Art Redone: 2002 - 2017

Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
Forum rules

1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.

2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.

3) Please be respectful of others.

4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.

5) No racial comments, jokes or images

6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace

7) No Duplicate posts
J.K. Riki
I recently came across an ugly old drawing I did in my early college days (no wonder I flunked out of animation school!) and decided to redo it, so I figured I'd share the outcome here:

I also did a full analysis of the process and what I learned from it, if you're interested!

All in all I gained a ton from doing this, and if anyone else out there is an artist and hasn't tried such a thing, I encourage you to give it a go! It's amazing to see how far you've come (even if there's still a long way to go). And if you do, post it! I'd love to see it, and I'm sure others would as well.
Starfire11
Awesome!!! :D :D. I wish I could draw like that...
I might try that sometime :)

Thanks for sharing!!
J.K. Riki
Starfire11 wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:29 pm Awesome!!! :D :D. I wish I could draw like that...
I might try that sometime :)

Thanks for sharing!!
Well I can honestly say wishing won't get you there, but practice will! In fact, I need to go do that right now...

Hope you give it a try! If you do, post it, will you? Always nice to see art from others around here. :)
TatertotDragon
Noob
Noob
The improvement is radical, as the lines got cleaner, as did the anatomy. Nice work
J.K. Riki
@TatertotDragon

Thanks! :D