Let your creative side be seen by others. Share your writings, visual arts, created music, and anything else here. Also the place for forum-based role playing.
1) This is a Christian site, respect our beliefs and we will respect yours.
2) This is a family friendly site, no swearing or posting offensive links, pictures, or signatures.
3) Please be respectful of others.
4) Trolls are not welcome and will be dealt with accordingly.
5) No racial comments, jokes or images
6) If you see a dead thread over 6 months old, let it rest in peace
7) No Duplicate posts
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:24 pm
When I first saw a video walkthrough of the game That Dragon Cancer my heart became heavy for Joel's family. While the game illustrated Cancer as a dragon that has to be fought we as a species have faced another Dragon named Grief, you're all familiar with her presence her appearence chills the air as Winter chills Spring, her shadow covers the sun like a storm cloud, and her talons have pierced the hearts of many. Seeing the game made me reflect on my own life and my own mortality, how often have I longed to be home with the Lord? we live in a fallen world but we Christians have an eternal hope and one day God will take away cancer and the other diseases we face each and everyday. To the Green Family thank you so much for giving us this game and giving us understanding on what you went through, may God give you the strength to face each new day, to the readers of Christcenteredgamer.com thank you for your insight and to my Christcentered gamer family thank you for letting me work for you; each day is a gift and never forget it.
Last edited by ZBC 8-bitPHD
on Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22113
- Joined: Wed May 25, 2005 12:00 am
- Are you human?: Yes!
- Location: IL
Well put. Cancer has impacted many and I continue to pray for a cure.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests