Christian Sci-Fi for gamers: Login to Heaven (Free to download now)

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
Fedor
Noob
Noob
Hi!
Let me introduce you to a new Christian literary project called "Login to Heaven".
Christian Sci-Fi for gamers: Login to Heaven by Neil Ionov 8)

A promo is taking place this week, and you can download the book for free on Amazon's website https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XR1VPC9
I will be happy if our project interests you! I will also be very grateful for any responses or comments on the book.
Kwan
Are you human?: Yes!
Well, I can't say no to free, can I? Thank you! If I get around to reading it, I'll try to remember to write a review.

One question: it appears that there are no chapter breaks in the book. Was there a reason you chose to omit them? I'm assuming there are natural breaks in the story, but it does make it a bit difficult to navigate.
Fedor
Noob
Noob
Kwan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 am Well, I can't say no to free, can I? Thank you! If I get around to reading it, I'll try to remember to write a review.
Cool 8)
Kwan wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:53 am One question: it appears that there are no chapter breaks in the book. Was there a reason you chose to omit them? I'm assuming there are natural breaks in the story, but it does make it a bit difficult to navigate.
It depends on writer's style and skills. I will ask this question to Neil.
Also 'Login to Heaven' is three day story, there is no breaks in the plot, story goes fast.