant tower. It was large and big. And it wasn't very welcoming. On top the tower was a giant pole, atop the pole was a little pinwheel. It didn't spin because of the anti-gravity. It was somewhat strange.

"Are you sure we won't die from this?" I said as we finished walking up to the tower. "It's either die or fly, Heidi." Jason said. "Sigh." Amber said. We stepped up on the building. It a pale blue. We went inside. The door was black. Inside was a large room with a counter. On the counter was a piece of material, that said "Escape...Before....It comes...." with a big splosh of ink on the bottom. "Before 'it' comes?" Amber said staring at it. "Gulp." We made our way to a door leading to a broken elevator. In the elevator laid a large space helmet which was cracked. "I don't like this..." I said. "Keep moving." Jason ordered. We obviously could not use the elevator. And the single was on the top floor. Perhaps the moon rock was the pinwheel?

We made our way to a set of stairs. We started to climb up them, but the more we climbed, the more it seemed it was getting longer, I glanced upwards. It looked endless. "Hmmm..." I said. I looked around the room for a while to see a switch that said "Endless stairs." And under it saying off and on. "Off!" I said and cranked the handle. It shot us up rapidly. It sent us to the third floor. And shoved us in a long corridor. Each door was numbered. "Well then." I said. "Should...should we look through the doors?" Jason asked. I nodded. One by one we checked the doors. They were locked. One door though. Was not numbered. It Stood out from the rest. There was a image of a skull on the door. It was not numbered. Nor was it the same colors of the black dull doors. It was...Different. Me, Jason, and Amber, stood in front of it. "Should we open it?" Amber said nudging the handle. I rubbed my neck. Something didn't...feel right. BANG! bang bang! Someone was inside the door! And they wanted out!

Warning; Anything below this is scary, if you don't like scary stuff, skip ahead till you see chapter 4. You have been warned.

"What do we do?!" I said as Me Jason and Amber ran a little bit away from the door. "We watch, and we wait." Jason said. We waited and watched the door. It was banging louder and louder. Then we heard it, a scream. It screeched across the long corridor, echoing. It sounded if a boy just walked on a nail. If a reindeer, picked it's antler off. It sounded bad. Really really bad. We just froze when we heard the screech.
We then heard a loud growl. It sounded...like a ghost. Or if the person died, and turned into a ghost. Either way it was scary. After the screech and growl. Amber, Jason, and me shivered. "Hungry...Hungry for food....Hungry for earthlings." It said. We all gave each other glances saying we should run away and never look back. But we couldn't. We couldn't for Zany, Jared, Sir, and Green. They counted on us to bring the moon rock home. Even if one of us gets hurt in the process. Then it stopped. the groaning stopped. The screaming ended. "I...Am...Always...Watching..." it whispered before everything ended.

Chapter 4: Home sweet earth!

"Ah ha ha!" Amber said backing away. "What in the name of agape just happened?" Jason said staring at the door. "I have no idea..." I said. "My files!!" Someone roared. "His...Files?" I said perplexed. We went near the door. And opened it. Inside was a boy playing on his computer. "What? Huh? Who?" I started to say. "Oh! Visitors! On our humble little planet?" The boy said and shut off his PC. "We...What..." I once again said. "Oh, the screaming, that was me." He said rather embarrassed. "I deleted my files..." he said. "What was the other voice?" I said. The computer then played the intro of his video game. "Earthlings verse aliens! Who will win?" It said.

"Do you perhaps have a space rock?" Jason chipped in. "Yes actually. But, I need something in return for it." The boy said. "Oh by the way, my name is PullPlug. But you can call me plug for short." Plug said. "Okay, what do we need to do in return for you? Plug?" I said. Plug looked smug now. "I want your space helmet." Plug said. "But! she'll die without her helmet!!" Jason and Amber said. "Guys." I said. "Go back home." I said. "But!" Amber said. "No, no buts." I said. "If I die, I die." I took off the helmet and handed it to plug. For a moment no air went through my lungs. Then, it did. How, do you ask? Because that day, is when I figured out I was a space reindeer.

"Wow! You can breath? I was sure you were going to..." plug started to say. "Here." And handed Jason the space rock. "Thanks, now let's get outta here!" Jason said in a hurry. We rushed down the steps this time it wasn't endless. And rushed back to our rocket. "I can't believe you actually made it back! We were so worried!" Zany Said. "Yeah! We thought you guys were goners!" Sir said. They said as they greeted us back. We gladly welcomed the praise for our work. Of not dying in a brutal death. Jason then started to work on fixing the rocket. He fixed it in a day or two.

"Everyone ready to get back home?" I said to everyone. "Yes! Yeah! Uh-huh! Let's go!" Everyone cheered. "Launch in...3...2...1...Blast off!" We soared miles into the sky. And then aimed towards earth. We talked about what happened on our trip. And before you know it. We made it back to earth. And we got back to home. We were home at Last!

The End!

Moral of the story, never ever ever, Go to space without friends. :P
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Dreams, the faintest whisper, or a giant vision. Either way, they are always there, but where do they come from? Some people say they are a fidget of your imagination, or your brain working out your day. But, I know what they really come from.

Dream-Catcher

"Ugh...Why does my head hurt..." I said sitting up, I found myself in the middle of a white cloud. "Wh...Where am I?" I said In a faint whisper. "You are in a dream." A voice said. "How...How is this possible? I mean, how can you feel in a dream? Is that even possible?" I said scratching my head. "You are asleep, you hit your head on the wall before falling asleep." The voice replied. "So, that's why my head hurts." The voice didn't reply. "Can I wake up now?" I said. "No. You can not." "Why not?" "You are forever in this dream, unless you can catch dreams that is." "How?" "You have to be a dream-catcher." "How do I do that?"

My head started to hurt even more. "And why is my head hurting so much?" I said scratching it. "Because you hit yourself, you are stained with a bruise. Just for the while." "What about my other friends? Are they trapped too?" "Yes, I am afraid so. The dream machine is broken everyone is stuck in their dream." "Then how do we get it to work?" "You need to fill it with 5 dreams. Each with own personality. Strength, Humor, Kindness, Smarts, and Courage." "Where do I find those?" "From who can still dream." The voice seemed to be growing fainter. "Then, after you have caught the dreams, you say two words. Wake. Up. Then you'll be free." "What if I say them now?" "You'll be trapped forever." "Gulp." "Don't worry, it's not that bad. You just have to be yourself...That's all you need to beeee...." the voice faded and left. I looked from side to side. I was floating on a white cloud.

Underneath me was a giant battle field. It was huge! And...People were fighting? Wait no no. Someone was fighting monsters. Sir? Was Sir fighting...Monsters? I looked down farther. Yes! It was Sir! And he was fighting monsters. And he looked like he needed help too. "If only I had my sword..." I said. All of a sudden I felt a weight on my back. My sword...Suddenly appeared? "Okay then." I took it by the handle and jumped. Farther and farther I went down. Till I found ground. And BOOM! I landed. I looked around and saw Sir fighting a bunch of monsters. "Sir! Sir!" I said and ran up to him. I sliced some monsters. The monsters were dead. "What are you doing here?" We both said together. "You first" Sir said. "There was this weird voice saying about a dream-" "catcher?" Sir finished for me. "Yes actually, you too?" I said. "Yup. But he said someone would be coming to help." He said.

Before I could reply, another horde of mobs rushed over in the stadium. "Look out!" Sir yelled. About one hundred zombies charged at us ready to strike. He ran over to them holding his sword tightly. And struck. About fifty percent died. "Quick! Run away!" I said. Sir didn't even budge. The monsters covered him. But before anything bad happened. A explosion happened, Sir...Exploded! After all he is a creeper. All the zombies died. A little tiny yellow bubble floated in the air. It had the words "Dream" on them. "I think I found my first dream." I swatted at the bubble. It popped. What landed was a small pearl bead. "Woah...What is that?" Sir said walking up to me. "It's...A dream?" I answered. And cuffed it in my hoof. "Well, I'm guessing I found the Strength Dream."

"Should we continue then?" Sir said. "Yes, we should." But where? The arena looked rather tight. It didn't seem like a really good place to venture off. But we had to deal with what we got. "This way!" I said and pointed to a little gate. The few miles or so was somewhat soothing. The birds were singing. The squirrels were dancing. The river near by sang. It was nice. But...Something...Didn't feel right. It felt like, this was just a myth. A legend perhaps. The birds seem to stop singing and squawk. The river sometimes would gush and make awful noises. If it, just, didn't exist.

"Strength, Humor, kindness, Smarts, and Courage..." I muttered under breath. "I'm guessing we need to find Humor, Kindness, Smarts, and Courage. Because we already found strength." Sir said. "Hmm..." We continued down the dusty path. Someone was sitting on the edge of it looking very alone. "Amber?" I said and walked up to her. "Oh. Hi." she said. "I'm glad someone is here! I might as well die here alone!" She said standing up. "Can I come with you?" She asked. I nodded. "Yaaaaaaay!" She said and threw a little confetti.

Sir, Me, And Amber. Started to trudge along the path. All of a sudden a giant red dragon swooped down and stood in the path. "You may not pass. Till you make me laugh." It said. "Uh, Wasn't it like we answer a riddle-" "Different dragon." It said. "Okay, erm, How did the chicken cross-" I started to say. "HEARD IT!" It said and flopped on it's side. "Okay, what is black and white and red all-" Sir said. It snorted at him. "Hey! What do you call a pig that can do karate?" "I dunno, what?" "A pork chop! Ahaha Ha!" Amber said. The dragon looked smug. "Okay, fair enough" and flew away. A pink bubble flew into the air. "That's...The Dream...Humor!" I said and popped it. Once again, a pearl fell out.

"Yay! We got 2 dreams!" I said. We followed the dusty path again. My head started to hurt again. "Why does my head hurt..." I thought and rubbed it helplessly. No use.

"Where are we going find kindness courage and smarts?" Amber said and glared at me intensely. "Um...We...Uh..." I stuttered. "You have no clue. Do you?" Amber said. "No...Not at all." I answered. "We'll find a way!" I said and took my sword and held it to the sky. Some bushes started shaking in the distance. "Wh...What is that?" Amber said and stood behind me. "I'm...I'm not sure." I stuttered again. Before we could run away or panic, Crazy approached from behind the bush.

"Crazy!" Amber said. "Amber! Heidi! Sir!!" She said and ran up to us. We talked for ages. We told her about what happened and what we needed. "Let's go then!" She said. We started walking down the path again. But, the earth started to shake. "Earth quake!!!" Amber yelled. "Wait! Everyone calm down!"I said. Everyone came back from running away. We stood there as the earth shook and tore apart. Then, it was over. "Whew..." crazy said. Then, Amber came out of the shadows from where she ran away. "Hello there foolish people." She said with a evil looking grin on her face. "A..Amber?" I said. "I'm not amber anymore. I am the evil weatherman!!" She said and chuckled. She then shoved us in a cage. We were stuck. "Amber! Let us out!" I yelled. "Never call me by that! For I am the weatherman now!" She said.

"Amber!! Your better then this! Why are you trapping your friends?!" Crazy said to her. "Because! No one cared about this crazy weatherman!" She yelled back. "But we did care! Remember all those fun times we had?! With the giant giraffes?!" She said. Amber nodded slightly. "Please Amber. Your better then this evil weatherman." Crazy said. Amber shook her head. Then again. Her eyes stopped looking fizzled. And she was back. She let us out the cage. "Amber!!" Crazy said and hugged her. Then a bubble started to float in the air. "Kindness...." I said staring at the purple bubble.

"Yes! All we need is Courage and smarts!" I said happily. "Were almost done! Then we can be free from this dream world!" Sir, Amber, and Crazy said. We started again through the dusty path. The river seemed to gush louder the more we traveled. "Maybe we should go through the forest?" Sir suggested. I nodded at him. "Let's go." We stepped off the path. It...Felt like I shouldn't have stepped off. But I did. And so did Sir, Crazy, and Amber. I hope they know I'm not their leader...

"Heidi! Sir! Crazy! Amber!" Someone yelled. It sounded like...Jason! "Jason?" He approached us. "Jason!" I said. "Someone...In the forest." He said. Panting. "Monster. Run." He said. We didn't need to hear it twice. We ran, we ran as fast as our legs could carry us. We heard growling behind us. Something, or someone was chasing us.

"Trespassing?! In my forest?!" It yelled. It roared louder. We ran faster. The trees seemed to eat us whole the more we ran. "What is chasing us?!" I said running. "It's...A hiccerap" Jason replied. "A what?!" "A hiccerap! It's a monster in the dream world!" "And how do we kill it?!" "We need it to say it's name!!" "How?!" "I don't know!!" "Think of something!" Jason thought hard. "I have a idea!" "Okay and how do we make it say it's name without being eaten whole?" "We...Erm..." "How about we tell it we're not tasty?" "That sounds like a bad plan." "Just, I'll yolo it." Jason stopped and waited for it. The others ran ahead. "You! Small robot!" The hiccerap said. The hiccerap looked like a giant gray dog. That had a evil face with horns and fangs. "Yeah? You kinda have a temper" "I do not care for your silly words! You will be lucky if I don't eat you whole!" "Pfft! That's a awful comeback!" "Oh yeah! you stupid robot?" "Yeah! I bet you can't say this backwards!" "Huh?! You challenge me?!" "Yes! Can you say pareccih?!" "Easy! Hiccerap!" "Ha!" "Nooo! Why did you do that to me?!" "You honestly just told me that you'd eat me whole, and your telling me that I wouldn't do that?" "Good point." It then shrank and died. The others came from some shadows, "you did it! You killed it!" A light blue bubble floated in the air. "Smarts!"

"We only need courage! And we're free!!" I said and stuffed the pearl with the others. "Let's go!" I said. We went down the trail. But, this time, instead of moaning about how we might be trapped forever in this dream world. we sang, we hummed, we danced with glee, we were sure we were going be free!

We found ourselves at a giant castle. It was huge. It was almost as big as the arena. It had fire all over it. There was crows atop dead trees. And there was a very mean growl. "I'm guessing we should...erm...go in?" I said to the others. "Yeah guess so." Sir replied. We entered to the front door. "Erm...Should we knock?" Everyone stared at me. "What? It's not my fault I'm polite!" I said in my defense. We barged into the door. Inside laid a giant throne room. With armor stands with knight armor on it. "Woah..." the walls were thickly red and the ground was black. "I wonder who owns this..." Sir said staring at a set of knight armor. The throne was big. Really really big.

All of a sudden, a giant wolf-man appeared out of the shadows. "You foolish little things. Why do you even bother to save the world?" The wolf said. "Because! We don't want to stay forever inside this 'dream' we want to make things happen. In the REAL world! Not in this dumb dream world. In the real world." Jason said to the giant. "Why would you want that? You see..." he stepped closer to us. "Why would you want something to make you feel? Instead, in the dream world, you won't feel." "Why would we ever choose such a bad decision?" "Because. You wouldn't hurt. You would be forever, in the fake world. And you never would have the feeling of hurt." "But, What about the good times? What about the times when we feel happy?" Sir said. "They never last. They always perish." "What about when someone else needs your feelings?" "It doesn't matter." "Your wrong!! We have a life! We can do so much. 'You can do all things that Christ strengthens you!'" I said. "Strength..." sir muttered. "You can always make someone laugh! It makes it worthy to make someone happy!" "Humor!" Amber said with joy. "You can always be kind to someone to make them smile!" Crazy smiled. "And being smart?! That's one of the best! You can make the greatest sky scrapers!" "Smarts!" Jason said. "And one last thing, courage. We can always, be courageous. 'Haven't I commanded you? Be strong and courageous!'"

The beast looked mad now. "How dare you, judge my ways." He said and sat up. "I will kill you all in one slice from my sword." The monster said. "You, will never, harm us." I said, and stood closer to the giant. "Yeah! Your not hurting my friends!" Jason said. And stood next to me. "Nor mine!" Crazy said and stepped up as well. "You ain't getting away with killing my friends!" Amber said and stepped up. "Not today you evil giant!" Sir said, and stepped up. The giant scratched it's chin. "So, these foolish ones have a temper? Okay. That's fine." The giant said. Me, Jason, Crazy, Sir, and Amber took out our swords. "Bring it." I said.

The monster attacked with it's fangs flaring. We lashed our swords. Cutting it's ear off. It backed away slowly with it's ear hurting. "Fine! But don't say I didn't warn you." It said. And ran outside the castle. "It...It ran away." Amber said. "We did it." I said. All of a sudden, a bigger bubble, that was rainbow flew into the air. "Whoa..." Jason said. "Oo..." Amber said. It danced in the air. Fluttering and flying through the air. It popped. Dropping a giant pearl. I placed the pearls all together. "Are we ready guys?" I said staring back at my friends. "Yes! Mhm! Yeah! Let's do it!" Everyone cheered. "Okay. Let's get back to the real world..." I said. "Wake. Up."

A magical poof happened. I woke up. "Huh?! Where..." I looked outside my window. "I'm home." I said and jumped out my bed. I stepped outside my door. To find Sir, Jason, Amber, and Crazy. Talking in the town square. I sat down next to them. "Hey did..." They nodded. "So that wasn't just a dream?" I said. "Of course not." Amber said. "So, that really did happen...?" I asked. "Yeah...It did." Jason said. "Wow, that was awesome!!" I said standing up. "I wonder what adventure we're going go on next!" And so, with that. We end our story.

Sorry, if this story was a little weird this time. ;)

Ps: Can you guys give some suggestions for a new story? :D
Starfire11
Ooh that was a good one! One of you running the Town or playing PaintZones would be cool!
Maybe I could make a cameo :wink:
evered
Master Gamer
Master Gamer
Starfire11 wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:42 pm Ooh that was a good one! One of you running the Town or playing PaintZones would be cool!
Maybe I could make a cameo :wink:
It's kinda hard to make a story about paintzone because of so much fighting in it. :lol:

And yes next story you can be in it :)
JesusIsLord713
Minecraft Server Admin
Are you human?: Yes!
I'm just curious, are these real stories that you've experienced in minecraft or are they fiction?

(Can I maybe be in the next one too? Even though I don't interact with you a whole bunch currently lol)
I love playing Mario games! :D :D :D :D :D They are so awesome!!!

1.12 is here!

A former admin of Prism!!!