Today I got a good bit done. Put another coat of plasti-dip over the legs and repaired a couple of minor problems that had popped up over the last few weeks.
For the left upper thigh vent, I put in a sheet of plastic canvas. I plan to put a computer cooling fan behind it.
Then I completed the knee joints. The brackets are made from nickel plated steel bars with 1/2" PEX clamps attached to the PEX skeleton. It's a simple cotter pin with some washers.
Here are the legs completely assembled and knee hinges complete.
I also put a coat of plasti-dip over the hip piece. I'm not fully decided on how that will attach to the thigh plates, but in the meantime I'm now working on how to hinge the arm plates.
"He who takes offense when no offense is intended is a fool, and he who takes offense when offense is intended is a greater fool."
"Don't take refuge in the false security of consensus."